What is the strongest mob you know (mods included)?

hairisdare's Avatar hairisdare12/18/14 5:02 am
1 emeralds 4.6k 18
7/28/2015 7:37 pm
PrototypeTheta's Avatar PrototypeTheta
What is the strongest mob you know (mods included)?
The hardest I have ever fought was probably a horde of withers. Also what did you with it with?
hairisdare
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2015 7:31 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Poetson
Mobzilla or Kraken From Crazy Craft
07/28/2015 7:37 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
AKA Orespawn.

Technically The King would be the strongest... Though I am having a damn good go at making something scarier...

HWR-00 Destroid Monster MKII. Quad 40cm cannons capable of firing nuclear warheads, 6 torpedo tubes (not done yet) and able to survive a near hit from a nuke. Now fortunately it can't spawn as a hostile mob so you would only really use it to fight one of the other monsters mentioned in this thread. Playing Pacific rim is optional but necessary,

Wait, no. AI mechas are a thing now... Dear god run.

And if the Monster doesn't cut it... I've always wanted to see this guy stomping around... Preferably with the guitar riff heat rays from the musical version.
07/28/2015 7:26 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Toast
mlfaw
Without mods, just spawn the Ender dragon with the summon command, and spawn LOTSSSSS of withers.

07/28/2015 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Code_Gear
The strongest mobs I can think of, are the King, Queen, Mobzilla (From Orespawn),the Lich (From Twilight Forest or ChocolateQuest),or any of those mobs I said above,with buffs from the infernalmobs mod;The Lich is almost invulnerable to attack,unless you penetrate his shields,the King,and queen only have a few weak spots. Mobzilla, The Queen, and The King, have REALLY high defense. Why not the wither you may ask? The Kraken basically Three-shotted the wither; Compared to any of the orespawn mobs I said,the kraken looks like a piece of cake to defeat.
12/19/2014 9:15 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
J_Rolo
The queen (From orespawn).
Lightning, fireballs, flying through things, disables regeneration on adversaries, generates purple power orbs that annihilate life, restores barren terrain spreading life, exterminating anything that makes her mad... to name a few...

She only has ONE weak spot!

Attack: 225 plus fireballs, lightning, purple power orbs. Enderdragon/wither only attacks for 5 damage.
Health: 6000. A player has 20, an enderdragon 200.

THIS IS ALL TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE ORESPAWN WIKI.
12/18/2014 1:50 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Ladybug
Aisulu
Gosh, without mods, I'd say the Zombie Pigman. They can get pretty powerful if you manage to get stuck with a ton of them fighting you all at once, and then it's nearly impossible to get your stuff back when you run back through the portal with nothing but a sword and no armor, and then you get you get killed again and everything gets lost in that lava lake that you hoped you wouldn't lose anything in...
12/18/2014 12:31 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
hairisdare
Wow! Those all sound REALLY hard XD (especially the fist 1 )
btw kristinnvikar where can I see the mod (I would like to fight him too!)
12/19/2014 9:02 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
kristinnvikar
its on my account but the op one is on my computer im updating the mod for a Christmas update i can maybe send you a secret version later
12/18/2014 12:21 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
The Ender Dragon or Wither for sure.
12/18/2014 9:58 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
kristinnvikar
The Overpowered Chocolate Golem in my mod
12/18/2014 9:44 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
basketballer05
The kraken from orespawn. That thing is literally unbeatable, and it's creepy.
07/28/2015 6:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Code_Gear
It's not unbeatable. Atlanticcraft took down like 20 krakens at once in about 15-20 minutes.
12/18/2014 11:15 am
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Calm_Hawk
you're really out date, the most powerful mob in orespawn is now the Queen. It has special purple power orbs which take out 50 percent of its opponents health, so it's nearly unbeatable. not to mention it had an defence of 21 and 6000 health. but I have managed o make a slightly more powerful mob. Quote if you want to see the beta version released, though keep in mind that it will be in1.6.4, I am trying to update it to 1.7+
12/18/2014 8:44 am
Level 22 : Expert Dragon
Flossie
Spawn a ender dragon by your house/town I bet you would be surprised with the results, I tried it and let's say my tree house is nowhere to be found
12/18/2014 8:18 am
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
A few updates ago I was challenged to go into the end and kill the ender dragon with my bear fists (His heal points had already been destroyed). It took hours but eventually I managed to do it. Every time he came down I would hit him a few times and he would fly away.

My friends dared me to do the same thing with a wither when it came out and now I have a giant hole where my house used to be...

WITHER IS HARDER
12/18/2014 7:53 am
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
The King(Orespawn)
12/18/2014 6:38 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
supernotch893
Vanilla: The Wither.
Modded: I don't play around with Moar Creatures (or Mo' Creatures in short) so I'm probably going to still say the wither.

Yes, I'm aware there's more mob-adding mods other than mo creatures, but i'm most familiar with that mod.
12/18/2014 5:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
rediculousdude
godzilla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome