What to do on YouTube that has already not been done?

Azrath's Avatar Azrath3/23/17 3:37 am
1 emeralds 3.5k 15
5/3/2017 9:52 am
Azrath's Avatar Azrath
Hello!

So I recently started my fresh now channel with knowledge I gathered over years experimenting with YouTube. Only thing that I have no idea yet and that is, what kind of videos to make on YouTube that have never been made before? If you want to make tutorials, no can do as there are probably million other tutorial videos on what ever topic I want to cover, gameplay videos, again same as tutorials and those TOP YouTube gameplay video channels are holding this position without any way to get out there, pranks, no thanks, Top 5,10 or what ever videos, also overdone, product reviews, have nothing to review and even if there is probably someone has already did a video on it 10x better.

So my question is, what can I do to say reach at least 1000 subs to the end of 2017? I have set this goal yet I do not have idea on how to achieve it.

Also when it comes to advertising, where do I do this too? I wont spam PMC with Overwatch videos, wont spam Reddit for Overwatch and I have no really forums to get at least a small amount of subscribers.
Azrath
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2017 9:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
fireman777
Did you provide a link to your channel? I couldn't see one :/ 1000 subs is a pretty good goal, but how many have you got atm? Great and regular content that is either funny or interesting is a must, but tight editing, a good camera and a bubbly personality are needed if you want to be a YouTube personality. I wouldn't discount YouTube SEO either, as simple stuff like the title, description, tags, and the file name all contribute to finding new viewers and hopefully subs. I'd read a bit more on the SEO side of things if I were you https://www.1and1.com/digitalguide/onli ... r-ranking/
05/03/2017 9:52 am
Azrath
04/16/2017 1:56 pm
Azrath
People, thank you all suggesting things but I do not plan to make minecraft content at all, I REPEAT NO MINECRAFT CONTENT, thanks.
04/16/2017 7:23 am
dayam
I know what you should do not many people on Youtube have made modded creative series
04/15/2017 3:17 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
In all the years I've been watching, I wouldn't say there's any that hasn't been done, but there's some that have been done yet very few have followed through with them. One such series was Eepblah's "Vegetarian" Minecraft where they weren't allowed to eat meat. Channel's been gone for a while and you can probably find relics of it from her friends.

You could do that or stick to one particular type of challenge that is not Let's Plays. PopularMMOs does a lot of Lucky Block stuff which is what still keeps me entertained. Vanilla and Modded Let's Plays are so overdone now since it's the easiest thing to do. Stay away from those and give maps or challenges like Logdotzip with his TTB one command world, you might be surprised at the results.

EDIT: Blah, thought you wanted to stick to Minecraft, but let me add on to that

YouTube goes through cycles, Cats, then gaming, Fred, gaming, Ice bucket, and then gaming with OverWatch and League taking up the spotlight. Right now, it's on the downturn for Vlogs so what you should do is try to stay ahead of the trend. While you might not be the first, it's great to have something that makes you stand apart from the others like a catch phrase or a certain way of presentation.

Let's take Jacksepticeye for example. He's loud, obnoxious and full of energy. He stands out against Pewdiepie and Markiplier with his zaniness and up front attitude. Move on to DanTDM who greets everyone by saying "Hey" and proceeds to be a carnival ringleader of sorts with his opening, presenting you with what the video is going to be about.

TL;DR attitude and quality makes a better channel than the content. Look at Trinnimortal who does one video every few weeks yet he has a great following himself.
04/14/2017 12:26 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
ImHealthyWC
You been doing too much thinking and not enough doing!

Youtube is hard job, it's one of the easiest to start and understand (Compare with a freelance coder) without any time wasted.

Just making videos! That's literally the only one to be popular. And the only way to make something "original" is too practice. You won't know what's good unless you get down and dirty! Fail, Repeat, Improve. Stop being so afraid!

If you want to know how to get more subs, check out these sites:
- http://www.planetminecraft.com/ - Make Tutorials videos, turn them into blogs and paste it on this site. When I did that the first time, I got 65+ views on the video and 1+ sub.
If you care. Blog: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/-mi ... -name-etc/
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=170I2kNTZZY

- http://sharree.com/Feed-Shares This is a great site with many other Youtubers ready to help you and promote your video. If you need any help then please do feel free to Message me in PlanetMinecraft, invite me to your discord, Skype etc...

Tumblr and Twitter is also a good idea! Amino etc...
04/13/2017 1:16 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pig
P1GSTEPZ
Unpseakable FTW c;
04/13/2017 11:01 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
DragonBlaze__
Yeah you should really do what you want to, and look at what famous youtubers like TBNRfrags, UnspeakableGaming, and stuff are doing, for example, trolling and challenges on bed wars and skywars, just go nuts
04/13/2017 7:14 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
2003LightB
All you need is just individuality ! Show what makes who you are do you like gaming then do it, do you like making animations then do it, do you like sports then do it !
Just add some originality and you'll be noticed out of the crowd
04/12/2017 11:07 pm
Spiderwell
my opinion is just do what you like to do
04/02/2017 3:05 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Taco
SkySlasher20
Yeah, like Lleyeta said, you should probably do something that's already been done and whenever somebody searches that thing there's a chance that they may click on your video. But when your channel is brand new your video and channel will not be immediately appear as I have experienced before. I also have a YouTube channel but just because something has already been done doesn't mean I don't do it. I will say this though: what type of videos do you plan on doing if so? Minecraft and Hello Neighbor videos do really well if you plan on doing a gaming channel. I've been doing YouTube since Oct, 27th last year. Link to my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCva-sd ... k7lTOx-Eew
04/02/2017 2:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Lleyeta
The problem is, everything has been done. Your best bet is doing something that's been done... better. As previously said, do something you like. If you want to upload (and therefore do often), and you have a passion for what you're doing (and therefore seem interested and probably be more interactive/social), you'll probably get views aplenty.
03/23/2017 4:35 pm
Azrath
Bump
03/23/2017 3:43 am
Level 1 : New Network
josxph
back when i had a bigger channel, i just did what i liked to do, something i knew i was good at. commentary, maybe gameplay. do stuff that you'd watch and have fun while doing so.

thats what gets more videos out, and more chances that you'll get noticed.
03/23/2017 8:20 am
Azrath
I know one YouTuber talked about a "YouTube system" and how it works and once YouTube system picks your videos you will be noticed but than have to upload at least few videos a week to stay in it or you are marked as before, non active.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome