What Do You Want to See In Yandere Simulator?

JediJerboa's Avatar JediJerboa5/30/16 10:29 am
6/1/2016 2:31 am
brostermedia's Avatar brostermedia
Since the current version of Yandere Simulator is not even a demo, that means it's open to new stuff. Me, personally, I want to see more stuff added to the art room like clay cutters and other stuff like that. It would also be nice to have some more martial arts stuff to use like nuchakus, a bowstaff, escrima sticks, and kamas. But what do you people want to see?
JediJerboa
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2016 6:16 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
floatingflowercrown
I would like to see more animations. Like one or 2 for each weapon would be cool. and so would cut scenes.
05/31/2016 3:35 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
Lachie1770
When I hear about this game:

Its just weird... Thats why.
05/30/2016 11:34 pm
Level 28 : Expert Geek
Histor the Noob
Yandere Simulator. Haven't played that in a while. I just think that the clubs should do more things, and there should be more clubs. You should also be able to join multiple clubs.
05/30/2016 10:56 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
Alejandroo
he's not really hating, he's just giving his opinion and trying to have a discussion.
just sayin'

I know he's not hating. I just said he's entitled to an opinion.
05/30/2016 9:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
[/quote]
You can hate it if you want. But I just don't agree with some of what you're saying.[/quote]
he's not really hating, he's just giving his opinion and trying to have a discussion.
just sayin'
05/30/2016 8:57 pm
AnimeFanFTW
candlevera
AnimeFanFTW
How is being creepy and uncomfortable not its intent?
And the game shows a very clear message: Yandere's are crazy.

Also, the game doesn't take itself too seriously. There's a ton of references, to games and anime like K-ON, Metal Gear Solid, Undertale, Castlevania, Death Note, and so on. It's handled in a way where its not being completely serious.

You can hate it if you want. But I just don't agree with some of what you're saying.

Games aren't generally made to be creepy and uncomfortable. As you said, there's plenty of references and things to make it less serious, but for me that just makes the game featuring likely underaged characters being featured in certain scenarios even worse. It's kind of like sweeping it under the rug.

As for the message, that's not really much of anything. It's self-evident as that's exactly what the character trope is. It's like saying Call of Duty teaches people that guns kill.

I don't know whether or not to believe the IRC logs the dev was allegedly a part of so I won't go into detail on them. Tumblr is not a reliable source lol

Maybe I take it a bit too seriously, but I'd rather take anything regarding minors in such a way seriously than not to.

I don't really wanna derail so I'll go ahead and stop here.

I do think you're taking the game too seriously, but again, I'm not trying to get you to like the game. It's fine to not like it.
05/30/2016 8:56 pm
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
AnimeFanFTW

Also, the game doesn't take itself too seriously. There's a ton of references, to games and anime like K-ON, Metal Gear Solid, Undertale, Castlevania, Death Note, and so on. It's handled in a way where its not being completely serious.

You can hate it if you want. But I just don't agree with some of what you're saying.

Games aren't generally made to be creepy and uncomfortable. As you said, there's plenty of references and things to make it less serious, but for me that just makes the game featuring likely underaged characters being featured in certain scenarios even worse. It's kind of like sweeping it under the rug.

As for the message, that's not really much of anything. It's self-evident as that's exactly what the character trope is. It's like saying Call of Duty teaches people that guns kill.

I don't know whether or not to believe the IRC logs the dev was allegedly a part of so I won't go into detail on them. Tumblr is not a reliable source lol

Maybe I take it a bit too seriously, but I'd rather take anything regarding minors in such a way seriously than not to.

I don't really wanna derail so I'll go ahead and stop here.
05/30/2016 8:46 pm
AnimeFanFTW
candlevera
that doesnt mean anything though

the premise in itself is just creepy and i dont like that about the game

but even then there's no reason for plenty of the content in the game - being creepy and uncomfortable doesnt seem to be its intent as far as i can tell. there is no message about the content it provides; it just accepts them as normal and carries on.

for me it's just really, really creepy and, like, wrong, to have almost definitely underaged characters being involved in that sort of thing. that kinda makes it go way beyond creepy for me

wouldn't really bother me if everyone was obviously an adult though, tbh

05/30/2016 8:35 pm
candle_
AnimeFanFTW
brostermediamod support would be nice

Probably this

The game is aaaaaages away from being done, and the game does have a ton of references and easter eggs to various anime and video games, so why not go all out?

candlevera
Alejandrooi'd like to see it removed from the face of the earth

Click to reveal

same tbh

i find it extremely creepy in many ways and the entire thing makes me very, very uncomfortable.

like, as far as i can tell, it is a legitimate gameplay mechanic and tactic to bully people to suicide.

then there's that mechanic which i can't mention here lol

apart from that it just feels like it's a more lolrandom DayZ that won't be finished

inb4 everyone whines about me being an S JAY DUBBYAH

Well...that's the whole point of the game.
A Yandere is basically a sociopath. Being creepy and uncomfortable is the entire point.

that doesnt mean anything though

the premise in itself is just creepy and i dont like that about the game

but even then there's no reason for plenty of the content in the game - being creepy and uncomfortable doesnt seem to be its intent as far as i can tell. there is no message about the content it provides; it just accepts them as normal and carries on.

for me it's just really, really creepy and, like, wrong, to have almost definitely underaged characters being involved in that sort of thing. that kinda makes it go way beyond creepy for me

wouldn't really bother me if everyone was obviously an adult though, tbh
05/30/2016 2:09 pm
JediJerboa
Do you think YandereDev will expand on the police mechanic where they could actively chase you and get information on you from witnesses? I mean, we have found proof of police models in the game and they seem to appear when the police timer starts. But that might be just another factor that the player has to deal with, and if they're anything like the teachers or delinquents, then players better be prepared.
05/30/2016 12:30 pm
JediJerboa
Does anyone else wish that the science club would do a bit more? I mean, we have the robot vacuum that cleans up blood, but why stop there? We could have other kinds of robots and other cool tech which would be fun to use. But if that were to happen, it might have to be renamed the robotics club.
05/30/2016 12:32 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Princess
Havingfun_ISKEY
It's a debug build. More will be added in the future. Be patient.
05/30/2016 12:43 pm
JediJerboa
Yeah, I know. But for now, I'll settle with imagining the future of this game.
05/30/2016 11:44 am
JediJerboa
I'm pretty much looking at this game for the potential it has. Either that or how to exploit some glitches and bugs. I wish there was a true way to escape the delinquents tho.
05/30/2016 11:22 am
Aleja
i'd like to see it removed from the face of the earth

Click to reveal
05/30/2016 8:22 pm
candle_
same tbh

i find it extremely creepy in many ways and the entire thing makes me very, very uncomfortable.

like, as far as i can tell, it is a legitimate gameplay mechanic and tactic to bully people to suicide.

apart from that it just feels like it's a more lolrandom DayZ that won't be finished

05/31/2016 5:19 pm
JediJerboa
I would just like to point out that games like GTA do some of the same things as Yandere Simulator, and probably worse.
05/31/2016 5:37 pm
candle_
Yeah, that isn't my problem though. My problem is having visibly underaged characters involved in it which sets off a lot of red flags for me. It reminds me too much of other really bad things involving that stuff so I'm not especially fond of it.

Pretty sure GTA doesn't have you taking pictures of people's undergarments in public, driving them to suicide, etc, either..
05/31/2016 6:01 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
They're 18.

That's the typical age of a High Schooler in anime, which Yandere Simulator has all the tropes of.

05/31/2016 6:09 pm
candle_
Dunno how accurate the wiki is but it's showing quite a few of the characters, including the protagonist as 17. Characters themselves look pretty young but that's pretty typical of the anime style.
05/30/2016 11:37 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon
brostermedia
question: why?
it is a great game, sure it is being milked out on youtube and the fanbase is -snip- (as usual) but the game itself is good
05/30/2016 8:11 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
I see it's being milked on YouTube, but I did not realize that it had a bad Fanbase.

Also, what makes you say it will come out in 2019? Is that an official ETA?
05/31/2016 2:24 am
brostermedia
ehm.... i never stated a release date?
05/30/2016 11:46 am
Aleja
i just find it extremely weird and plain bad. just my opinion.
05/30/2016 11:52 am
JediJerboa
1. The game isn't finished. It's not even a demo. The earliest it will be released is in 2019.
2. This game is based on a yandere relationship. Weird stuff happens.
3. I respect your opinion. I have problems with it myself. But the 3-D anime style was really interesting to me, so I gave it my attention.
4. The fan base is extremely weird. Big whoop. Isn't that the case with most popular games?
05/30/2016 10:48 am
brostermedia
mod support would be nice
05/30/2016 8:23 pm
AnimeFanFTW
Probably this

The game is aaaaaages away from being done, and the game does have a ton of references and easter eggs to various anime and video games, so why not go all out?

candlevera
Alejandrooi'd like to see it removed from the face of the earth

Click to reveal

same tbh

Well...that's the whole point of the game.
A Yandere is basically a sociopath. Being creepy and uncomfortable is the entire point.
05/30/2016 10:47 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome