Whitelisted Server now accepting Apps

SlySly's Avatar SlySly5/10/15 7:11 pm
6/18/2015 9:29 pm
Blu_'s Avatar Blu_
SlyCraft is a community based whitelisted server. Only the best are allowed on! We are a survival 1.8 server. (like mindcrack/hermitcraft) If you want to apply you can pmc private msg me or comment here!

ign:
why you want to join:
skills: (plz leave proof)

Even if you are not applying, at least tell someone about it so the news can spread.
Thanks for reading this post. The first app that gets accepted becomes a my second co-owner! Oh, and please answer the poll just so that I know you were here!
SlySly
Level 14 : Journeyman Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/18/2015 9:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Blu_
IGN: BlueAfterburner

I want to join because I have been wanting to play/participate on a whitelisted server but I either can't find one, it's inactive, or I get rejected . I have been looking for servers that have a good community and people who work together and I think I've come to the right place. I hope you accept me and if not thats okay. Thanks for reading all of this !

I'm decently skilled, I am a good builder and redstoner, and I love to help a lot of people. I've built a few houses before and I love experimenting. I know a lot of stuff and I think I could be a help to the server. Thanks for reading!
05/26/2015 8:02 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
whats the server ip???
05/27/2015 9:54 am
SlySly
slycraft.beastmc.com
05/26/2015 9:53 am
SlySly
I'm sorry this is officially closed
05/26/2015 6:51 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
MinecraftLegend12
IGN: ConnorBubby
Why you want to join: me and some friends want a place to play together
What skills you have: I have lots of ideas and am decent at redstone
05/25/2015 4:56 pm
peijianwu
05/25/2015 4:55 pm
peijianwu
IGN: Patricking
Why you want to join: I love to play vanilla and I usually play on servers with a million plugins and a million people. I want to play on a smallish server and not have to rely on plugins.
What skills you have: Im a person with ideas. I can look at some landform in minecraft and think in my mind: I can make this a really awesome base.
05/25/2015 9:57 pm
SlySly
You are in buddy!
05/25/2015 4:02 pm
SlySly
I'm sorry. The server application period is closed. If you do wish to join the server, you can apply within the next few hours.
05/21/2015 2:54 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
In game name: MerkNerdful
Why you want to join: Cuz Why not?
What skills you have: (Please leave proof) Redstoneing , Buiding And Being a Good Staff.
-.- where the heck im going to get proof if i havent posted alot of Redstone.

i can only Redstone. Special Items, Special Mobs , Scoreboard Stuff, add Some Stuff what are Vannila Minecraft 100%.

and my computer is Broken , ill get it fixed soon.
05/21/2015 2:24 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
FluxITV
Hey man! I'd really like to join the server.

Name: Liam
ign: BaMitzCoD
Skills: Building, teamwork
Why: I'm a youtuber and I'd like to make a series on the server, I'm also looking for people to enjoy playing Minecraft with
05/20/2015 10:03 am
SlySly
5 days left! If you want to join we won't be recruiting for quite a while afterwards. This is your last chance
05/19/2015 10:00 am
SlySly
notice me senpai
05/17/2015 9:57 pm
SlySly
05/17/2015 5:49 pm
SlySly
05/17/2015 5:28 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
DuckTummy
slyly19SlyCraft is a community based white-listed server. Only the best are allowed on! We are a survival 1.8 server. (Much like mindcrack/hermitcraft.) If you want to apply, you can message me via Planet Minecraft me or comment here!

In game name:
Why you want to join:
What skills you have: (Please leave proof)

Even if you are not applying, at least tell someone about it so the news can spread.
Thanks for reading this post. The first app that gets accepted becomes the first co-owner! Oh, and please answer the poll just so that I know you were here!

[Before my application starts, I did a little bit of a grammar check/fix ]

Hello, fine sir Sly, I am here to make an application.
First, my in game name is xXDuckTummyXx
Second, I would like to join because I'm running out of interesting servers on my roster, that's why I'm finding servers to join [Not on the server list, no. That's too easy] And the idea of this specific server intrigues me. Plus, I am interested because of your name xD
Third, or last but certainly not least, I am an amazing builder, as you can see on my profile, two houses, sky and land. [Oh, yeah, technically my second house is a skyland house but in single player, it gets really lonely ] Also, I'm good at avoiding mobs, unless I strike them head on... or unless they sneak up behind me. I'm also good at fighting mobs, either melee OR archery. Plus, I'm not that bad at parkour and PVP either. Be it a dispute over who's nether star is worth more, a flat out war, or just a purge [Like in Mianite season 1 & 2]. SkyDoesMinecraft says he can beat me at parkour even though he sucks? Oh, please. Finally, if I'm asked to grief something, oh boy can I do that. Who needs TNT when you can nab a few of your invisibility potions, snag a couple of your speed potions, your handy dandy Sword of Death, a flint and steel, grab your nearest sponges, grab a stack or three of dirt, your handy Pickaxe o' mining, and your very efficient axe?
05/17/2015 5:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OMGits_PANDA
IGN OMGits_PANDA
I want to join because i just want to play vanilla minecraft with people and have fun doing it.
Skills I am okay at redstone and modern builds. (i dont have any screenshots)
05/17/2015 5:29 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
DuckTummy
BAHAHA that application is so small
05/17/2015 5:03 pm
SlySly
05/15/2015 11:26 pm
SlySly
y u no anwer!
05/15/2015 8:56 pm