What Is This?

HeroMaid's Avatar HeroMaid5/24/16 2:12 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 6
1/12/2017 1:15 am
clammychimera6's Avatar clammychimera6
/cs_triggerinterface MzQxNDU2NTI0Nzg2OTc0Ng==

on my server new players type this in chat, but i have no idea what it is. I have tried searching it in google but there were no results on it, please help.
HeroMaid
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/12/2017 1:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
clammychimera6
Ok. so I've been looking this up but it is linked to a hacked client known to be able to duplicate items with a series of simple commands. it has plagued the server I have been playing on by giving someone 10m which the server has not even had a total of 5m by all players on the server. Hope this helps and if you see any player using the code: leave:damageself:drop or close they need to be banned/kicked because they are 100% duplicating items. Hope this helped.
05/27/2016 6:22 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
I just googled it... every result linked to this thread... and one pastebin link
05/27/2016 6:06 pm
Level 47 : Master uwu
Joseph
05/27/2016 5:28 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
Sergeant Sarcasm
Not sure why they would be doing this, does every new player type this in chat or only a few? I doubt it's a client side mod that has that as a command, because those don't even send chat inputs to the server until it checks if it's a client command.
05/27/2016 5:22 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Modder
guestds
pastebin.com/EL2Jk9kv makes most sense... but it might be something to do with a hacked client or something or a client side server compatible mod? i searched just the start not the ending area and it came up first thing as a csi thing? idk theres also something that wasnt pmc related again that was english and my firewall blocking thing didnt let me go to it so id ban the players if they run this... maybe its a new command though so try typing it yourself? it might be like /xp near it first being added and not being in the /help list though
05/27/2016 3:30 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
HeroMaid
still waiting...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome