What do you want in a server? (Easy Poll)

philpres2's Avatar philpres212/12/14 10:03 pm
1 emeralds 755 9
12/18/2014 4:45 pm
philpres2's Avatar philpres2
*Please choose only one option per category.*

I decided to make a server for players who want another good experience on a server based around an inviting community, and mainly for me to play on when I get bored on other servers. All I want from you is to go through the poll options, and help me create this server, so one day you can join if you want. I will try my hardest to make all the server decisions based around the community, no matter how large the server gets. I want to make sure you feel included, not just "another player". Sometimes, when I join big servers I feel left out, but there is a small community that makes me feel apart of the server. I want to make a server where everyone feels welcomed, not just "another player".

Feel free to comment ideas/suggestions and add on to or disagree to others!
philpres2
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2014 4:45 pm
philpres2
I'm going to try and make a the server a custom gamemode that I thought of. It should satisfy most players with what they want in a server, whether that is PvP or adventuring a mystical world. The idea isn't set though, and yet needs to be built off of. I will try to take account of some recommendations and make sure the are the 'foundation' of the server.
12/17/2014 9:24 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Missylol123
HiddenherO. I Shorta Agree With You, The Only Reason Why I Dont Like Op Severs Is They make it Pay-2-win, Always, No Mater What type of sever it is.
12/17/2014 9:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
HiddenHerO
tbh i have a HUUUGE hate for OP servers where you spawn with full enchanted diamond. It completely ruins the game for you! Minecraft is about mining and getting better gear, so it's not fun when you are basically given the best gear! There is no point in playing to get better stuff when you have everything alread! It pisses me off so much! Ugh, sorry for that rant but it had to be said.
12/17/2014 9:14 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess
TomokoShimizu
I'd like to see a smaller scale server and community that can cater a bit to all kinds of different players, open to roleplayers and explorers without the stress of being killed all the time and that's fun enough for PvPers that just want to get theiur hands dirty. This does kinda seem difficult,but I'd like to see it in a single world, where all groups can kinda be together. Maybe finding a way to implement a mode so that PvP is off for players that don't want it, but can be toggled... although this would offer an opportunity for people to get unrealistically geared up before entering the PvP scene....
12/17/2014 8:50 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Missylol123
If You Want A Freindly Commuinty. You Should Do A Fair Survival Sever. This Survival Sever Should Let All Players Fly, ( To Fousce On Exploration. Of Course, If You Are in Pvp You Wont be Able TO Fly ) Which gives a balance between Staff And Normal Players who don't want to pay, or become Staff.
Also. A Sever with A Friendly Community Should Have No Greifing, Ect. Greifing Not Only Causes Players To Quit, It Creates Drama.

A Very Good example of all This Is PickaxeMania. Go On And See for Yourself why They have the #1 best commuinty of All Severs. Pickaxemania.com I Belive is The IP.
12/17/2014 8:58 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Goblin
-TheGrimCreeper-
Please Don't Type Like This. It is very annoying.
12/17/2014 7:47 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
ThatCrazyMexican
I like sticking to servers that have a fun aspect. For me that is kit-pvp. I mean i have owned quite a few kit-pvp servers myself and i feel that i enjoy playing kit-pvp for all the drama and killing. I mean that's my personal choice.
12/17/2014 7:50 pm
philpres2
I will try to make the server fun. That's what everyone wants! I just though I would create something new, but make sure it's fun.
12/13/2014 5:24 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
MatrixReloaded
I'd suggest getting a Doctor Who server. They're VERY rare.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome