What is your favorite music tpye?

Purple Nurple's Avatar Purple Nurple8/21/14 11:52 am
8/23/2014 4:06 am
Narotiza's Avatar Narotiza
My favorite music type is Dubstep and Heavy Metal. I like more but those are my favorites.
Purple Nurple
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2014 4:06 am
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Narotiza
Pretty much any music in any Myst game.
Some examples:

Click to reveal
Catherine's Freedom from Riven: The Sequel to Myst
[yt]eSnAY95yN-s[/yt]

Gallery Theme from URU
[yt]DlipEo6cBeY[/yt]

Main Theme from Myst III: Exile
[yt]Q5Wo5-B0rQ8[/yt]
08/23/2014 2:18 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Y'know what, I'm going to get judged for this, but:

Most (non-perverted) pop music from 2009 onward. Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, and 1D are some of my favorite artists.

I do, however, enjoy some good Vocaloid occasionally.
08/23/2014 2:12 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Taco
Coltron9000
I am a huge metal-head. I'm into anything from 90's grunge to today's death metal. Some of the bands I listen to:
Nirvana
Amon Amarth
As I Lay Dying
Pierce The Veil
Falling In Reverse
Avenged Sevenfold
Black Veil Brides
Soilwork
Dethklok
Slipknot

Tons more. I'm also into some dubstep and trap, but it's not something I would listen to on a regular basis, more of something when I'm in the car screwing around on my way to school. I guess the general genre I listen to is metalcore, but I don't really pay attention to those labels.

Guess this is a bit of outlook on the music I'm into.
08/21/2014 1:35 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
BossJordan_g
Rap
08/21/2014 1:27 pm
Level 21 : Expert Scribe
PukedOutKiwi
Probably Nu Disco, or some variant of it. I also enjoy Glitch Hop, such as "Pounce," by Falcon Funk. Other then that, jazz or classical music (mainly Chopin, Revolutionary Etude is a wonderful piece IMO).
08/21/2014 12:50 pm
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
The 'old' dubstep (not the crap most people listen to these days), Chill (the Soulection type + a few exceptions), hardcore "tearout" dubstep (check out Algo for reference), DnB, some types of Trance or House, KAWAII (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ) and some more that I don't know myself. Also, Joel from Vinesauce got me into metal, so yeah, that too.
08/21/2014 12:23 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Calm_Hawk
good techno, which is rare, but also Green Day music which consists of punk rock and a few others that are completely different this is my personal favorite: look at some more if you don't like http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ci5D5r6ZjXA
08/21/2014 12:23 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
Electro, Dubstep, EDM or anything Monstercat posts.
08/21/2014 12:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Purple Nurple
I hate country. It's dumb sounding. But that's my opinion.
08/21/2014 12:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
skullzhead
I love all music! Like.. really... I've gone through spurts of favoring one type for a few months or so, but in the end, I listen to almost everything. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of ambiance and cello (to help me sleep), smooth pop, a little rap, and My favorite band of all time, AFireInside. (AFI) <3 There was a time once though where I hated country music, but I've gotten over it. It's exhausting to hate things.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome