What to sell online?

Dragonz_'s Avatar Dragonz_9/19/16 8:02 pm
9/24/2016 6:03 pm
Dragonz_'s Avatar Dragonz_
Hey guys Dragonz_ here with another post regarding what I should sell online? I am currently a member of OpticalBuilders- http://opticalbuilders.xyz/index.php but i wish to make more income. Any ideas? Im thinking things like plugin configs etc. Im not too good with graphics or GFX or coding plugins so i need your help! What should i sell?!?!?
Dragonz_
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/24/2016 6:03 pm
Dragonz_
We are kind of getting off topic guys
09/22/2016 8:14 am
Dragonz_
Wow just wow guys! You have a given me such great advice! I really appreciate you guys taking your time to post on my thread < 3.

PS not being sarcastic really I'm not :/
09/20/2016 8:41 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
I highly recommend going at tutorials for coding. Start with basic ones, like Javascript, Java (Java and Javascript are two different languages, but basically the same.), Python, C+, etc. (You only really have to know one language. Most languages are fairly easy to learn once you know one of the basic ones.)

Once you learn a programming language, you can go for making games, websites, and even helping others with their projects! This should get you a decent income.
09/20/2016 8:17 pm
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
If you want money, apply for a job locally.
09/22/2016 2:05 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
Some people live in the hills of Venice, and others live in the swamps kf the Himalayas. Not everyone has the opportunity to get a job.
(Don't even ask, I was simply bored.)
09/24/2016 11:57 am
Exoh
Then why would they need money if they are cut off from civilization?
09/24/2016 12:19 pm
Histor the Noob
Because they still have to get food and whatnot. And electric bills, water bills, internet bills, taxes, etc.
09/24/2016 1:46 pm
Exoh
You don't have those if you are isolated from civilization. You get your own food and appliances.
09/24/2016 3:20 pm
Histor the Noob
I'm isolated from civilization and still have to pay electric bills, taxes, buy food, etc.
09/20/2016 7:09 pm
Dragonz_
Thanks for all your suggestions guys! Unfortunately i stink at a lot of things (besides building) so i WILL be looking for more more easier ones xD. Do you guys have any plugins for example you want me to configure for a cheap price or something like that?
09/20/2016 10:05 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
09/20/2016 8:01 am
Dragonz_
Thank you for your suggestions. Anything else guys?
09/20/2016 5:17 pm
JozyP
Then maybe you should try your luck on YouTube with tutorials and tips on stuff like coding or whatever.
09/20/2016 8:00 am
Dragonz_
Thank you but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I am making moderate income from OpticalBuilders (build team) but I'm not looking to sell on PMC. I'm talking about selling products on Sellfy for example. I actually took out the part on my first post about not selling on PMc xD
09/19/2016 8:23 pm
JozyP
For a second I thought Dragnoz had actually made a forum post. How embarrassing...

Regarding your post, I think just doing server work for the biggest and most successful servers would be a moderate but inconsistent way of income. You can't sell stuff on PMC in the forums, chat, submission area, but PMC is still a way to look for successful Minecraft users who are willing to pay for high quality work. I've known people willing to pay some crazy money for my modeling before, but things can vary. I don't know how well plug-ins sell, ut I've heard custom ones can get you a nice income. Idk how big you are or hiw good your work is but maybe some moderate sized servers would be willing to pay for this plug-in stuff. You can ask around in the Server Hall section of Chat and ask to see if anyone would be willing to pay you for your stuff, depending on how much they want it and how good you are.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome