Things that you hate in minecraft?!

Malitha's Avatar Malitha8/26/16 8:44 am
1 emeralds 1.9k 75
8/30/2016 2:08 pm
Vasch's Avatar Vasch
Hello PlanetMinecrafters Its Me Malitha Once Again and i really need to know what thing that other people most hate of in minecraft basicly things that i hate of

Lag
You need a Better video card to run minecraft in computer
Minecraft PVP
Hackers

Thats Pretty Much the thing i hate
Malitha
Level 50 : Grandmaster Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/30/2016 2:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Vasch
Josephpicabut the fact that you can't correctly run a 1.8 model resource pack in 1.9 is dumb, considering that you already have the old code for it.

I agree I was almost done making a texture pack for my server then I realised that it doesn't work with 1.9+
08/29/2016 6:23 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
I personally like the 1.9 combat. For survival, adventure, roleplay, etc. i think it's cool, but games like skywars and other mini games, well I like 1.8 combat, just so you can focus on the actual game specifically, so it really depends on what I am doing.

What I hate about Minecraft? The fact that they changed the way models work, and the fact that they actually removed item ids. That makes so little sense to me, I think that was the dumbest thing ever to happen to Minecraft.
They actually made the way models work better, but the fact that you can't correctly run a 1.8 model resource pack in 1.9 is dumb, considering that you already have the old code for it.

If you have any questions about this post, fell free to PM me.
I didn't say everything I wanted to.
08/29/2016 5:43 pm
Level 29 : Expert Blacksmith
striker107
People who hate the 1.9 PvP system.
Edit: And the spawn killers.
08/29/2016 5:28 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Strawberry
Luminescent
1.9 and 1.10 pvp.
1.8.x already had crappy hit detection. the whole cooldown thing and even worse hits in the "combat" update is just.. ugh.

personally, i'll be sticking with 1.7.10 for as long as i can.

just an opinion. c:
08/29/2016 5:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
TylanderGD47
Im not the only one who rarely plays above 1.7?

but anyway im not a big fan of the new combat changes, but its their game. But of all, skeletons. yes, skeletons. the annoying skeleton. <keeps saying the skeleton part over and over and over again.>
08/29/2016 5:25 pm
Vasch
The "Combat" update.

1.9 pvp. (Not the elytra or anything else. Just the things that changed the pvp aspect in mc.)

All Minecraft youtubers (Big and small) and their fanbase

Owners who make you staff then take down a server a week later after you put a lot of work into it.

How PMC's server list is flooded with servers made in minutes or unoriginal ideas like faction, prison, skyblock, survival, etc. (So people who do spend time, effort and/or money on their server gets flooded out by the unoriginal servers made in like 5 minutes.)
08/29/2016 4:35 pm
Level 24 : Expert Toast
Torrum
Hackers
People calling "hax" if you kill them
Smug people
Most staff on servers
1.9 Update
1.10 Update (not polar bears though)
DanTDM
and Mineplex

08/29/2016 3:04 pm
Level 48 : Master Blob
ABigFatTomato
The people who think that they're soon good, that if you kill them, then u must have hacks.

and the people who say "Noob" after you kill them. I mean seriously. if they're a noob, and they killed you, what does that make u? A super noob?
08/29/2016 2:15 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Calendar Man
Staff that have tongues in place of their brains.
08/29/2016 12:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
brostermedia
gonna drop it:
1.9 combat

(please keep in mind this is an opinion)
08/29/2016 4:14 pm
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Monotone
Same

Especially the axes, that's just

no

;/
08/29/2016 10:47 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Wouldn't say I hate much, but I certainly don't appreciate...
-Most staff on minecraft. They don't know what staffing is.
-Staff hunters. ^
-"Devs". There's real devs, and then there are "devs".
-Factions, prison, any of the overused servers that have gotten to the point of "play one play them all".
-Java. No, really, java's... nah. I'd take wine instead.
-Minecraft PVP. It feels... bad for me. If I want PVP, I'll use 100 ton mechs in my mechwarrior game and take everyone here out with a swipe of a small pulse laser.
08/29/2016 10:38 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
Kids that think they're edgy by being generally not nice online.
08/29/2016 10:23 am
Level 48 : Master Blob
ABigFatTomato
-snip-
08/29/2016 10:17 am
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Monotone
-snip-
08/29/2016 10:13 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
brostermedia
-snip-
08/29/2016 10:08 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
GabrielleCraft
-snip-

It's not mcs fault u have a bad computer. Lag shouldn't be something to hate about the game, it's something to hate about your computer. In fact, my computer is decent but minecraft runs very well on there.
08/29/2016 11:57 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
If it wouldn't have been made in Java it would work much better. Like the Win 10 Edition/PE made in C++. That's why it works slowly, it takes a while to compile and therefor takes a lot more out of a computer at a given time than other games.
08/29/2016 7:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Fractured
That's not true, it just started out being made inefficiently. If they rewrote it now, it would run a hell of a lot better.
08/29/2016 8:26 pm
JozyP
Actually, it was the new chunk loading in 1.8 that ruined it. I can run huge modpacks in versions 1.7.10 and earlier with very little lag, but 1.8 alone will give me random lag spikes. Minecraft can always get better.
08/29/2016 8:50 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I don't hate the game. I hate some of it's players.
Here are some examples:

"He is hacking!" - What you call 'hacking' is Modding, and only shows that you don't know anything about real Hacking.

"[xX_Player_Xx]" - Who the hell thinks that setting "xX_" is a good idea for a name?

"I'm greifing because I'm bored" - Go outside, get some friends, and stop ruining the game for the kids who actually play it for fun.

"(Premium) Player: I'm better than you!" - Just because you have a rank, does not mean you can mock people.

"You're a racist person!" - I feel like I need to facepalm my wall everytime someone says that, because people don't know what 'A racist' even is. They forgot about that along with the 2015 migrant crisis in Europe.
Please just do your research, even if it's just a trip to Wikipedia!
08/29/2016 7:57 am
_Eminem
-snip-
08/29/2016 7:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Fireflux
Two words that should never be spoken...

Fishing Rod.
08/29/2016 6:44 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Batman
Malitha
Well i think minecraft is like the hatest game in world -,..,-
08/28/2016 8:39 am
Caporal Dxl
Karrthusif everyone is complaining about lag they should sort out their internet connections and turn their settings down

It's not about that, mate. It's the computer itself. And not everybody has more than 1000 bucks for a nice computer or build.

I have an amazing internet connection and my thingies are tuned down quite a lot.
08/28/2016 7:22 am
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
if everyone is complaining about lag they should sort out theier internet connections andt turn their settings down
08/28/2016 6:01 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
modded crashes : (, modded crashes are the worst - does this even count?
08/28/2016 5:16 am
TamirGumpy
The 1.9 update ;(
08/28/2016 4:31 am
Level 48 : Master Answer
-Rusty
I hate Prison servers
08/28/2016 3:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Xevion
Free Staff Servers
Servers that use a Free host
Anything Free basically
08/28/2016 3:02 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
LePenguin01
The community.
Well, some of it.
08/28/2016 2:52 am
Umbrella Corporation
Little kids & Grief Hackers
08/28/2016 2:23 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
hyacinthinum
Honestly, lags are pretty annoying as hell, that's all
08/28/2016 2:10 am
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
Reading through the reddit, there's lots of people saying it's supposedly difficult, but no one saying WHY.
Anyway, in the minecraft Block class, there's a method (which I can't remember the name of off the top of my head), which you pass 6 float values as arguments. Those 6 values are the XYZ of the two opposing corners of the cube - kind of like when you make a cube in WorldEdit.

So, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.5 would make your cube into a vertical slab. Then, just set isOpaqueCube to false and you're done.
Of course to write it well you'd implement metadata so you'd need to switch those values based on meta, and then add the rotation code - but that's still only like 10-15 minutes more work. It's literally one of the easiest things Mojang could add if they so wanted to, and I bet the community would appreciate it a hell of a lot more than some of the other stuff they've done recently
08/27/2016 1:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
Silvania Studios
MrrMidnight
The way Java works doesn't allow them to make proper functioning sideways slabs. They tried it tho..

Source? Because as a modder I know it's A) very possible and B) really quite easy.

Now to add to the discussion... a lot of the community >:D - Namely the people who join a server without reading any info on the server, don't read the 6 signs at that servers spawn, then walk around for 10 minutes asking questions which were answered in both the description and the server spawn signs.

As I said, I'm not a Java Expert.
I left a reddit link for you so you can see why it is that difficult for Mojang to do.
08/27/2016 12:44 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
MrrMidnight
The way Java works doesn't allow them to make proper functioning sideways slabs. They tried it tho..

Source? Because as a modder I know it's A) very possible and B) really quite easy.

Now to add to the discussion... a lot of the community >:D - Namely the people who join a server without reading any info on the server, don't read the 6 signs at that servers spawn, then walk around for 10 minutes asking questions which were answered in both the description and the server spawn signs.
08/27/2016 11:54 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
Jewelman
I hate reading chat on large servers and seeing phrases like "HACKER," "ban blahblahblah," or just random messages that have no place or meaning like when somebody suddenly decides to type "AGHHHHHH."

I also hate it when server staff make errors on their instructions, rule board or other things such as writing "aloud" instead of "allowed" or calling Superman "Super Man." It's so easy to fix but nobody bothers to.
About that Superman example... it also makes me mad to read things like "SuperMan" or "BatMan" because it looks unprofessional and it's not the correct way of writing their name.
08/27/2016 11:17 am
Crazygateway
well here is a list
1. Hackers. i havent seen one yet in my few years of playing but when i see them on youtube and stuff it bugs me
2. Lag, dont even get me started.. even on this pc im writing on it lags and miecraft runs at over 100 fps sometimes... the lag spikes are to blame
3. the people who push for fun, i know this is recent in 1.10 (and yes i know it was a feature back in the day) but it bugs me... i was playing hide and seek on the hive and when i was waiting for the game to start i was doing the parkour part and a random guy kept pusing us back down... at least i got past him.
and thats it! all my things! thank you for reading this stupid reply...
lets not forget the creepers!!!
08/27/2016 9:17 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
XxLycanrocxX
Lag, Creepers, Hackers, Spammers, Advertisers, Minigames, Adventure Maps ETC.
08/27/2016 9:14 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
People hating 1.9
People hating 1.10
The anti-vanilla bias
08/27/2016 9:09 am
Level 24 : Expert Prince
Govindas
I love everything in Minecraft.
08/27/2016 4:01 am
Level 1 : New System
ImaRaygun
What I hate is when I use a custom texture pack that makes the 'cave sounds' or 'eerie noises' sound like something from a horror game.
08/27/2016 1:57 am
Caporal Dxl
Lag, the few blocks that they add each update. I love the blocks themselves, I just don't like the numbers. I wish for more!
08/27/2016 1:47 am
Level 45 : Master Toast
Johnathon
annoying children
08/27/2016 1:44 am
Level 38 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
spawnkillers....
the stereotypical kids who rage over everything or get upset over just about anything.

yea...all I can think of thats serious
08/27/2016 1:28 am
GabrielleCraft
1. Players swearing in chat because they got killed fairly.
2. People with actual range hax.
3. Hackers who pretend they don't have hax when it's clear that they do
4. People who act like minecraft is a spelling test
5. Noobs
6. Greedy pros who don't give anyone a chance
7. Noobs who pretend they're pros
10. People calling me a noob for killing them when they were AFK
11. Bullies
12. People who lie about a map with fake pictures and who waste my time
13. Role players
14. Fly hackers
15. Steves and Alex. They're really annoying
16. People who get mad at you when you know more about the game than them and you are trying to help them.
08/27/2016 1:20 am
Level 37 : Artisan Artist
ChickenMac7
High ping
Hackers
Players accusing me of hacking
Players spamming "noob" in the chat, and unnecessary insults
The community, listed above (for the most part)
Bugs
LAN tends to glitch a lot

That's about it.

AnimeFanFTWAlot of people are saying lag.

But Minecraft is not a hard game to run. Even my horrible laptop has no problems with it.

Does everyone use potatoes for computers?

Please specify what "horrible" is, as this can vary from person to person. System specs.
08/27/2016 12:51 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
Alot of people are saying lag.

But Minecraft is not a hard game to run. Even my horrible laptop has no problems with it.

Does everyone use potatoes for computers?
08/29/2016 6:38 pm
JozyP
I say lag a lot, but I am referring to my mobile hotspot.
Also, imagine all the kids using fqmily computers that are abused and misused and polluted and unorganized, etc. etc.

Computers should not be used by more then a maximum of 2 people.
08/27/2016 1:06 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1725318
[deleted]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome