What's the deal with undertale?

Gbubble's Avatar Gbubble2/2/16 8:02 pm
2/6/2016 8:46 pm
iamontda's Avatar iamontda
should I get it
Gbubble
Level 35 : Artisan Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/06/2016 8:46 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Mage
iamontda
Luis is definitely right. I personally love Undertale a lot, but I didn't at first. I thought that the starting area was really bland when I watched a Youtuber play it, but after about an hour or two of gameplay you leave that area and get introduced to a whole new world that (in my opinion) is a lot more funny, mysterious and open. Glad I gave it a second chance.
02/06/2016 8:42 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Luis
Buy it, play for a little bit and if you don't like it get a refund. The game itself looks pretty bad on the outside thanks to it's graphics but it's got a great soundtrack, quirky yet enjoyable humor, great storytelling, likable characters, interesting and really fun combat system and everything that an Indie game should be. The only downsides are the aforementioned graphics (not unbearable, but puts a lot of people off) and some, weirder parts of the fan base...
02/06/2016 8:22 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
-Asriel-It's a super fun game!
Sure, it doesn't have the prettiest graphics, but you still play minecraft when it has bad
graphics. Also, you dont go willy milly around town killing everything like most games
Sooooo yeah.
Good story as well.
Give it a try, bro!
Also is has Asriel in it, which he is awesome!

xD
02/06/2016 8:12 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
December
It's a super fun game!
Sure, it doesn't have the prettiest graphics, but you still play minecraft when it has bad
graphics. Also, you dont go willy milly around town killing everything like most games (you if you want tho)
Sooooo yeah.
Good story as well.
Give it a try, bro!
Also is has Asriel in it, which he is awesome!
Also, you make CHOICES.
02/03/2016 2:45 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
brostermedia
i would say it doesn't fit for everyone, i didn't like it at first because of "them"
Click to reveal
the fanbase
and didn't play the game until this week. when i started playing i was amazed at how people could feel about these ingame characters until i felt it myself when accidentally killing the first boss i met.
soundtrack: 8/10
gameplay: 7,5/10
story:really depends on which route you take so i can't give a solid rating
overall: 7,75/10

deal with it fanbase
02/02/2016 8:57 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
GG50
guestdswhere choices actually effect the story

guestdsminecraft story mode is exactly the same pretty much....

02/02/2016 8:31 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
i think its like until dawn where choices actually effect the story... minecraft story mode is exactly the same pretty much.... so a lets play is k to watch but dont pick those choices?
02/02/2016 8:28 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Vampire
Drzzter
I enjoyed it, but it's not for everyone.

There's not too much to lose by giving it a try.
02/02/2016 8:13 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
It's a story-driven RPG game, that has a very earthbound feel to it. The basic story is that you're some random kid who fell down a pit on a mountain, and now you want to get out of the "underground". However, the Underground is filled with monsters, with different personalities etc. The thing that makes it different from other RPGs is the ability to "spare" enemies, instead of killing them. Also, your choices in the game make major changes in the story. Overall, for only $10, you should definitely get it. Compared to most games, $10 is very cheap, and Undertale is a very good game Just make sure not to see spoilers, since it's a lot less enjoyable if you've had it spoiled.
02/02/2016 8:08 pm
Level 42 : Master Princess
aikoya
If you want to, then sure.
02/02/2016 8:04 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pokemon
NovaCat3
Of course you should
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com