Whats the meanest thing a staff member has ever done to you?

u_suck's Avatar u_suck6/7/14 10:17 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 46
1/31/2015 12:35 am
Chron's Avatar Chron
Once I was on a factions server, joined 10 minutes ago, so I walked away from spawn and made a base out of wood. I left and returned a while later and found an admin flooding my house and everything around it in lava. Then he started repeatedly killing me whenever I respawned.
u_suck
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2015 12:35 am
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Let's not necrobump things. Thanks.
01/31/2015 12:32 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pirate
LCD75
Rolled back my mansion I spent ~10 in game hours building in survival because he wanted it's location, which had a nice view.
01/31/2015 12:17 am
Level 42 : Master Architect
TextualJavakid
After a long day of mining, I was headed home with 28 or so diamonds in my inventory. The admin tp's me to the freaking pvp area where I proceed to be smacked around by 5 other people with fully enchanted diamond swords :I
This is why I have trust issues.
01/30/2015 11:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
razorcut15
bump. because these are fun to read
07/06/2014 1:41 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
bobbanana09
Paril hacked my post

Lol
07/06/2014 1:33 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
InsanityShard
I joined a Pixelmon Server they listed/advertised online, and there was one other player- a moderator I became friends with. When the owner came on, she was cold and asked me to simply call her 'owner' instead of her username. When I went to go online the next day, she had whitelisted it, and put the message beneath the server name as the server being for her and that mod only... Yet they advertised and listed it online.
So I went to the page and explained this, and the server shut down after that. =/

There was another time on PokeMC, there was a Mod I'd not seen before. I referred to my various types of balls as exactly that, balls, while talking to a friend in the chat. I got muted for saying the word balls, while he ignored a player making suicide jokes. When I was finally unmuted, I asked why, as I didn't understand, and still don't. He refused to explain beyond that I might have offended people (Who were laughing about it in the chat) while he seemed to think a joke about suicide was okay.
When I told him I was autistic, which means I have trouble understanding things sometimes, he claimed I was trying to get him to go easy on me, and ignored the rest of my message that explained that I did not understand. After that, I got permanently muted and consider myself banned. Never going back to that server.

These are but a few, and many are simply because I am Autistic. There was another server I loved, which was also a Pixelmon Server, where the staff hated me and called me weird constantly, as well as muting me. All because I seemed odd to them, even when I explained I was Autistic...
07/06/2014 1:26 am
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
When I went off to a trip, when being a respected member on a server. Was gone for 3 days come back to no welcome back, to an afk staff member.
07/06/2014 1:02 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Fox
Foxy
A faction server owner trolled some kid by killing him when he had like a ton of diamonds or something by breaking the blocks underneath him in the spawn and filling the hole with lava, quickly killing him and destroying all the diamonds.

It was mean to me because the kid screamed nonstop at the owner with caps lock on for the next 3 hours to give him back his stuffs.
07/06/2014 12:57 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
ryancat101
We'll it's not really mean but it's me being stupid...I was in a cave on a server and I said I'm bored...after that I said in chat "hay guys look I'm flying!!!!"next thing ik is 2 admin and the owner tp to me and next thing I know I'm banned....even when they knew I wasn't..
07/06/2014 12:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
xMissleStrikex
I was on a factions server and I had a good friend who I introduced to the server. Everything was going fine and dandy but he started hanging out with them a lot more and he pretty much forgot about me and always sided with them when we got into fights on the server. Like, these people raided me and he was a part of it and when I accused him of it he made a freaking video on youtube about it which really pissed me off since he couldn't stand up to me like a man would. He said he loved the server though the staff was terrible and only helped their friends out and gave them op armor while I had to work for it, he even gave my "Friend" the trusted rank however I believe I deserved it because I played on it a lot more than he did, needless to say, server got shut down and nobody has heard about them since!
07/06/2014 12:24 am
Level 36 : Artisan Geek
Mooknkoyo
HAHAHAH! I love this topic, I have 3 servers.
Story 1: So I was trying to help someone with a plugin, they banned me for faget. xD

Story 2: I was trying to help build a minigame, they banned me for You were banned!

Story 3: I was building a hub for someone, they banned me for faggot. :I
07/06/2014 12:12 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
EnchantedM
i gave up on small servers a long time ago. I Dont even give them a chance anymore.
07/06/2014 12:04 am
Level 38 : Artisan Ladybug
Lucy_the_Cow
Oh! Another moment I remember.
I was on one of the big Minigame servers, and some guy was spamming with advertising. I went to the server he was talking about, to tell an admin that the player was giving the server a bad name - only to be told that they didn't care and to leave. :/

EDIT: I know it wasn't his fault, but you'd think the Admin would at least thank you for taking the time to tell them.
07/06/2014 12:00 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
LegendOfSora
So I was visiting a friend's house (in the creative world) and saw it got greifed. I told her what happened and all she said was "I know... I tried reporting it to the admins, but they won't listen to me because I roleplay." So I reported it for her. Well the admins ignore me too because I roleplay some too. Why the heck do they even have a roleplay channel if they don't treat roleplayers the same as regular ones?! Not to mention that I got banned (twice) on the same server for breaking something, even though others clearly do it.
07/05/2014 11:53 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
not much wez always get him back
07/05/2014 11:47 pm
Lucy_the_Cow
My friend is an S-Mod on the Survival Server I play on (MCFallout) and he kept tping me into Lava. Though, I got revenge and killed him the nether.

*psst - gotta love ./vanish*
07/05/2014 11:44 pm
Level 47 : Master Artist
Folicorow
My friend and I made this awesome underwater base in a lake and we had all these sorts of room and a lot of loot. So one day we heard explosions coming from outside and we started sneak walking to make sure players didn't see us and infiltrate our base. So we sneak walked all the way to our mines and we turn around and the whole base is filled with cake. Whatever right? We ate our way out and an hour later we found a Herobrine head in our treasure room and it started moving and I thought "hey w/e the admin's messing with us". And then he fills our base up with cake again and my friend just gives up this time, swears at the admin for a good 3 minutes and leaves the server. The admin apologized for the trolling he did and it was all good!

TL;DR : Admin griefed us by filling our cake with cake, does it again, apologizes after we clean the mess up twice.
07/05/2014 11:04 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Architect
Ironjically
He tricked me for a month, Promoted me to admin after awhile, let me make progress and build an entire city. Then he and some other kid completely destroyed all of my work, in my face. Then they banned me.
07/05/2014 10:58 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
Once, I was playing on a faction server, and I joined one of the biggest factions. I built a nice house in the faction's town, and a few days later my stuff was gone! Also, my house had an extra floor attached to it. I decided to check and see what was up there, and it was all of my stuff! I took it back and joined the next day, to see that a bedrock wall was placed above the stairs. I reported the owner of the faction, a staff member, and he fixed it up and all that, and the next day I found out who owned the floor above me: an OP. I asked him why he built another floor on my house and he denied it, even though I saw him take the stuff back and place the bedrock AGAIN. So I got in an argument as was muted. He left a few minutes later, and I /tpahere'd the owner of the faction to a sign I had, he accepted, and the sign said "Help! I'm muted!" And of course, he didn't know how to unmute, so I left the server.
07/05/2014 10:38 pm
SpiderStara
I haven't had many bad experiences or any particularly bad ones, but I remember-
about a week ago, I went on a server and just walked around spawn after reading some rules/signs. At first it seemed nice; I then decided to explore and found a room with a broken window- three or so panes missing. The owner teleported to me and went all caps, assuming that I'd done it, and then punched me almost enough times to cause a kill.
I mean, sure, it's a logical assumption, but a better owner would calm down and use a plugin to check who was responsible, and not freak out and punch the newb.
07/05/2014 10:26 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pirate
DrVolt
Actually, This happened TODAY. I have been playing this server for years, and it has gone downill ofr about the past few months. The owner had to go off to college so he gave it to his fried to run it and improve it. This happened yesterday ^, Today, i come on to see a normal day, same map reset where i was top faction Took alot of effort), and we were hollowing out an area for a farm. About an hour later, the new owner and his team gets demoted (Not by thee old owner, but the old admins) and i get IP banned for standing up for him, because i had been helping him with stuff since he got here. I am currently IP banned, buycraft banned, and forums banned. I have played since the server opened and this is the first time i have been banned. I have a $50 rank :'(
07/05/2014 10:24 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
u_suckOnce I was on a factions server, joined 10 minutes ago, so I walked away from spawn and made a base out of wood. I left and returned a while later and found an admin flooding my house and everything around it in lava. Then he started repeatedly killing me whenever I respawned.

Maybe you shouldn't have built a wood house right outside of the spawn.
07/05/2014 10:23 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Nakudan
The meanest thing that a staff member ever did to me was that I was on a server called Chaotic MC or something and then I got into a fight with one of a normal users there and later one of the mods banned me from posting because he was a friend of the normal user and then later the admin banned me from because of the same reason. People did pay to get me unbanned from their server but they didn't accept it (which is kind of illegal on the server's side). Anyways, after that whole incident the same admin who banned me went gay for this guy and decided to go set up his own MC server and screwed up the coding for the website but its all fixed now but I left because really and truly a server website that engages in fraud and scamming people out of their money really and truly deserves to be shut down whether or not its considered a "donation"(I think the EULA was updated including that so yeah) but the sad thing is that its now ranking #1 on the server listings and no justice was served to them to make the thousands of players the robbed feel compensated
07/05/2014 10:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pokemon
Xyle_Yoshi
one time i made a faction and a few days later the owner said my faction was the worst faction ever. another time an admin gave me bedrock then banned me with the message "no hacking"
06/08/2014 1:43 am
DragonUnirator
Let's see. Oh I have one! One time when me and my friend went on a server, the staff were all like ''Welcome to Hell! Hope you enjoy your stay!'' Then they blasted us with /lightning until the Owner came on. (Auto-Respawn so we couldn't leave) Then the staff complained to the Owner that we were fly hacking AND speed hacking. So the Owner banned me and my friend. And we never heard of that server ever again. Until one year later, when went on the server (it had a different ip but same owner). And when the Owner saw us, he told us about the staff in the incident, then banned us AGAIN. (atleast we were told the staff was banned)
06/08/2014 12:45 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Bobby_Joe_
Well... I was just about to get Moderator on this server I loved... I left to go to dinner, and when I logged on the next day, The head-admin was tearing my base apart and tried killing me. He was in survival, so i killed HIM. Then all of the sudden he banned me. I haven't seen that server since...
06/08/2014 12:32 am
AllmateRen
i had just finished carving out a mountain which took me 3 days or so, when this annoying moderator started to randomly place blocks and pour lava in my house. while this didnt bother me that much since my house was made of stone, he started to blow it up too. then after my house was ruined he decided to be sorry and give stacks of diamond blocks, next thing you know he reports me to the owner saying that i cheated and got diamonds, so he blew up my house. I was banned afterwards.
06/08/2014 12:17 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Demolitionist
KawaiiMiku
do i have to say

k

so there was this super abusive admin/owner who decided to raid us and then he blamed a griefing on the leader of the faction so half of them left. then it was hell for ages and he burnt down everything. then people stopped donating and the server shut down, and i lost a lot of friends ;(
06/08/2014 12:15 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Dixey Ray
Hmm well here is something that made no sense at first.
Ok.. well if you know me I like to make villages of my own so I did that. It was a creative plot server that allowed mobs to spawn but would be deleted if on the road or passed 50 per plot. I had my village up and running so I logged of to change my skin into my villager queen skin, don't question it, when I come back my villagers are walking out of there houses even though the doors were iron. Fact was someone world edited them to wood or hand replaced the. So I went around leading villagers into houses and replacing doors it took for ever. Soon a comment shows up on my plot. Quote " Why can't you find something less noisy to have a village of, your annoying to so I guess you should leave or let your villagers despawn. " I was in all what the farm mode and it was I trolling serve admin but I didn't know at the time so I put a wall around my plot the whole 300 by 300 plot by hand. Five minutes later because I had to eat, walls gone and every villager dead how I do not know but luckily I left my favorite villager in the safe room under the village temple. (( stupid staff member I was just on for three days and he wanted to troll. He got pay back as I wrote down his user and after I got everything back to normal and wasn't complaining in chat I asked to join one of his builds. He ended up with around 100 villagers and 50 iron Holmes wandering his Build ya had fun watching him do the /kill over and over.))
06/08/2014 12:13 am
Narkah
I am a very unlicky person. I have been banned from no less than 3 servers, just for waling in and saying things like: Hi all! Hey Everybody! etc.

Then there was teh time I was on this towny server. An admin was wrecking my chest room (After I bought over half the town, not mayor), and he said it was a joke. I questioned him a bit more, got angry, and got banned. As far as I know, the server was shut down a few weeks later.
06/08/2014 12:12 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
[]Kimi[]
So one time, I was on my friends server with my sister, and so, there was a staff member who didn't know much commands and my sister knew more but still wasn't admin. It REALLY sucked because one time the owner was a vacation and the dumb staff member decieded to abuse his powers on my sister. Now, we had a faction on a mushroom island. And so she was nice enough to share it with other people, and she gave a bit of it to that staff member. Which was a BIG mistake. So, the staff member took his power and took all of my sister's faction land. And then he started to spawn kill us both. . But then later on he got banned when my sis became admin.
06/08/2014 12:07 am
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
accidentally made a bar in creative,got demoted and a friend of mine almost got banned.

He now makes youtube and he once made a thread talking about a intro that "he" made himself,and the dude that made it for him posted a picture of him when he asked him for the intro on the thread.
^------- #EpicFail
06/08/2014 12:03 am
Lone_Surviver
I was a moderator and there was a admin on. I tp'ed to the admin and she was blowing everything up and changing everything with world edit, so I changed it back and I got banned. Now im not banned; neither is she......
06/07/2014 11:55 pm
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
kogged on, said hi, got banned. What did I even do? it was my first time on!
06/07/2014 11:59 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
PhoenixMagic
That's harsh did you say anything in chat or anything or was it just instaban?
06/08/2014 12:01 am
Level 27 : Expert Mage
The Silver Paladin
A fragging instaban. "hi everybody." The Ban Hammer has spoken was what it was!
06/07/2014 11:51 pm
Level 33 : Artisan uwu
Ashfur4ever
I just don't like when they ignore me... I'm so sorry for everyone with bad experiences! Good luck with that! ^.^
07/06/2014 12:31 am
Lucy_the_Cow
Staff seem to do that a lot. :/ Like, its pretty easy to type "Hi".
07/06/2014 12:41 am
razorcut15
depends how big the server is because if its a small server like 50 people staff shouldnt be too busy to type "Hi" but if the server has at least 500 players they might be busy talking and helping other people. maybe they get a lot of messages and they cant reply to everyone
07/06/2014 12:47 am
Lucy_the_Cow
True that.
06/07/2014 11:26 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
PhoenixMagic
It was on a creative server that was owned by one of my friends, friends and I spent hours on this beautiful house. I had lost the screenshots when I got my new computer I decided to go on again and take more screenshots and stuff maybe add on to it some only to find that it had been deleted and I ended up getting banned from the server because I hadn't been on it in such a long time.
06/07/2014 11:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Goblin
devilcupcakes
This was a while ago and I don't really remember exactly how it went, but I joined a server once and it was just me and 2 or 3 staff members online. I was exploring the spawn and nearly fell off the edge (the spawn was in the air) and said something like "almost fell off the edge lol" and one of the staff members called me an idiot so I told him that was rude, and I got muted. I got my sister to get on so she could ask why I got muted, and we both got banned.
06/07/2014 11:09 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Peridotx_xDorito
well the worst thing is when they dont act like staff (in my opinion)
06/07/2014 10:52 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Mikeroboblox
The whole staff hated me so I was constantly banned for nothing I did and insulted. I talked to the owner a lot, and eventually he tried to stop them and they disrespected him. Do to this he shut the server down, but someone took it for him and paid for it himself. He promised not to change anything. Now, this guy's servers shut down within a month because he got a new deal on another hosting website and never kept the maps or anything. He started changing everything and made the server completely different and wanted to be like The Hive and have a huge player base but the old owner loved small communities. The new owner said the old owner wanted it this way to keep people on, and banned me when I pointed out what he was doing. So again, the owner unbanned me and I found a glitch where I could go in creative and it would save my inventory because multiverse was set up wrong. I spawned Ghasts and they blew up the spawn because he didn't make it blast protected. To this day I still get skype messages saying how I made the owner shut the server down.
07/05/2014 10:18 pm
Level 22 : Expert Hunter
ZachGames12
I feel you. Do you feel bad for doing it?
06/07/2014 10:31 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Henry_Jekyll
I have many moments of this.... Let's see... There was that one time.... no, this one's better. I started when... Wait, no, that's an old one, ehh.... Let's just say I have too many experiences to count.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome