What should I get? Note 4 VS 6 Plus.

okoloto's Avatar okoloto3/25/15 4:40 pm
3/27/2015 6:26 am
tobbestark's Avatar tobbestark
I'll get straight to the point.
Wich phone should I get?
Right now i'm thinking about getting the Note 4 but I can change my opinion. It would help if you would also give a reason for why I should get whatever you voted for over the other one.
okoloto
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2015 6:26 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
Or go with a even better type of phone, Sony's Xperia Z2 or Z3 for example
03/27/2015 6:01 am
okoloto
bump :/
03/26/2015 3:21 am
okoloto
bump.
03/25/2015 8:17 pm
Level 41 : Master Modder
David5886
If you like to be free, do a lot more, get the Note 4. Dont like TouchWiz, root and install a custom android rom, cyanogenmod is the best one I know of right now. (Warning it will void your warranty, but thats something that a lot of people dont really care about)
The Note 4 has better specs and a better camera on paper, but touchwiz ruins the camera, I would root and install a custom rom to fix that issue.

I would get the HTC One M8 or the LG G3, both great phones, HTC Sense is not as bad as TouchWiz, but it is better.

The iPhone may have a decent build quality, but the OS is too simple, and is locked down and if you want to do any fancy stuff, you are probably going to have to root your device. I had too many issues with the 5s that I was given a couple of months ago. I got rid of it, and now have a windows phone. I hope to get the HTC One M8 by the end of the year.

With Android you have that Google ecosystem, most likely most everyone has a Google Account, a lot less people have an Apple or iTunes account, but thats due to iPhones losing popularity and people switching to Android devices. Just log into your Google Account when you set it up and you have the Google Play store, books, games, gmail, and all of that fun stuff, also backups, which backup things like wallpapers.

Conclusion: Whatever you get, get an Android device, you are able to do more, and get a better phone than an iPhone at the same price.
03/25/2015 7:49 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
how btw if you really want to go into the nitty gritty i made this note 4 is'nt on it but the soon to be availible galaxy s6 is https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-wUDLiDSotmVjhCNFVrMF9iLTg/view?usp=sharing
03/25/2015 7:45 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Nerd
Filip96
ok for camera you want the Nokia lumia 1520 (YES ITS BOSS) just look it up fan boys
for something that you cant screw up on IP6+
for something between good camera and easy usage take a moto X
also windows is not that hard plus windows 10 is coming soon and i have a lumia 530(it was 50 bucks and my first smartphone) and as you may know windows 10 is one platform not sepret pc console and phone
03/25/2015 7:41 pm
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Killertoad
Namechange
RiotShielder
Jaden024iPhone 6+ would be the best way to go. Camera is a million times better (i have a 6+ and my parents have note 4's and my pics always come out way better), it's a lot faster, more apps, and i believe it was late last year that there was some sort of virus that could infect android phones although it's probably already been fixed but that sort of gives you an idea on how secure and safe android is compared to iPhone. My battery lasts a lot longer than my parents note 4's. My old iPhone 4 still has a better battery than the Note 4 and that's saying something.

Also if you do get an iPhone, I highly recommend Injustice Gods Among us. Very fun game and the iOS version gets stuff before the android version.

The Camera likely is better, however both phones function fine unless you really care about camera quality. Speeds is the same between the two

The camera IS better on the 6+. Yes, they do both function. And NO, the 6+ is hella faster. Fanboys will just say "omg my note 4 has more ram and more storage so it's faster"

Also, how was I not being objective? You seem to be defending the note 4 quite a bit.

Eh, the camera and specs are better on paper for the Note 4, but Samsung butchered the phone. TouchWiz ruins the phone, and makes the camera just utter crap. If you want a real android phone, go with a LG G3, or honestly anything other than Samsung and HTC.
03/25/2015 7:12 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
RiotShielder
Jaden024iPhone 6+ would be the best way to go. Camera is a million times better (i have a 6+ and my parents have note 4's and my pics always come out way better), it's a lot faster, more apps, and i believe it was late last year that there was some sort of virus that could infect android phones although it's probably already been fixed but that sort of gives you an idea on how secure and safe android is compared to iPhone. My battery lasts a lot longer than my parents note 4's. My old iPhone 4 still has a better battery than the Note 4 and that's saying something.

Also if you do get an iPhone, I highly recommend Injustice Gods Among us. Very fun game and the iOS version gets stuff before the android version.

The Camera likely is better, however both phones function fine unless you really care about camera quality. Speeds is the same between the two

The camera IS better on the 6+. Yes, they do both function. And NO, the 6+ is hella faster. Fanboys will just say "omg my note 4 has more ram and more storage so it's faster"

Also, how was I not being objective? You seem to be defending the note 4 quite a bit.
03/25/2015 7:08 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
RiotShielder

The Camera likely is better, however both phones function fine unless you really care about camera quality. Speeds is the same between the two, any flagship phone will have great performance, and apps really isn't true, any popular app you'd like on iOS is on Android as well, for the most part.

There wasn't an exploit as far as I know with Android, however iOS/OSX did have a SSL vulnerability last year, albeit it is patched now.
03/25/2015 7:03 pm
Level 47 : Master Dragonborn
Jaden024
iPhone 6+ would be the best way to go. Camera is a million times better (i have a 6+ and my parents have note 4's and my pics always come out way better), it's a lot faster, more apps, and i believe it was late last year that there was some sort of virus that could infect android phones although it's probably already been fixed but that sort of gives you an idea on how secure and safe android is compared to iPhone.

The battery is good (better than the Note 4, yes it was tested).

The OS on iPhones are definitely a lot easier to navigate around because they don't come loaded with a lot of junk like android. My parents had to learn their phones (and they were upgrading from S3's) and I felt right at home with mine.
03/25/2015 6:57 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
If you have any sort of iTunes account with things you've already bought, go for the iPhone.
If not, get the Note 4. I personally love the interface, customization (without voiding your warranty by "jailbreaking") and the overall smoothness of the phone (both the phone itself and the OS).
03/25/2015 7:00 pm
forgot about you
You will not void your warrenty by jailbreaking as long as you know how to completely restore it. Also, it does not feel premium at all (that is a fact)l, and TouchWiz is horrible (that is my opinion)
03/25/2015 6:45 pm
forgot about you
The iPhone 6+. The upside: it is faster, it doesn't have Samsung's icky TouchWiz UI, you can jailbreak it to optimize it for apps, and also retina. The Note 4 is also older, about to be replaced by the Note 5, and not to mention slower, and the camera on the 6+ is 100x better than the Note 4's camera. In phablet terms, yes, the Note 4 is bigger, but the 6+ is an aluminum unibody, which defanately feels better than some slab of plastic. It also has a fingerprint scanner, which is way better than Samsung's.
03/25/2015 6:58 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
RiotShielder
At least try to be objective, lol.

Both are good choices, the biggest differences between the two are the software. Would you rather have a more polished but locked down experience with iOS, or a more open OS with Android.

If you're into tweaking with computers, I'd recommend the Note 4, otherwise I'd say get the 6+, but all in all both are great.
03/25/2015 6:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Golden Vortex
I'd personally go for the note 4. Higher resolution screen, 4K video, better battery and it's cheaper.

However, if you value design and simplicity, go for the iPhone. If not, go for the note 4.
03/25/2015 4:42 pm
Level 29 : Expert Taco
-Stuffy-
Iphone as u can get lots more apps from the app store than from google play
03/27/2015 6:05 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
no.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com