Whitelisted Server Application for YouTube

Rebecca Markelv's Avatar Rebecca Markelv10/25/14 9:22 pm
1 emeralds 132 2
10/26/2014 3:07 pm
SlyJaden's Avatar SlyJaden
Hello Minecrafters! I'm TheCuriousCrab and a member of a whitelisted server called The Pride SMP. We are a fairly new server with mature YouTubers age ranged from 13-25.

Currently, we are looking for members to join us to build their creations and inspirations to show off to the team, to help the team and to make videos (on a weekly to fortnightly basis if you could) with us or on your own.

Requirements:

-medium - high maturity level
-Minecraft and Skype account
-YouTube Channel (active for use of making videos frequently)
-Reasonable Quality Recording Equipment

So just fill in these details in a bullet point or ordered list format so it is easier to go through:

1) YouTube Name
2) YouTube Link
3) Age
4) Skype Address
5) Country (Doesn't Matter but just interesting to know)
6)Maturity Rating [(1-5) 1 =low maturity and 5 = High [hopefully there won't be a 1 or 2]]
7)Creativity Rating (1-10(It isn't a necessity but we do like to see creativity and enthusiasm to be with us. We've had leavers who just want to fight other players and we are not specifically a pvp server, we're a friendly server, but we do have occasional competitions for team points))
8) Redstone Rating (1-10(again, not a necessity but same reasons for creativity)
9) Link to you best video (We want to see what you are like, get to know your personality, get a feel of who you are and what your recording and video making skills are like.)

Thanks for reading and hopefully will see applications fly around. Good luck

Feel free to check us out YouTube. I won't leave a video on or a link to a channel, but I will leave you to search it up. I'd rather you find out from one of our videos so that we all have a chance to be found. Search 'The Pride SMP' to find us on YouTube.
Rebecca Markelv
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect