Whitelist CrackPack Server

Aeroz's Avatar Aeroz5/28/16 11:00 am
1 emeralds 314 4
7/25/2016 12:21 pm
Anonym0usTroll's Avatar Anonym0usTroll
Hello! I am planning to start a small community CrackPack server within the next month or two. If you don't know, CrackPack is a modpack available on the ATLauncher. I would like this server to be similar to what Bdoubleo100 did for Attack of the B-Team. I will be recruiting 6-8 players. (I posted this on Minecraft forums about a week ago but got few responses).

Rules:
1. No inappropriate language, no racism, etc..
2. No griefing, no stealing.
3. No PVP unless there is consent from player(s).
4. Please try to build a decent looking base. (As long as you try it's fine. I'm no great builder).
5. Have fun!
As proof that you have read the rules answer the Rule Proof question in the Application with Mookie.
Note: There are additional taglocking/cursing rules for the witchery mod that I will pm you if you are accepted.

Application
Why do you want to join this server?:
What mod(s) do you specialize in?:
Building Capabilities(1-10):
Age(Please be honest. It really doesn't matter):
Rule Proof:
How often will you be online?:
Aeroz
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2016 12:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Anonym0usTroll
Application
Why do you want to join this server?: I love minecraft but I've always been thinking about playing in a server where we can have fun no griefing and we can further into our ideas and finishing what we've always wanted to do and we can also ask people to borrow stuff which I have always loved in MineCrack videos.
What mod(s) do you specialize in?: I love any mods and I get use to mods very quickly. I understand most mods like Tinkers Construct which is always a good add-on Modification.
Building Capabilities(1-10): 7, as I am not the best builder I can make Pumpkin Farms, And tons of awesome redstone creations. I love building on this game its so much better than any other sandbox(ie) games.
Age(Please be honest. It really doesn't matter): I am 13, I sound young if you have skype so it is kind of confusing if you get what I mean.
Rule Proof: Mookie
How often will you be online?: I will be online daily working on infrastructure.

Skype if needed : Officiallyded
Minecraft Username - Anonym0usTroll
E-mail - Faker11isme@gmail.com
07/25/2016 11:34 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
He_Who_Says_Troll
Why do you want to join this server?: I LOVE an SMP server, and even more with mods!! I really want to play with other people and have fun!
What mod(s) do you specialize in?: I specialize in technical mods, like applied energestics and magical crops.
Building Capabilities(1-10):9
Age(Please be honest. It really doesn't matter):13
Rule Proof:Sorry I have never heard of that term
How often will you be online?: I can be online minimum 1 hour a day, maximum 8 hours
07/25/2016 12:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Anonym0usTroll
Please re-read the rules, and edit your application before you are denied. You may find out what I mean by reading the rules.

~ Thanks - Anonym0usTroll
07/25/2016 11:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Pyrolitics
Why do you want to join this server?: I've always loved Crackpack and the Mindcrack team for a long time, and I've wanted to join a whitelisted server that isn't packed and doesn't require Skype.
What mod(s) do you specialize in?: I specialize in a lot of tech mods, I am not an expert but I have a good grasp on how they work, and I have a general knowledge in most of the other mods.
Building Capabilities(1-10): 7
Age(Please be honest. It really doesn't matter): 14
Rule Proof: Mookie
How often will you be online?: Since it's summer, I can be on most of the day, almost everyday. When school starts again, I'll be able to come on weekends and sometimes on the weekdays.

Even though this thread is two months old, I hope you're still planning to run it, I'd love to join.
Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome