WHITELISTED SMP SERVER APPLICATION

TBN's Avatar TBN6/9/14 8:37 am
1 emeralds 6.1k 6
4/14/2016 11:43 am
DefinityStark's Avatar DefinityStark
212 SMP

Basic Information:

212 SMP is a whitelisted vanilla minecraft server. Bukkit is installed, but it is only used for administrator use. Because all builds are unprotected, the server is whitelisted. We are looking for dedicated players that are willing to play frequently.

If you would like to apply please open the link below.

http://www.tinyurl.com/212smp

Current Players:
TBNRrampage
iamnukere
dynamite_pr0
l_king_l
Gliniecki14
New Members:
reeco42
Aiden521
SuperDuperZero
ComradeLuigi1
TBN
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/14/2016 11:43 am
DefinityStark
IGN: DefinityStark

(Not needed but its interesting to know)

Skype Username: carterwjwilson@gmail.com (Microsoft Account)

Have you ever been a part of a whitelisted server before or a constant player on a
regular server? Give us an example of your experience I havent, no but i have been a helper on a towny server, but just recently had to say goodbye to all those good mates on that server not for any real reason i just wasnt into towny servers so much anymore.

Why would you like to join?:
I love MC SMP servers over all other servers because of the community. I like to help others out and communicate with everyone on the server, and you just cant get that on any other (Public) server out there.

What can you bring to the server?: I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. Maturity Level - 6.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, I curse at times, and can do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

What is your best skill in minecraft?: My best skill would probably be redstone. I love working with redstone especially on SMP servers because it gives me a challenge when it comes to building large redstone contraptions. I am a good builder when i try though. Usually i come up with an idea and have to think about for a while then contruct it, tear it down, then re-build it. Basically whatever i build has to look nice so it takes me a while to achieve that
03/08/2016 11:51 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ViciousViperzzz
IGN:Demiellis1016
hi i wanna join this server because public is too crowded and i want to be part of a community
i like building and could help with things if needed.
if you want to get back to me my skype is: Ellis Sutton
08/04/2015 2:01 pm
FantasticGamez
hi
01/15/2015 11:34 pm
TheGoy040
i applied and was wondering if i am in
11/26/2014 4:42 pm
Dylan_M_Reiss
hi i sent a application and just wanted to know when it will be read and answered Ign: Dylan_M_Reiss
06/10/2014 2:52 am
TBN
New members recently added!

We still have many open slots so be sure you apply!

http://www.tinyurl.com/212smp
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome