What do you look for in a server?

waterton5's Avatar waterton59/18/14 10:56 pm
9/19/2014 7:18 pm
illuminati128k's Avatar illuminati128k
Hey everyone
I'm just wondering when you want to play a little mc what do you all look for in a server?
community?
games?
contests?

What catches your eye when you search those pages for the perfect server?
Thanks a bunch <3
waterton5
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2014 7:18 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
illuminati128k
I look for a server to be different and have a good community or something. I also find vanilla survival good.

If you're planning to make a server, make sure it's not just another Factions or Prison server.
09/19/2014 7:08 pm
waterton5
Andrew that is awesome XD

I'm currently on Bosscraft server and it is the best community server I have ever been a part of! But I don't know how to get the word out about it

There is tnt spleef, fates folly and king of the ladder/pvp maps.
There are also creative monthly builds, weekly SG tournaments, pvp world and hard mode survival world

There is so much to do but I dont know how to spread the word about this amazing server and all they have done to make my life a little less crappy XP
09/19/2014 6:33 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
Same thing I look for in a woman

A good connection!
09/19/2014 6:26 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Spider Rider
InfamousArgyle
I like servers that I own
no jk, I'm really only interested in servers that obviously have had a lot of custom content designed for them. Custom plugins are good too, but I know that it can be a hassle to get them, especially if you are poor like me.
09/19/2014 6:09 pm
crafteirspace
You can join my server mc.extremesurvival.us.to
09/19/2014 3:37 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
coolzzz2hip
FoxyOriginal ideas and themes that haven't been used by hundreds of people.
Honestly don't really care whether or not it's Bukkit. There are plenty of things you can do with command blocks.

The only reason I said bukkit was because most people do not understand how to install mods or plug-ins bukkit helps them have a feeling what it is like to have mods ( plug-ins ) I also find it fun.

Oh i get that entirely
What I was meaning was that I don't really care whether or not any sort of mod/plugin/addon is used for the server at all. You wont believe some of the things I've seen people do with just vanilla command blocks
09/18/2014 11:20 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Unlocked
community. I love servers where everyone is nice and works together to make some incredible stuff.
09/18/2014 11:40 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack
Playful
Community is 100% what makes or breaks a server for me, though I have found my niche and tend to stay on only one server.
09/18/2014 11:17 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
datmoedoe
I hate faction/KitPVP servers, prisons are OK but I find that you always have to grind super hard. Survival is... beautiful.

I also really like servers with unique minigames.
09/18/2014 11:12 pm
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
coolzzz2hip
FoxyOriginal ideas and themes that haven't been used by hundreds of people.
Honestly don't really care whether or not it's Bukkit. There are plenty of things you can do with command blocks.

The only reason I said bukkit was because most people do not understand how to install mods or plug-ins bukkit helps them have a feeling what it is like to have mods ( plug-ins ) I also find it fun.
09/18/2014 11:07 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
Original ideas and themes that haven't been used by hundreds of people.
Honestly don't really care whether or not it's Bukkit. I've seen people do some amazing things with vanilla command blocks.
09/18/2014 11:03 pm
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
coolzzz2hip
bukkit =happy
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome