What's the scariest thing that has happened to you irl?

Schnellnut's Avatar Schnellnut1/4/15 6:12 pm
1 emeralds 5.8k 85
1/30/2015 1:46 am
TehDansorz's Avatar TehDansorz
I'm too bored. That's all I have to say to prove why I made this topic
I'm just curious what you scary things happened to you irl
so...

I didn't really think this through...

One scary thing I could think of (Isn't really a life experience) is when i played Deadspace 2...
gosh, the neighbors probably thought I was dying irl
Schnellnut
Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2015 1:46 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
My friend stole my grass very important thing. I beat the crap out of him and he gave it back though. We're not really friends anymore
01/29/2015 8:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MCGeeneus
Once... My parents told me they would take away my minecraft if I didn't clean my attitude... I almost died of fear.
01/29/2015 10:57 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blacksmith
I_heart_Notch
XD

Wow, the worst time I can think of is Sunday at 6:00 P.M. when you're grounded untill.... *shudder* monday.... waiting until Monday for minecraft is horrible....
01/29/2015 7:56 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blacksmith
I_heart_Notch
Ok, so I used to get swimming lessons at this one pool, and the teachers pulled out a bunch of kickboards. (Six or seven years ago) I got my kickboard and started kicking on my back. I've never been very coordinated on my back, so I turned to the left quite a bit. I was pretty much going straight towards the deep end. I flip over, and look around, and state, and I quote:

Click to reveal
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I CAN'T TOUCH THE BOTTOM I'M GONNA DIEEEEEE

A sensible kid would've grabbed the board and swam back on course, but NO, I just flailed around screaming until the teacher came and rescued me.

I bet I was in the 5 foot XD
01/28/2015 3:52 am
Level 24 : Expert Network
NOTAVALIABLE
harddrive bsod. and the dead gpu screwing up the display. to this day everytime a black screen comes up i spaz
01/28/2015 1:18 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
_Hellcat_
Sometimes when I'm at the beach, I think waves are smaller than they actually are, so I don't get a big enough breath before They almost drown me.
01/18/2015 2:11 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
Puffly
Okay so this actually happened recently (by recently, I mean like last week or so) anyways, I help clean my neighbors house for a little extra money to go fool around with, so I was alone in their house and cleaning. I start wiping down this table that is right next to this huge wardrobe that looks like it is from Narnia. When I have my back turned to this thing, the house is dead quiet and this the door to the wardrobe just shakes open. Needless to say I peed my pant's and screamed running out of the house... xD
01/18/2015 1:35 pm
Level 21 : Expert Cake
Bookperson
The only thing I can currently think of, is, a few months ago I was about to walk upstairs when my dog peered around the corner. You see, I was being a little jumpy at the time, and I was about to scream, thinking she was a crazy person who broke into the house.
Like I said, I was a little jumpy at the time, it was dark, and I have a very active imagination
01/18/2015 1:28 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Skinner
ObsidianOwen
The ending to Fallout 3, it wasn't the kind of scary you are thinking about, I was just scared because I knew the ending without the DLC is crap
01/18/2015 12:12 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Farmer
SBSolar
Fell off a bike and somehow sliced the top part of my pinkie off. Everything was detached except for a little bit of skin holding the part on my body. I had to have surgery and everything and I was like completely freaked out.
01/18/2015 11:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheMarquilandia
I was at the beach one day and the waves were very tall so when I wasn't looking (and I had my nostrils, eyes and mouth open) this really big wave comes, and I look behind me (great idea) to see it. The wave hit my entire face (didn't have enough time to prepare). Do remember that I wasn't covering my nostrils, mouth or eyes. So, a lot of water got inside of me and I thought I was gonna drown.

Click to reveal
This happened more than once in the same beach.
01/12/2015 11:28 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Llama
AuzziPuppy
When I was in either Pre-K or Kindergarten, a tornado hit the school. Luckly the school had a downstairs and thats where everyone went. The roof was blown apart the next day
01/12/2015 9:22 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Grump
MonarchOfMadness
I looked in the mirror....

If you believe this is true, you have problems...
01/12/2015 5:35 am
Level 33 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Friendly Ghost
Lost my dad while in town. (I was around ten)
Luckily I found him again.
01/12/2015 5:10 am
Level 82 : Elite Turtle
jar9
Working on a farm for 3 months in the middle of no where and when it comes to the end of work and I get payed for the three months.The boss rather turn me into fertiliser then pay me the $8000 and I worked very hard as well.
So I just made a run for it with no money.
I ended up taking legal aid and got my pay one year laiter.
01/12/2015 4:53 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
skas
Click to reveal
Fangs1000This might sound really odd, but I'll give it a go
By the way, its completely true

My parents are both Pakistani. my mom has lots of family there, and so does my dad. Both of them, grew up in different parts. My dad, grew up in an area called Karachi. My mom grew up in another area called Lahore. They both met on a dating website or something. My dad, came from a wealthy family with a good background and he has all sorts of stories from his childhood. My mom, on the other hand, is kinda secretive. I know for a fact that they both came from a previous relationship.

So, we went on vacation to Pakistan. At the time, my dad had just closed a multi-million dollar deal and I remember having a private driver, wearing designer brands, and taking First Class at the age of 7. Well, my dad wanted to go to Karachi to visit his father's friends, since his dad had died when my father was only 15 and they were some of his only ties. So, they compromised and my mom stayed in Lahore with me and my other two siblings while my dad went to Karachi.

My mom decided, that she was going to go visit an old friend. I came in the car with her, and she said to wait in the car with our driver while she went inside. I was reading some book, so I was perfectly content. After some time, my driver got a phone call, and got out of the car, walking up the driveway. The driveway went far up to a garage, while the actual house was down by the entrance. I kept reading, and he was gone. The house, had a glass waiting area with a chair. He walks up the driveway, and I wasn't really scared. I just kept reading, until this happened

My book was finished, I read the whole thing and was bored now. I decided to get out of the car and stretch a bit. This is when it got scary.

I vividly remember a car I've never seen before pull up into the driveway. A man in the car got out. From the way he dressed, I could tell he was Arab. He immediately grins as he sees me, and come running at me. As any scared little kid would, I bolted into the glass waiting area, jumping and trying to reach the doorbell. I couldn't reach it, and my driver was still gone. I look over, and catch one look at the man. He had a look, as if he seemed mad I was going into the glass waiting area. I immediately started banging on the door when i saw him, while frantically screaming. The servants in the house opened the door, and I ran inside, freaking out and stuttering out words in my broken Urdu. "A-Admi" I said, which means "Man", in English, as I I pointed a shaking finger out the window at a car pulling out of the driveway. The servants eyes widened, as they whispered something I didn't understand. I went upstairs to my mother, telling her the story. We went back to the car, and our driver was inside, on the phone, as if he never left

Wow thats scary btw im Pakistani aswell
01/12/2015 3:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Glok4
Sammaxbr
Another time was in the local pool -my brother and I were playing when my brother shoved my face under the water - he refused to let me come out and I couldn't breath As I almost drowned.

Moral? Don't play with Brothers in swimming pools.

I think that happens to everyone with a brother. Mine was probably the time a guy with a knife wearing a mask came onto the school oval. Actually not so much scared as wanting to go bash him up and save the day I kinda thought I was the school vigilante. Anyway it turned out it was just an ex-student in Halloween costume.
01/12/2015 2:37 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
Sammaxbr
When I was younger, I was carrying a knife on Halloween over to my neighbours house for them to cut pumpkins - as I got to the doorstep I tripped up - and almost stabbed my self. I Was like 8 at the time, too.

Moral? Don't run with knives.

Another time was in the local pool -my brother and I were playing when my brother shoved my face under the water - he refused to let me come out and I couldn't breath As I almost drowned.

Moral? Don't play with Brothers in swimming pools.
01/12/2015 1:29 am
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
Fangs1000
Click to reveal
This might sound really odd, but I'll give it a go

My parents are both Pakistani. my mom has lots of family there, and so does my dad. Both of them, grew up in different parts. My dad, grew up in an area called Karachi. My mom grew up in another area called Lahore. They both met on a dating website or something. My dad, came from a wealthy family with a good background and he has all sorts of stories from his childhood. My mom, on the other hand, is kinda secretive. I know for a fact that they both came from a previous relationship.

So, we went on vacation to Pakistan. At the time, my dad had just closed a multi-million dollar deal and I remember having a private driver, wearing designer brands, and taking First Class at the age of 7. Well, my dad wanted to go to Karachi to visit his father's friends, since his dad had died when my father was only 15 and they were some of his only ties. So, they compromised and my mom stayed in Lahore with me and my other two siblings while my dad went to Karachi.

My mom decided, that she was going to go visit an old friend. I came in the car with her, and she said to wait in the car with our driver while she went inside. I was reading some book, so I was perfectly content. After some time, my driver got a phone call, and got out of the car, walking up the driveway. The driveway went far up to a garage, while the actual house was down by the entrance. I kept reading, and he was gone. The house, had a glass waiting area with a chair. He walks up the driveway, and I wasn't really scared. I just kept reading, until this happened

My book was finished, I read the whole thing and was bored now. I decided to get out of the car and stretch a bit. This is when it got scary.

I vividly remember a car I've never seen before pull up into the driveway. A man in the car got out. From the way he dressed, I could tell he was Arab. He immediately grins as he sees me, and come running at me. As any scared little kid would, I bolted into the glass waiting area, jumping and trying to reach the doorbell. I couldn't reach it, and my driver was still gone. I look over, and catch one look at the man. He had a look, as if he seemed mad I was going into the glass waiting area. I immediately started banging on the door when i saw him, while frantically screaming. The servants in the house opened the door, and I ran inside, freaking out and stuttering out words in my broken Urdu. "A-Admi" I said, which means "Man", in English, as I I pointed a shaking finger out the window at a car pulling out of the driveway. The servants eyes widened, as they whispered something I didn't understand. I went upstairs to my mother, telling her the story. We went back to the car, and our driver was inside, on the phone, as if he never left

hey im pakistani too
01/12/2015 1:28 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
JustusDrummer
I went into my pantry once...

There were no Oreos in there...

I cried for 3 hours...

01/12/2015 1:34 am
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
HassanPCMR
im out. too scary bye guyz leavin pmc 4ever
01/12/2015 12:39 am
Level 38 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
Well, guess what, the experience happened and is happening right now and today.

On Friday, my mother got news that her mother was in the hospitle because of a stroke..So she wants to go to Las Vegas o help her family. Now, for you, it could be the best day of your life. For me? Nada.

My mom has a few medical issues that makes me not trust a lot of people, as its possible they dunno what to do and wont react fast enough.. And well my top fear (If not heights) is loosing my family.
That's the first part.

My dad is going to school to become an accountant, so a majority of the time, I'll be alone.

I dislike being alone without at least a touch of contact with my parents.
01/11/2015 9:25 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
My scariest experience was this:
My class and I went on a field trip to a museum, and there was a part where we could walk around the grounds freely, So my Girlfriend and I went walking around the garden, and there was a guy in a Trench coat following us. (Note: I wear A lined Duster. Yes, Protective from small bullets.) And at one point my Girlfriend and I sat down on a bench to talk, he sat on the bench across from us, started smoking, and offered us a cigarette. He left us alone for a while after we walked off. Later, my girlfriend kissed me, and guess who came up behind us, Chuckling, MR CREEPO! We ran into the museum after that.
Later, we had to testify in court against him (Don't ask, long story.) He looked at me and said I'LL GET YOU! I am now very paranoid.
01/11/2015 11:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Explorer
TruelyJ64
Oh hey, I remember this one...
While back on a different forum... still pretty strange though...
01/11/2015 9:27 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
...What?...
01/11/2015 9:30 pm
The Silver Paladin
TL;DR: He was stalking us and watched my Girlfriend and me kissing while laughing. He also offered a cigarette.
01/11/2015 9:22 pm
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Hero
Runninlikcraz
So I was working the night shift at Chuck E. Cheese...
01/11/2015 9:00 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Goblin
-TheGrimCreeper-
Ok, well. This was creepy as balls.

So, I was walking back to school after going out for lunch with some friends. We took the shortcut back to the school. An alleyway. Great.

Anyway, we were walking down the alleyway when we found a lady sitting in a wheelchair making really weird. Noises. My friends and I thought she was hurt, so we went up to her. Her neck was bent at a weird angle and she looked like she was either mentally I'll, on drugs or both.

When Sam (one of my friends) went up to ask her if she was okay and if she needed something, she just started basically screaming "I'm fine, I'm fine, my boyfriend's coming, I'm fine!!!!!!!"

As you can imagine, we were scared as hell. So we so "Okay, miss, bye, blah blah whatever" and ran off like the wind.

When we looked back, there was a big black SUV going into the alley. We could hear her screaming and then a bunch of guys came out of the it. Then we just ran off.
01/11/2015 9:17 pm
The Silver Paladin
[yt]hAAlDoAtV7Y[/yt]

That's weird.
01/11/2015 8:28 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
My mom got rear ended,she went to the hospital for a night...I was 8,I didn't know if she was hurt or dying,or what (So's ok now,though)
01/11/2015 8:20 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
UltraliskBloGz
I have some scary stories that involve kidnappers

1. I was at a local zoo, looking at some cute little parrots in the bird exhibit. As I was walking along. A tall black man who is a father of a girl laid my hands on me and I looked behind me and he was like "Oh... I thought you were one of my kids xD!" I later ran off to my parents.

2. I was sitting on my computer one day and I heard this knock on the door. My parents answered. It was a man who was tall and was actually the 2nd kidnapper I seen. He answered to my parents "Hey, can he mow my lawn. I can pay him $10 dollars per hour." The lawn was already mowed and he ran off to the neighbors. And then, about 2-8 months later. He comes back, this time he was just checking out the neighbors house. And then he ran off. It was scary 0_0.
01/10/2015 2:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
NoHeaven
2 months ago, when i was sitting on my laptop on my bed at midnight, i was watching a horror game play through when the lights went off and i was like , scariest moment of my life.
01/10/2015 1:33 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Wizard
the gravity block
If I'm going to be completely honest ive had a fairly normal life so far but here is one thing thats a little scary

We had just moved into our new house in springfield and I was sleeping in an empty room besides a built in shelf with a few belongings I had brought with me to the house. One of those things was a ceramic skateboard I had made as a kid. Well I was sleeping and I suddenly heard a smash as the skateboard fell to the ground. I looked out of my covers ( I sleep under the covers) and saw what looked like a shadowy figure standing there. Well the next morning when after I had finally got back to sleep, the skateboard was on the ground but definately not smashed.

I dont believe in ghosts but this was definitely scary with my mind playing tricks on me ._.
01/10/2015 12:56 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Phant
Well, almost drowning is horrible.

But I have this one weird story. I was in my bedroom going to sleep, when I hear voices down stairs. I listen to them, and realize that it's an angry person yelling at somebody. He was PISSED. Using a bunch of swear words, and the worst part was, he was telling somebody to, "Get the f*ck out of my home!" My little mind at the time (Around 7 or 8) thought that there was an actual person in the house that was going to kick my family out of the house, I shrank under the covers and just prayed it was fake.

Looking back on it, it was probably something on TV.
01/10/2015 1:24 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
Schwerpunkt_
Or yelling at a snake or something to get out of the house.
One time a huge spider was next to me, and my friend just heard me yelling in skype. NO. GET AWAY. ILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT. GET OUT OF HERE!
Though this isnt the scariest thing for me, Ill explain THAT is another post
01/10/2015 12:50 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Skitto493I was about to step into my shower, when I had this incredibly strong feeling that a spider was in the shower. I withdrew my foot and looked down into the tub. There was a absolutely giant, white, hairy spider crouched at the side opposite of the drain.

I don't scream when I get scared. I just go really silent and back away.

01/10/2015 12:36 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
I drowned.
01/10/2015 12:20 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
Flash! Boom! Lightning strikes everywhere. I'm fine. I'm inside playing Minecraft. The screen becomes black. The light goes down. I try to turn everything on. Nothing will start. No power. No video games. No internet. No TV. No light. I was terrified. No internet or video games. Not even TV. I have nothing to read. "Maybe you can do your homework," said my mom. I was terrified.

2spooky4me
01/10/2015 2:18 am
Level 36 : Artisan Architect
jgrocks2
Me and my friend vandalized my neighbor's house when we were around 10, After we did it we watched from afar how mad the home's owner was and I was horrified about what he said about us.
01/10/2015 2:13 am
Level 1 : New Network
GoldenBun
I choke on a fishball.
01/10/2015 1:50 am
Level 26 : Expert Artist
VertziForte
Well
CineFenceThis didn't happen to me. but someone else (He's native american"
So here is what he told me.
"My dad picks me up from school in his pickup truck
We were driving a long stretch of road that goes through the woods, it was pitch black outside . The truck radio didn't work so I was just staring the long road ahead of me.
Suddenly I started to get an intense sensation that something was watching me
I started to turn my head when my dad yelled "Don't look" Immediately I start to hear tapping on the window right next to me. My heart stopped as this was the first time I saw fear on my dads face. He starded to pray loudly in navajo. I stared straight ahead, not daring to look outside the window. Suddenly the truck dips as a weight falls on the bed,
Whatever the thing was. was right behind my neck. I start to hear tapping noises on the window behind me. My father continues to make me stare at him while he kept praying.
after a few endless minutes truck dips again and the tapping stops.
My dad said tommoro we will ask my granpa to give a prayer and make the evil spirits forget about us.
Drive home and didnt sleep the whole night
Dad And I never talked about it again

Then.
Fangs1000This might sound really odd, but I'll give it a go

Scary childhood trauma time? Scary childhood trauma time.

I remember when I was a little ol' 6th grader right after school, I was driven in my mom's car to the tailors. I told her I'd be back since I wanted to get something to eat from my backpack. So she gave me the keys to unlock her car and I got in. Just when I finally found some snacks, a big truck pulled up and parks behind the car I was in.
I thought this was strange since there were all these other spots for such a big truck to park at but they choose to park behind this small car at the corner of the block.
Then it hit me.

That same day, the middle school I was attending was issued an alert notice of two men in a large blue truck who were on watch because they were suspected of doing shady business on school grounds. They were prime suspects of being kidnappers.
I checked the rear view mirror and lo and behold, the description the school issued matched the exact description of the people and the vehicle that was watching me in the small car I was in.
I had a dreaded feeling that if I walked out of the car, they'd snatch me up and drive away. I took a peek at the rear window.
I ducked behind the seats and just laid there, clutching the school paper and a little bag of stale chips ahoy cookies.

They were both staring at me.
Their eyes burned into my mind as I laid hidden in the car.

I had a sliver of hope that if I stayed inside long enough, my mom would come check up on me. But there was this chance that the two people in that truck would come out and do something about me as well. Anxiety levels ran high.
After a few minutes of nervous waiting, my mom came to knock on the car door which made me jump a bit. I opened the door and she questioned what was taking so long.
I silently got out and walked into the tailor without taking a look back at the truck.

Once we were inside the building, I started explaining the situation I was in. Sadly, she didn't really care about my blubbering and also didn't understand that well because while I was talking a mile per minute, English wasn't her native language. So she just waved it off and continued her gossip with the owner of the tailor shop.
I peered out through the glass door and noticed the truck drove off, no where to be seen.
Maybe it was just my imagination, but that situation felt a bit too long to be just a mere mirage..

Both of my siblings don't believe me since they've never had this experience or never bothered to care about the notice since it was just another useless piece of paper, but I think I was lucky of actually reading that paper when they were given out.
01/10/2015 1:13 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Cake
nemurihime72
i guess it's a jeff the killer gif thingy that scared me a LOT. either that or it's playing slender and the thing pops up in front of me
01/10/2015 1:11 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
I was about to step into my shower, when I had this incredibly strong feeling that a spider was in the shower. I withdrew my foot and looked down into the tub. There was a absolutely giant, white, hairy spider crouched at the side opposite of the drain.

I don't scream when I get scared. I just go really silent and back away.
01/08/2015 4:15 pm
Level 81 : Elite Witch
Crescendo
Fangs someone tried to kidnap you D:
01/08/2015 3:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Fangs1000
This might sound really odd, but I'll give it a go

01/08/2015 3:51 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin
Schnellnut
2spooky4me, but seriously that's freaky
01/10/2015 11:26 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Fangs1000
Konan_ChanxFangs someone tried to kidnap you D:

Yeah. The thing that really scares me though, is that I don't know much of my Mom's past and I know some pretty messed up stuff happened to her. I mean, just not knowing who that was and why he pulled into the driveway is scary enough. But then the fact that he might have some sort of ties to my family is worse.
01/08/2015 3:26 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
i went outside once.
01/12/2015 4:18 am
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
jai290
oh wow, i fell off my chair when i saw this
01/12/2015 1:01 am
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd
jccreszMC
I mean, the graphics are great and all, but I don't like the whole immersion. I like going to deserts and be cooled by ac, ya know?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome