What do you Think of 1.9 so Far?

avrona's Avatar avrona10/10/15 11:37 am
1 emeralds 8.8k 355
3/4/2016 9:21 pm
Elizardbeth's Avatar Elizardbeth
I love 1.9 so far. Not only it includes awesome stuff like shields, beetroots, paths, wings, better boats, ender cities and more, but it also makes things harder for plugins, which hopefully will bring justice and raise awareness about vanilla servers. This is extra important to me because I own a vanilla server and people auto think it is a bad server. Hopefully this will help bring justice.

So what do you think?
avrona
Level 40 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2016 9:21 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
LatiodileI love how spam clicking is looked down upon.. I'm just sitting here.. spam clicking is how you play most, if not all FPS games (and others)...
I think i made my point why spam clicking shouldn't be hated upon

haha, I was about to say cookie clicker, but saw you already had it.
I don't know why I find this so funny, but it is
03/04/2016 7:13 pm
Level 46 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Adyxia
LatiodileI love how spam clicking is looked down upon.. I'm just sitting here.. spam clicking is how you play most, if not all FPS games (and others)...
[...]

Minecraft still is essentially spam-clicking-oriented, right? I mean, to place blocks you click; to break them you click, to interact with them - guess what - you click!
If you don't like spam clicking then why the heck are you playing minecraft? xP
Nah but seriously, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of

clicking ;3

I like the way you two think.

I praise the new combat mechanics for making PvE more challenging, but I can't stand having to PvP with them. It's a trade-off and I'm not sure which I'd prefer. I moved to PvP because PvE was too easy, but now that PvE is challenging again I am starting to turn back to it.
03/04/2016 6:55 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Goblin
Adyxia
Harpo's quote
Harpo545every time i join a server or join my single player worlds its crashes....i cant find anything on you tube that works could someone give me some help this is the crash report ....

Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 301]
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Harpo545
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is <censored>)
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[16:02] [Client thread/WARN]: Removed selected resource pack faithful32pack.zip because it's no longer compatible
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[16:02] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[16:02] [Thread-5/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[16:02] [Thread-5/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[16:02] [Thread-5/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[16:02] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x512 textures-atlas
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.9
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 53%
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 9, from 10
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Harpo545[local:E] logged in with entity id 24 at (-958.5, 4.0, 99.5)
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Harpo545 joined the game
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffbe4d1986c, pid=8160, tid=5412
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [ig8icd64.dll+0x63986c]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\Dakota\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid8160.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed

Try making a backup of your minecraft directory
(%appdata% > .minecraft)
and then delete the directory.
Reinstall Minecraft with the launcher and then copy your old saves / profiles / etc over.
Honestly, I've no clue if it'll work because I can't make sense of code stuff (:|), but it might reset something that's been messed up *shrug*
03/04/2016 6:50 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Goblin
Adyxia
[...]

Minecraft still is essentially spam-clicking-oriented, right? I mean, to place blocks you click; to break them you click, to interact with them - guess what - you click!
If you don't like spam clicking then why the heck are you playing minecraft? xP
Nah but seriously, there's nothing wrong with a little bit of

clicking ;3
03/04/2016 6:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
FawdawAS
I like the new single player icon that shows a preview of ingame
03/04/2016 6:19 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Latiodile
I love how spam clicking is looked down upon.. I'm just sitting here.. spam clicking is how you play most, if not all FPS games (and others)...

Here's a list of games you have to spam click eventually to play:
Grand Theft Auto 5
Call of Duty (all of them)
Saint's Row (all of them)
League of Legends
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
Dota 2
Cookie Clicker

03/04/2016 5:36 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
Redstone_noob
i for one reackon its an epic update, all the new cool stuff like end dungeons, duel wielding, shields and best of all.....NO MORE SPAM CLICKING
03/04/2016 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Harpo545
every time i join a server or join my single player worlds its crashes....i cant find anything on you tube that works could someone give me some help this is the crash report ....

Completely ignored arguments: [--nativeLauncherVersion, 301]
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Harpo545
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: (Session ID is <censored>)
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version: 2.9.4
[16:02] [Client thread/WARN]: Removed selected resource pack faithful32pack.zip because it's no longer compatible
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Reloading ResourceManager: Default
[16:02] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Starting up SoundSystem...
[16:02] [Thread-5/INFO]: Initializing LWJGL OpenAL
[16:02] [Thread-5/INFO]: (The LWJGL binding of OpenAL. For more information, see http://www.lwjgl.org)
[16:02] [Thread-5/INFO]: OpenAL initialized.
[16:02] [Sound Library Loader/INFO]: Sound engine started
[16:02] [Client thread/INFO]: Created: 1024x512 textures-atlas
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting integrated minecraft server version 1.9
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 53%
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 9, from 10
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Harpo545[local:E] logged in with entity id 24 at (-958.5, 4.0, 99.5)
[16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: Harpo545 joined the game
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffbe4d1986c, pid=8160, tid=5412
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_25-b18) (build 1.8.0_25-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.25-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [ig8icd64.dll+0x63986c]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Users\Dakota\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\hs_err_pid8160.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
03/04/2016 11:09 am
Elizardbeth
Even though this update is kind of cool, I feel like it's taking away the simplicity of minecraft and the feeling of achievement for one who defeats the enderdragon. Minecraft was completed at 1.8. If a player wanted guns or strange mobs, that's what mods were for. But this new update is making minecraft more like other games, leaving the less skilled in the dust.
03/04/2016 11:23 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Flappo
Less skilled can start on peaceful or easy. That's why we have different modes.
03/04/2016 11:28 am
Elizardbeth
True dat!
03/04/2016 10:46 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1665509
[deleted]
03/04/2016 7:52 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
Pizzadude07
1.9 is great, love the dual wielding, shields and elytra!
03/04/2016 7:31 am
Latiodile
MrMidnightThat would (maybe) make that they won't update anymore because they think updates are bad in the community's oppinion.

Honestly, I only see this as a positive thing.
03/04/2016 5:01 am
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
End is <3
03/04/2016 1:50 am
avrona
And I agree, OP you are very biased towards your own ideas and your server....

???
03/03/2016 4:18 am
Level 20 : Expert Robot
EEVV
10/10 - IGN "Yeah... it's alright y'know? It's just a bit of Minecraft."
03/02/2016 9:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
-_-_
For me, the cooldowns make fighting mobs a chore. I don't want to have to fully commit just so one zombie will leave me alone. Later on, zombie pigmen swarms will be a nightmare, as will blazes. It just feels very gimmicky. I will admit that the Elytra Wings are well done, but I dont think I would have many uses for them without some kind of launch pad, which I would need a mod for. If I have to get a mod, why not just get a modpack with all the cool stuff and none of what I dont like? Mods will be superior in my opinion, and I probably will only update so I can mess around with friends who only play Vanilla.

Also, no offense OP, but you are very biased towards your own ideas. Maybe try seeing things from others' perspectives?
03/03/2016 4:12 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
Finally someone who agrees mods are the superior Lol 1.7.10 modded version can have most of what 1.9 and alot more which is saying something

And I agree, OP you are very biased towards your own ideas and your server....
03/02/2016 4:59 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
TylanderGD47
I gave it a shot...but my opinion of it is, its just another version ill never use. I don't use 1.8 anymore, i wont use anything in 1.8 or 1.9 so why should i even continue. That's why i like the new launcher, you can go back a version whenever you want. I've stayed with 1.7.10 since it came out. And it may just be me, but they should have stopped at 1.7.2 (1.7.10 was pointless, but i updated to it for a different reason) and all those security updates, to me, seem pointless as well.
03/02/2016 6:01 am
Level 49 : Master Enderdragon
The FaiyaBLAST
1.9. is good enough, but it makes some mods like Left Handed mod, Simple Flight etc seem hopelessly outdated.

I have created a build using 1.9. Check it out here.
03/02/2016 5:17 am
Level 47 : Master Artist
Cyber-Sama
I haven't been fully acquainted with all the features of the 1.9 update since it first came out but so far, I've been digging the new combat system, especially the dual-wield feature! It seems like some of the weapon stats may be currently unbalanced but hopefully it'll be changed in future updates.

What I fail to understand is the large adherence to spam-clicking PvP. Using a feature like spam-clicking favors players with higher-grade hardware that uses things such as auto-fire, rather than favoring players who focus more on skill. I'm certain most genuine real-time RPG players, especially communities such as Dark Souls fans, would scoff at the idea of spam-clicking as an actual strategy. However, I don't think that people who prefer rapid striking techniques should be completely elbowed out of the playing field. (Add some daggers or something, would ya?)

Personally, I think it boils down to what combat is actually supposed to be like. As Miyamoto Musashi put it: "In the field of martial arts, there are rhythms and harmonies archery, gunner, and even horsemanship. In all arts and sciences, rhythm is not to be ignored." He goes further to say: "In martial arts, speed is not the true Way. As far as speed is concerned, the question of fast or slow in anything derives from failure to harmonize with the rhythm." Hence, combat should be treated more like a rhythmical song, rather than a race.
03/02/2016 2:49 am
Latiodile
avronaI don't know as I don't use plugins or mods for my game or server.

mcedit isn't a mod or a plugin.. its a separate program
03/02/2016 2:43 am
avrona
Does anyone else have big black splotches around their worlds?

That's been a glitch in the game since 1.8 (and maybe even longer but I'm not sure. I never stumbled on too many of these areas though.

will current mcedit and schematics etc still work fine in 1.9?

I don't know as I don't use plugins or mods for my game or server.
03/02/2016 2:19 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Pwncess Zoe
So my game just updated itself to 1.9

Does anyone else have big black splotches around their worlds? I have lots of areas where the blocks are just totally blacked out, like there is no light source there, and the only way for me to fix it is by breaking the blocks and replacing them, then they light up properly, but that is going to take me foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr to do across my worlds .

Also, just wondering, will current mcedit and schematics etc still work fine in 1.9? Or do I have to wait for mcedit to be updated?

Thanks for any help.
03/02/2016 1:52 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Archer
qwEArfzwsertgredtyhr
Totaly agree with avrona ^^
03/02/2016 1:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Archer
qwEArfzwsertgredtyhr
avrona
Heres my experience with 1.9:

*is bored, opens MultiMC, makes a new instance called "NOPE" and downloads 1.9 to see what the hype and celebration is about
*sets ram to 2gb and adds the "-XX:parallelGCThreads=4" argument
*launches 1.9 and goes into settings to turn on VBOs, vsync and set GUI scale to normal
*creates a new world, takes twice as long as a modded 1.7.10 world (no joke)
*world finally generated, screen flickers a few times then properly shows up
*at this point the game is lagging tremendoulsly for the next 5 or so minutes
*major lag finishes, still hovering around 45-50fps with tons of spikes
*wanders around, finds some animals
*tries to kill chicken
*is unable to kill chicken because spam clicking mobs is broken... and chickens move at the speed of sound now
*game crashes
*deletes 1.9
*launches 1.7.10 and has more fun and runs a smooth 60fps with 100+ mods

1/10 would not delete again, let alone download

Yeah, thats the last time i'm going to download 1.9
I don't see what the hype was about

That'ss just your expierence. Plenty of people (myself included) have no trouble with 1.9.

-remove cooldown

Why on earth would you want to do that?

-reset axe damage

Again, why?

-fix lag
-fix crashes

That's the fault of the client, not the update. I've been playing 1.9 for about 6 hours now and I haven't experienced any crashes or lag.

It has ruined PvP

By introducing interesting things and actually requiring skill? Mojang how could you do something like that to us! (sarcasm)

How can you think it ruined PVP, it more fixed it than anything.

It is also totally laggy like all the time, and crashes all the time.

Like I said before, it is more about the client, not the update.

cooldown is also annoying,

Yeah because using actual skill is super annoying. (sarcasm)

the fights are no longer fun, fast-paced action,

Then you must have been fighting in some different game, not MC 1.9. 1.9 fights are amazing, with super fast-paced battles, with a whole bunch of epic added to it, with the lingering potions, tipped arrows and the elytra. Just think about how awesome is it to battle while flying an elytra, while shooting poisouns arrows and fighting with fixed swords and axes and shields.

Also, craftable end crystals!!

In case you didn't know, you can craft 4 crystals and use them to create another ender dragon and fight again.

A 2.75/5 or a 5.5/10, barely scraping the mark.

Wow. I would give it a 9/10. Not more because it just feels small after the bountiful update.

I really Like 1.9, It's Awesome.
the One PvP fix left is to give the ZOMBIES a cooldown, It's Not Fair That They Don't Have It.
I Really Like The 1.9 shilds!
And The Elytra!!!
03/01/2016 4:04 pm
Level 1 : New Network
_The_Ambassador_
1.9 isn't the PvP Update for me, it's the RIP Update.

It has ruined PvP with shields meaning my techniques and tactics that I honed after the last two years of PvP are now useless. It is also totally laggy like all the time, and crashes all the time. The cooldown is also annoying, meaning the fights are no longer fun, fast-paced action, but are slow, long and boring. Also, fighting mobs is now harder since they don't seem to have our cooldown thingy.

At least the End is finally improved. It was a solitary, lonesome island filled with nothingness, and now it has substance which is nice. Also, craftable end crystals!!

In my opinion, this is my, eh, 2nd or 3rd worst update. It's "meh" level, if ya will. A 2.75/5 or a 5.5/10, barely scraping the mark. It's not the worst, but it comes close.
03/01/2016 3:50 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Anxiety Opossum
how to fix 1.9:

-remove cooldown
-reset axe damage
-fix lag
-fix crashes

Boom, the update's actually good.
03/01/2016 1:59 pm
Latiodile
Heres my experience with 1.9:

*is bored, opens MultiMC, makes a new instance called "NOPE" and downloads 1.9 to see what the hype and celebration is about
*sets ram to 2gb and adds the "-XX:parallelGCThreads=4" argument
*launches 1.9 and goes into settings to turn on VBOs, vsync and set GUI scale to normal
*creates a new world, takes twice as long as a modded 1.7.10 world (no joke)
*world finally generated, screen flickers a few times then properly shows up
*at this point the game is lagging tremendoulsly for the next 5 or so minutes
*major lag finishes, still hovering around 45-50fps with tons of spikes
*wanders around, finds some animals
*tries to kill chicken
*is unable to kill chicken because spam clicking mobs is broken... and chickens move at the speed of sound now
*game crashes
*deletes 1.9
*launches 1.7.10 and has more fun and runs a smooth 60fps with 100+ mods

1/10 would not delete again, let alone download

Yeah, thats the last time i'm going to download 1.9
I don't see what the hype was about
03/02/2016 1:41 am
avrona
That'ss just your expierence. Plenty of people (myself included) have no trouble with 1.9.

-remove cooldown

Why on earth would you want to do that?

-reset axe damage

Again, why?

-fix lag
-fix crashes

That's the fault of the client, not the update. I've been playing 1.9 for about 6 hours now and I haven't experienced any crashes or lag.

It has ruined PvP

By introducing interesting things and actually requiring skill? Mojang how could you do something like that to us! (sarcasm)

How can you think it ruined PVP, it more fixed it than anything.

It is also totally laggy like all the time, and crashes all the time.

Like I said before, it is more about the client, not the update.

cooldown is also annoying,

Yeah because using actual skill is super annoying. (sarcasm)

the fights are no longer fun, fast-paced action,

Then you must have been fighting in some different game, not MC 1.9. 1.9 fights are amazing, with super fast-paced battles, with a whole bunch of epic added to it, with the lingering potions, tipped arrows and the elytra. Just think about how awesome is it to battle while flying an elytra, while shooting poisouns arrows and fighting with fixed swords and axes and shields.

Also, craftable end crystals!!

In case you didn't know, you can craft 4 crystals and use them to create another ender dragon and fight again.

A 2.75/5 or a 5.5/10, barely scraping the mark.

Wow. I would give it a 9/10. Not more because it just feels small after the bountiful update.
03/01/2016 3:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
LePony
tru
03/01/2016 1:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
The Lucky Miners
I like it but there's not as much to it as I would have liked. Maybe it's just because 1.8 had so much in it and I was expecting more, but there isn't really much they can do with just combat. But I'm a map maker so perhaps I'll find some secrets in that area.
03/01/2016 1:38 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
LePony
Tbh I think 1.8 "spam-clicking" did require more skill. 1.9ers remind me of the noobs you see on a server that call you a hacker/blame the lag when you beat them.. I'm sorry but it's true... :/
03/01/2016 1:43 pm
Level 74 : Legendary Pixel Painter
Anxiety Opossum
...not really sure how spamming a button, hoping to hit someone requires skill. With this, it actually take a bit of strategy to fight enemies, and allows for some more in-depth fighting.

I still prefer pre 1.9 fighting, though.
02/29/2016 4:22 pm
avrona
And it is out! Already updated my server.
02/29/2016 4:26 pm
Flappo
Nice! Vanilla?
03/01/2016 1:51 am
avrona
Yes, but not survival or creative.
02/29/2016 5:22 am
Flappo
Latiodile
MrMidnightBut if you go to 1.9 you don't need those ''most mods''..

1.9 added thaumcraft, tinker's construct, Applied energistics, Zans minimap, ExtrabiomesXL etc. etc.? Yes. I still have a perfectly valid reason not to update. As "most mods" are still on 1.7.10, 1.9 is considered "no mods" until like... 1.9.8 comes out... and i most likely won't be using 1.8 at the time either

Ok, it's just where you're interested in.
02/29/2016 5:11 am
Latiodile
MrMidnightBut if you go to 1.9 you don't need those ''most mods''..

1.9 added thaumcraft, tinker's construct, Applied energistics, Zans minimap, ExtrabiomesXL etc. etc.? Yes. I still have a perfectly valid reason not to update. As "most mods" are still on 1.7.10, 1.9 is considered "no mods" until like... 1.9.8 comes out... and i most likely won't be using 1.8 at the time either
02/29/2016 5:06 am
Flappo
Latiodile
MrMidnight
But why is this bad, you said you like mods so now you have to install less mods, or is it just the word ''mod'' what you like?

what kind of backwards logic is what? I know that vanilla features can be added by mods... like for example, horses are from mo'creatures... what i meant is mods bring things from newer versions to the older ones

And what does liking the word mod have to do with anything... i like mods and prefer to have something else to do after you get diamond armour and kill the ender dragon

But why would you play 1.6 or 1.7 if you could also play 1.9 now?
Same thing with servers, why stick on 1.7 with Carbon. Just go to 1.9! It's there! PLAYABLE!
And I know, most mods work on 1.7.10. But if you go to 1.9 you don't need those ''most mods''..
02/29/2016 4:44 am
Latiodile
MrMidnight
But why is this bad, you said you like mods so now you have to install less mods, or is it just the word ''mod'' what you like?

what kind of backwards logic is what? I know that vanilla features can be added by mods... like for example, horses are from mo'creatures... what i meant is mods bring things from newer versions to the older ones

And what does liking the word mod have to do with anything... i like mods and prefer to have something else to do after you get diamond armour and kill the ender dragon
02/29/2016 3:49 am
Flappo
Latiodile
avronaAre you just a guy that cannot play without mods or something?

This. I don't find vanilla fun anymore... I barely even find Minecraft fun anymore, and even when I launch modded I play for half an hour TOPS.

I could say I moved on. I stick around to share my wisdom about mods and the general discussion forum.

EDIT: I also pointed out that I don't like the way 1.9 changed, the boat controls, the combat, the overall feel.... and 1.7.10 is so good because its the last version that was good Imo, hence why most mods are still being made for it... sure 1.8 has better performance but meh, i prefer to play modded.
The stuff that was added to 1.8 was modded into 1.7.10 shortly after it was released. The same will happen with 1.9

What you're saying didn't only happen with 1.8 and 1.9
It also happened with earlier stages of minecraft, for example the pistons were also a mod.

Anyways, I REALLY LIKE 1.9!
I do think the game needs some upgrades from time to time.
Only a shame this update took so long.. But it was worth waiting!
02/29/2016 3:18 am
Latiodile
avronaAre you just a guy that cannot play without mods or something?

This. I don't find vanilla fun anymore... I barely even find Minecraft fun anymore, and even when I launch modded I play for half an hour TOPS.

I could say I moved on. I stick around to share my wisdom about mods and the general discussion forum.

EDIT: I also pointed out that I don't like the way 1.9 changed, the boat controls, the combat, the overall feel.... and 1.7.10 is so good because its the last version that was good Imo, hence why most mods are still being made for it... sure 1.8 has better performance but meh, i prefer to play modded.
The stuff that was added to 1.8 was modded into 1.7.10 shortly after it was released. The same will happen with 1.9
02/29/2016 1:53 am
Latiodile
I MIGHT bother even downloading it when theres around the same amount of mods as 1.7.10 or more, until then... i'm not even gonna bother
02/29/2016 3:13 am
avrona
What? Why?

There is so much that I don't get about that. First of all, what's so special about 1.7.10? 2. They are just mods. And this is a new update. They both provide new things but with the updates providing more serious ones, so how is it a choice? And why would you not even bother? It's an update? Are you just a guy that cannot play without mods or something?
02/29/2016 1:38 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
Megatera
nah 1.9 is not my thing :/
02/29/2016 1:42 am
avrona
Why?
02/29/2016 1:35 am
avrona
The 29th is here! I'm upgrading my server the second I see the 1.9 server .jar available.
02/28/2016 11:13 pm
Level 41 : Master Dragonborn
Locked_In
-snip-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome