What was your first love experience like?

potatotoes's Avatar potatotoes9/15/14 10:01 pm
1 emeralds 7.8k 249
7/12/2015 11:08 am
CongoCarl's Avatar CongoCarl
Hey there! I wanna know your guys' experiences of when you first had a crush or first fell "in-love" with that special someone.

My first experience of having a crush was back in 1st grade. We were in a lunch line, and he turned around and asked who was better in basketball, him or this other guy. When I first saw him I felt this weird feeling inside of me, and I just stopped thinking for a second. Ofc I told him he was better xD But I had to move to different schools in 3rd grade and I never saw him again.(I cri evurytiem)
potatotoes
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2015 10:56 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Nakudan
It was happy at first but then reality caught up
07/12/2015 11:08 am
Level 22 : Expert Cowboy
CongoCarl
Same here.

There was one girl that I was peer pressured into dating in 8th grade. I asked her out and we both were happy at first. Que the creepy pet-naming clingy texts from her.
"Good night my sweet prince"
"You're my knight in shining armor"
... And she wasn't kidding. Broke up with her two days later.
There was another girl I dated in 9th grade (I'm in 10th now). First date was great, but after that? We literally couldn't hold a conversation past the ten second mark.

On a lighter note, there's this girl that I have liked since mid 8th grade. We share a lot of the same interests and beliefs. I care for her, think about her a lot, and hope to make or see her happy one day. I dare say that it just may be love... or just "teen love." She's quite different than the other girls I know. Recently I told her my feelings for her and asked if she liked me. She said "I don't know... you're cute and you're one of the few people that can make me laugh. You make me feel better and other times you annoy me."

So yeah..

I've decided to put off dating until I get a car anyway. It's embarrassing to have your mom drive you and your girlfriend around. Take this advice. That's the time I recommend for dating.
07/12/2015 10:52 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Zombie
asixn
I never ever had one. But every girl in my class likes this one guy but my 2 friends and I.
Sooo gross, every girl was always flirting with him.
07/12/2015 10:33 am
Level 96 : Overlord Fish
FiskFille
Holy mother of necroposting! This thread has been dead for over 9 months! O_O
07/12/2015 10:43 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
We live on year 2015. The World still have women and men.
07/12/2015 9:35 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
07/12/2015 9:35 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Warrior
serdarminecraft
i was.... Forever alone.... Really. Badly alone.

Untill...
Untill 23 aprill or 24, this year. 2015. i dont remember. I saw.... something awesome.
Someone awesome. i was feeling infinite things.
I was like crazy.

But she was a -snip-. He asked a -snip- ton of money. Like 1300 dollars for she to be mine forever.

here is a picture of him. i still love her.
http://www.apple.com/macbook/

Anyways, here is a little more about she.
intel core M brain.
8 gb memory to remember things.
and 128-256-512 gb permanent storage. She asks more for more storage.
she was 1.3mm thin at thickest point and 0.35mm thin at thinnest point. only 2Ib or 1kg.
She could be golden. Silver or even space gray.

He could store everything he sees with his 480p eyes. He stored it instantly with a speed of 400mbps store speed and 700mbps remembering speed. Thanks to her PCI-E ssd.

She can show stuff with a 2k retina screen. 1440p.
She can tell stuff with his awesome speakers in her mouth.
She can hear stuff with his awesome microphones inside her mouth.

He could feel touch. With an awesome trackpad.

Click to reveal
Click to reveal
Click to reveal
He had one usb-c port. You could charge his super slim batterys with it. -snip-

His Core-M brain was extremely intelligent. I was hyped. He could edit everything he could see. Well the exporting tooks really long.

NOTE: i dont own she. im just 12 and dont have that much money.
07/12/2015 10:46 am
Level 37 : Artisan Cookie
oh_wow333
XD
07/12/2015 9:06 am
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
likn

But really...
I started to like this girl in 1st grade that I found out also likes me and now I'm in 9th grade and we still like eachother but I haven't built the guts to ask her out yet. .-.
07/12/2015 8:45 am
oh_wow333
Namez
_lycalopex_
#ForeverAlone
~I'm such an apple fanboy like wOoOoOoOow

XD
07/12/2015 8:43 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
_lycalopex_
#ForeverAlone

07/12/2015 8:37 am
oh_wow333
It all started one day, I walked into the apple store and there she was.
She lives with me.
I take her everywhere

#ForeverAlone
07/12/2015 4:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Peaty
My hand, if you know what I mean
07/12/2015 3:58 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Oofyeet
I loved her so much, she was there for me she had helped during the toughest situations like that time that blocky head person almost killed me with his sword. She saved me. It was a blind date, my computer is who I love. *Computer stops working, ok I hate you now.*
07/11/2015 2:19 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
First time I heard an alternative song...man..

Nevermind.
uhhh first grade blond haired girl.
not much else to say :p
07/11/2015 2:07 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
HudsonGamingYT
The girl i liked asked me out after my b'day, (31st of december yes, ik its the last day of the year) So at the end of january before school started again for year 6, my best friend apparently hates her, so it was hard to deal with. 2 months later i ACCIDENTLY DUMPED HER xddddd, never knew killing 15,0000000000 rabbits at once would do so much damage, xd she hated me from there, same with my best friend, lol, i used /kill @e,type=Rabbit,r=900000000] to do it xd

And my new crush hates me to death lol

07/11/2015 1:59 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Awesomeniss200
I had a big crush on a girl in 5th grade it lasted till 6th this is a long story so get comfortable so i met her in kindergarten in which i apparently dated her BFF who moved but anyway we started talking after she confronted me for not remembering her we started talking in school and hanging out all in school and then towards the end of the year the impossible happened i was paired up with her for an assignment that she needed to come to my house to do and i kinda set it up like a date on accident but after that we hung out some more over the summer then we lost touch but 1 month before school started again she called my mom and asked for my imessage so of course i gave it to her we texted like 2 hours a day then school started back up we hung out some but then halfway through she started not responding to my text and i told her i was moving to california because i wanted to let all my friends know and she said "nooooooo don't move who am i going to hang out with during the summer" it was then that i realized she was using me to cover her boredom then school ended and i was moving i texted her bye and i checked the phone about 50 time in the next 2 days the last time i checked it said "read" with no response so that was when that ended

I had i tragic childhood
07/11/2015 1:48 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
Single Liek duh Pringles

My crush used me to hook up with my best friend.

liek if u crii eveytim

07/11/2015 1:46 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
AtomicPancake
I used to make this boy on my school's hockey team a miniature bento box all the time, then he asked my friend out....I wasted so much food on him. >.<
07/11/2015 1:30 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Emtrea
When i was 10, a kid on my bus used to eat flies to impress people and i held his hand. *cringe*
07/11/2015 2:09 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
HudsonGamingYT
lmao
07/11/2015 1:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
zombieslayer4324
3rd grade... Gave my friend a can of coke to give her... He runs off with it I tackle him to get it back, she catches it then, 2 mins later it explodes... Haven't talk since ...Its been 7 years xD
07/11/2015 12:44 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
What is this love you speak of?
07/10/2015 11:54 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Pikachu089
5th grade, she moved, my life ruined...

Story of my life.

10/21/2014 12:34 am
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
aghostess
I do not like relationships FULL stop.

Why? Because I am happy that I never had a relationship.

And happy knowing I may never have a relationship.

And secondly I really don't care about relationships at all.

So, My only love story I am ever going to have is ME,myself, and" I " that's how I made my own family. I married myself
10/20/2014 9:16 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
ImTully
My first love all started when my mother ordered pizza for dinner...

I opened the pizza box and it was love at first sight.
10/20/2014 9:38 pm
Level 42 : Master Fox
-Mage-
I'm dating pizza, I already stated that in my introduction! =)
10/20/2014 9:08 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
PureNerd
Yeah, I'm 15, never had a crush so you could say I'm. . . .
10/20/2014 10:31 pm
ExcitableQuagsire
It'll be okay man. Someday, you'll find *the one.* And *the one* will be in asterisks.
10/20/2014 8:19 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers

I saw the opportunity so I had to take it
10/20/2014 8:13 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Maddie
ooooh boy let me tell you a thing
this boy, i met him a year beforehand but i never really talked to him
i always thought he wouldn't be my type? per say as in i felt like our interests wouldn't conglomerate very well, and we wouldn't be good friends (he was funny though)

year after that, i kept having classes with him and i eventually got seated next to him so i started talking to him a lot more often than usual, and we actually came out to be awesome friends! a few weeks after that, while in class, he like put his hand on my knee or my shoulder or something and i got horrendously obvious butterflies and i was just oh no it's happeninG NOT AGAIN

i flirted with him after that and we texted for nights and nights. i actually experienced some really bad stuff with him during this because of his ex as well as other people who liked him (which i still get harassed to this day by them but idc)

we started dating just this last march and we'll be hitting half a year in 4 days or so! very excited. i'm really really happy!

i learned a lot about his character and his personality, and truly got to know him. i got to know all his deepest cracks and his memories and they're truly interesting to me. he's such a marvelous, unique human being and i love him!

i started to realized i loved him when about three or so months ago, he told me that no matter who tried to talk to him, whoever tried to stop him, he'd stay with me as long as possible. pretty sure we've changed that into a "forever!" aha young love is really really nice.

LOVE IS GREAT AND CRUSHES ARE GREAT AND PEOPLE SUCK BUT LIFE IS GREAT *//*;;
10/20/2014 10:33 pm
ExcitableQuagsire
And the smallest text ever was read. My eyes hurt now. So does my throat. But that's not connected to what I just said in any way, shape, or form. My throat just hurts.
10/20/2014 11:31 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Maddie
nobody likes my small text
why am i alone in my interests
10/20/2014 11:43 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
antenna
because most of the world cant read that text size
10/20/2014 11:49 pm
Mikeroboblox
I must not be much of the world.

Wait I'm not special so you're lying!
10/20/2014 9:12 pm
Level 22 : Expert Scribe
antenna
this post is so tumblr it honestly hurts.
but, anways, responding to original thing asked by op, I haven't had any love experiences yet I have had a crush since a year ago. luckily we have a healthy friendship and i'm hoping one day it could become more
10/20/2014 8:01 pm
-Mage-
Yum.
10/20/2014 7:28 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
SpeedUHC
10/20/2014 9:48 pm
irritatedCat
10/20/2014 7:12 pm
-Mage-
Oh. Wait. I've had a crush on a couple people from movies.
Like:
Brock, from Pokèmon.

I had a crush on Josh Hutcherson, when he was like, 14, but, I don't like him anymore... >.> Yeah, he played in some space movie, like ten years ago. Well, like seven years ago.

Then I liked Mochi, from Tamako Market, but besides dumb cartoons, and a 22 year old guy I liked seven yeats ago, I don't like anyone I've actually SEEN.
10/20/2014 7:08 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
legotardis1212
I liked this one girl named________ anyway... FRIEND ZONED TO THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I like this girl in my Soc. Studies and she laughs at my jokes (;
10/20/2014 7:05 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
Errorkn, your signature made me laugh... I like to throw grenades XD
10/20/2014 4:34 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Woodilicious
I saw her across the room. I went up to say something to her, but she didn't reply. She just sat there as if I had said nothing. However, I knew she felt the same feeling as me. I knew she was in awe at the sight of me, as I was with her.
I picked her up and brought her back to my place, for we were in love, but our time together would be short. I knew she would perish in the morning, but I still loved her.
Here's a picture of her:
Click to reveal
10/20/2014 3:44 pm
paintsniffer
Well, this one time, at bandcamp....
10/20/2014 3:37 pm
Level 96 : Overlord Fish
FiskFille
Oh man, well...
In 6th grade I really liked this girl. She was not extremely attractive or anything, but I just loved her personality and she was very kind. Being the shy guy I am... I never spoke about it. I never asked her out or told her how I feel about her. To this day I still have a crush on her. Both of us are still single, but I'm still too shy.
Words of wisdom please?

It's been 3 years since then, and I'm
10/20/2014 6:56 pm
-Mage-
Sorry man, I'm alone too. I've never had a crush, so I don't really get any of this. o.o
And no, it's not because I'm younger, I just don't find it really important to do anything right now. I will wait until the time comes... if it ever does come. V.V
10/20/2014 8:30 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
cl4p tp
10/20/2014 11:59 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
xmx1024
Clever.
07/10/2015 11:57 pm
forgot about you
Very. Very clever.
10/21/2014 12:31 am