What would you want in a zombie game?

Timoxhy's Avatar Timoxhy9/13/14 12:32 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 54
9/27/2014 11:45 am
Find Them Creepers's Avatar Find Them Creepers
If you could create a zombie game what would it have in it. I plan on making a zombie game for PC in a few months, I'm just setting up a blueprint so I have somewhere to start when that time comes. Please let me know . (One thing to note is I do plan on making this a massive online game).

Thanks everyone!

Also the Ideas that will be add %99 sure will be add I'll post here.

10AndrewI am sick of just running through hordes of zombies, slaughtering all of them with my hands! I thought state of decay would be better, but even that was FAR too easy.

The BEST zombie game at the moment HAS to be "The Walking Dead" All who say otherwise are obviously been possessed by demonic demons planning to take over the work with terrible game's! I guess the MAIN THING I want is the ability to make tough choices, where any one could die, all set in a urban city with danger at every turn!

This won't be just any zombie zombie, I want it make it hard, One or two zombies you can take, but you see a horde you better run away.

vikki7783- Good graphics
- Exciting gameplay
- Fighting that isn't tapping only one button 70 times

For graphics I play on making them pretty good. (Will probably hire someone for that since I can only do pixel art lol) Also making it available for texture packs like minecraft, so people with crap computers might be able to play.

I have a few tricks up my selves for for Exciting gameplay.

And last but not least "Fighting that isn't tapping only one button 70 times" since we are on computers with so many buttons why would anyone want to do this? I plan on kinda have combo moves you could say. Noting like street fighter but like if I was running a zombie I could do a powerful kick, but I also don't want to turn it into world of warcraft type game.

LubzyA mechanic where you can build your own base and arsonal.

I want to do this but I want to make it a lot harder then normal games, you can't just go up punch a tree and BAM a base is built.

LCD75Vast open worlds. Shame barely any games pull this off.

This is one of the main features, I plan on making one of the biggest maps ever made for games.
Timoxhy
Level 47 : Master Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/27/2014 11:45 am
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Parkour, realistic zombie physics, eg, shoot them, bullet hole, you can see through them, shoot their arms off, etc
09/27/2014 11:21 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
PixiStix23398
Trying to bring the topic back to life!

Anyways I think these ideas are greats!
09/20/2014 10:37 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
53MP3RF1
An infection that takes time, and leaves the victims conscious (that means it can't be like World War Z). Especially in the beginning areas, you'll see people walking around pale grey, with big boils or cysts growing out of them (or something so that you know they're infected), mumbling panicked for the "cure" that can't be procured. This would add a lot more depth to the game, and in the future you could use these people as helpers along the way ("Hey.. Hey.. You.. I'm sick... No cure. Please. Kill me. Take my gun, too. Good luck") or mission-givers.
09/20/2014 10:35 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer
ApoTriKz
A good map with a nice story to it.
09/20/2014 10:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
crash3052
A good story line
09/20/2014 5:26 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
LooseViper
-Pve and a Pvp/Pve mode
09/20/2014 9:56 pm
Timoxhy
Will have both.
09/20/2014 4:54 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
I am sick of just running through hordes of zombies, slaughtering all of them with my hands! I thought state of decay would be better, but even that was FAR too easy.

The BEST zombie game at the moment HAS to be "The Walking Dead" All who say otherwise are obviously been possessed by demonic demons planning to take over the work with terrible game's! I guess the MAIN THING I want is the ability to make tough choices, where any one could die, all set in a urban city with danger at every turn!
09/20/2014 5:02 pm
Timoxhy
This won't be just any zombie zombie, I want it make it hard, One or two zombies you can take, but you see a horde you better run away.
09/20/2014 4:45 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Engineer
RoboShadow
Zombies that are actually a threat, PvP and PvE, large, open spaces, and zombies that don't clip through the god dang walls.
09/20/2014 3:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
Story, cutscenes, game varies how you play and how you choose to talk, emotional deaths,puzzles, and not a hack and slash game.Sortof like The Walking Dead, but not a point and click game.
09/20/2014 10:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
I mean, as in singleplayer.(Multiplayer with this will mess it up) I also suggest adding multiplayer though. With pvp and friendly servers. Also, can openers, and COOKIES.
09/20/2014 3:42 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
And this.
09/20/2014 3:22 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Meme
VeryMadCrafter
Good maps, melee weapons and ranged weapons that would be expensive and have limited ammo.
09/20/2014 3:20 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joedoesgameing
I'll say put some easter eggs in it. Here's some:

1. Legend of zelda easter egg: You can find a a sword called the master sword (It can 1 hit kill zombie's but it has like 10 charges)

2. TF2 easter egg: You can find a gun called: "The admin" and you can lower zombie's HP by headshoting them with it.

3. Sonic easter egg: Very rarely you can find a glove called: "Knuckle's glove's" It wont do much but its a mleee wep

(LAST ONE) 4. Minecraft easter egg: In some of the maps (If you want that is) You can make a minecraft themed area like in borderlands 2. If you break the drit, you find minecraft zombie's and steve killin them. He gives you a snipe gun called "Sniper riper" And then he leaves. The gun is just a normal sniper gun.

These are just what I think
09/20/2014 3:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NeonMojiNinja12
WHEN YOU DIE U BECOME A ZOMBIE
09/20/2014 3:19 pm
Timoxhy
How I plan on making the game makes it difficult to do this. There might be something like this in the future though.
09/20/2014 2:58 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
-Easter eggs
-Multiplayer
-Mid end graphics
-Zombies that are actually scary
-Modding API
-Friendly, neutral and enemy NPCs
-Tameable animals
-Cheat codes
-The ability to customize weapons bu using parts found in the ground etc
-Abandoned NPC bases with loot
-Military bases
09/20/2014 2:54 pm
Level 42 : Master Dragon
CrafterDragon
-Zombies
-Huge variety of weapons
-Missions
-Pickups
-Open world
-A good challenge
-Something not impossible
-Large worlds/stages
-easy,normal,hard,intense difficulty
-Different kinds of Zombies
-Good graphics
-3D
-Vast variety of Stages/worlds
-Cars and Tanks
09/20/2014 2:48 pm
Timoxhy
TheHunterOfMinecraft
TimoxhyIf you could create a zombie game what would it have in it. I plan on making a zombie game for PC in a few months, I'm just setting up a blueprint so I have somewhere to start when that time comes. Please let me know . (One thing to note is I do plan on making this a massive online game).

Thanks everyone!

Look at the features of both of these games.
State Of Decay.
DayZ.
Combine those, and you get a pretty damn good zombie game.

I really do like some feature from State of Decay and Dayz so I will have some in here.
09/20/2014 2:42 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TheHunterOfMinecraft
TimoxhyIf you could create a zombie game what would it have in it. I plan on making a zombie game for PC in a few months, I'm just setting up a blueprint so I have somewhere to start when that time comes. Please let me know . (One thing to note is I do plan on making this a massive online game).

Thanks everyone!

Look at the features of both of these games.
State Of Decay.
DayZ.
Combine those, and you get a pretty damn good zombie game.
09/19/2014 8:46 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
LCD75
Vast open worlds. Shame barely any games pull this off.
09/20/2014 2:37 pm
Timoxhy
This is one of the main features, I plan on making one of the biggest maps ever made for games.
09/19/2014 8:40 pm
Level 24 : Expert Warrior
LoZFTW
NO QUIIICCKK TIMEEE EVEEENTSSS!
Well, a few, but not throughout the entire game,
Also, please don't make it like Resident Evil 5, make it like the 4th!
And maybe a nice companion AI, and the AI better not be like the most stupidest persons on earth c:
09/20/2014 2:39 pm
Timoxhy
I will have some but they won't be like boss battles, they will be more like if a zombie knocks you on the ground and you gotta fight back. I want companions, I plan on making them very smart so this will be a latter feature.
09/19/2014 8:37 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
500poundsofnothing
focus an infection. If you speed to much time close to the, like constant fighting, will make you infected. And if you get infected npc will try to kill you and its your goal to kill them.
09/19/2014 8:30 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
Bloon23
Really good graphics
Different types of zombies, as in slow, dumb zombies that swarm & fast, hard to kill zombies that hunt people on their own
Guns obviously
Maybe cars that you can drive?
Places with radiation
A city area that's full of zombies but with better loot
Possibly powers (like blasts of lightning, fire, wind, maybe short range teleports, high jumping, short bursts of mega speed) maybe with skill trees. Powers would be a unique idea
09/20/2014 2:47 pm
Timoxhy
Cars will be a big thing too, Since the map is so big you will have to drive to most places. All the ideas you said will be in but the powers, trying to make it realistic.
09/17/2014 7:24 pm
Level 23 : Expert Spleefer
Lubzy
A mechanic where you can build your own base and arsonal.
09/19/2014 8:22 pm
Timoxhy
I want to do this but I want to make it a lot harder then normal games, you can't just go up punch a tree and BAM a base is built.
09/17/2014 7:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zombieman2081
Ok so take something like call of duty zombies, and make it so some people are survivors, and some are zombies that can send in CPU zombies and spawn special zombies! And no not like turned. God turned sucked.
09/17/2014 7:22 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
Easter eggssss
09/17/2014 7:12 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pig
Baby Clasher

Thanks everyone!

make it like dayz but easier to make servers
09/17/2014 7:02 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
FirmusPiett
Not to play.
09/17/2014 6:43 pm
Level 40 : Master Taco
monte carino
Turtles
09/17/2014 6:51 pm
Timoxhy
I do plan on having wild life, so that could be a possibility.
09/17/2014 6:53 pm
Level 40 : Master Taco
monte carino
The game is now complete.
09/13/2014 4:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
VenomSniper
I dont need to want
I have all I need
in l4d2
09/13/2014 4:08 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
LooseViper
Cyborg Zombies Nuff Said
09/13/2014 4:04 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
09/19/2014 8:41 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NevetCS
OMG YES
09/17/2014 6:36 pm
Timoxhy
Easter egg maybe? lol
09/13/2014 3:54 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee
Fire.
09/13/2014 3:44 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
Harctona
Your mother in a purple tutu.
09/13/2014 6:59 am
Level 20 : Expert Mountaineer
Redddeh
Something unique instead of every other zombie game?
09/13/2014 3:23 pm
Timoxhy
I do have some unique ideas but don't really want post all of them for obvious reasons.
And trying to get ideas from everyone to see what the community wants.
09/13/2014 1:59 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
- Good graphics
- Exciting gameplay
- Fighting that isn't tapping only one button 70 times
09/13/2014 6:43 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
/\
This.
09/13/2014 2:17 am
Timoxhy
For graphics I play on making them pretty good. (Will probably hire someone for that since I can only do pixel art lol) Also making it available for texture packs like minecraft, so people with crap computers might be able to play.

I have a few tricks up my selves for for Exciting gameplay.

And last but not least "Fighting that isn't tapping only one button 70 times" since we are on computers with so many buttons why would anyone want to do this? I plan on kinda have combo moves you could say. Noting like street fighter but like if I was running a zombie I could do a powerful kick, but I also don't want to turn it into world of warcraft type game.
09/13/2014 1:47 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
I wouldn't there are so many already...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome