[24/7] Whitelisted SMP Server (HermitCraft/MindCrack like)

lucb2000's Avatar lucb20009/22/15 3:54 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 61
10/8/2015 2:07 pm
Warrior316's Avatar Warrior316
Hello there! I am Luc aka ''Superizer'' and I am one of the two owners of ThunderBolt SMP. We just started as a whitelisted SMP server and are searching for around 8 members to create a awesome and tight community with us.

We run fully vanilla using a hosting company, so it is 24/7 and you don't have to pay any money if you join the server. We don't op anyone, even not ourselves, and we will never use creative mode to do anything. And we even have a subreddit! (/r/ThunderBoltSMP)

To be able to join the server and get the IP and be able to play with our awesome community you will need to make a application as following:
You must fill in everything to be able to have a chance of joining!

First + Last Name:
Timezone:
Minecraft IGN:
Since when do you play Minecraft?:
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.):
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?:
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed):
What makes you stand out from the rest?:

I will answer as soon as possible! I live in the Netherlands, so I will go sleep very soon right now.

Greetings,
Luc aka ''Superizer''
lucb2000
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2015 2:07 pm
Warrior316
First + Last Name: Brigham (I would rather have my last name private)
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
Minecraft IGN: Warrior316
Since when do you play Minecraft?: Since beta versions
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): I'm good at most things, I am not so good at building though.
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: Yes I used to watch Generikb
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): I swear, I used to play on a SMP server and some guy griefed everyone.
What makes you stand out from the rest?: I am very very active and I love small communities as they help you meet new people.

Thank you for reading this, Have a Nice Day
10/08/2015 9:48 am
lucb2000
We are still open for applications! Need really active people!
- Superizer
10/02/2015 10:16 am
Oondall
sorry stil got nothing can you mail it rick-degraaf@live.nl
10/02/2015 8:32 am
Oondall
Sorry to bug you but i still dont have the ip its not in my inbox of PM.
10/02/2015 8:59 am
lucb2000
Then u screwed b up
10/02/2015 7:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Haruyuki
First + Last Name: Oliver Lin

Timezone: UTC+10:00

Minecraft IGN: WildWingX

Since when do you play Minecraft?: Not sure of the exact time but I started playing since Minecraft Beta 1.8.1.

What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): I'm pretty good with redstone, although seamless piston doors are still a problem for me, and my building skills are okay if I have inspiration to use.

Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: I've watched Mumbo Jumbo play on HermitCraft, I've heard that Sethbling plays MindCrack, but I don't watch it.

Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): I swear I will never grief under any circumstances, if I ever were to grief, don't bother kicking me, just ban me.

What makes you stand out from the rest?: I have a YouTube channel in which I upload whatever I can upload, and I have yet to upload a Minecraft survival series with other people.
10/02/2015 1:14 pm
lucb2000
Sorry, not accepted
- Superizer
10/01/2015 9:57 pm
bonusunicorn
First + Last Name: Deez Nuts
Timezone: Got eem
Minecraft IGN: Minecraftlover69
Since when do you play Minecraft?: 101 years
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): nuts!
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: hell no wtf is it
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): I won't grief
What makes you stand out from the rest?: I like Vine
10/02/2015 3:07 am
lucb2000
Hahaha, not accepted
- Superizer
10/01/2015 9:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
HadezTheGamer
First + Last Name: Levi Johnson
Timezone: +12 GMT
Minecraft IGN: Levi071
Since when do you play Minecraft?: 1.2.5
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): Redstone, Building, Survival
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: Yes, Both
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): Yes
What makes you stand out from the rest?: I Believe I Have A Different View At Things Then Everyone Else And That I Can Create Different Things.
10/02/2015 3:09 am
lucb2000
Sorry
- Superizer
10/01/2015 4:54 pm
TheFrozenMiner13
First + Last Name: Logan Stover
Timezone: Eastern
Minecraft IGN: TheFrozenMiner
Since when do you play Minecraft?: 3 years now
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): PVP and getting better at building.
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: I have heard of it, I also watch the Cube.
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): I swear
What makes you stand out from the rest?: I am a YouTuber and enjoy having fun with members on the server! <3
10/02/2015 3:08 am
lucb2000
Sorry
- Superizer
10/01/2015 3:53 pm
Oondall
didnt got annything my inbox its clean if it iant working pl mail me thi ip.
You can try again.
10/01/2015 1:37 pm
Oondall
Hell yea i am so happy right now
you can mail the Ip to rick-degraaf@live.nl
10/01/2015 3:00 pm
lucb2000
Look at your inbox on PMC for the IP-adress.
- Superizer
10/01/2015 1:02 pm
Oondall
First + Last Name: Rick de Graaf

Timezone: GTM +2
Minecraft IGN: Trolo1000
Since when do you play Minecraft?: 2011 Beta 1.7

What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.):
Survival is my best aspect of the game i know every hint tip and trick there is.
Also i am good with redstone (I am not a redstone Wizzard just you know )

Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: Yes indeed
i have followt hermitcraft sins the start od season two (On mumbo jumbo's channel)

Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): Yes i do i am here to get away from al those shit server with hacker and rage kits)

What makes you stand out from the rest?: i am just a normal guys who likes to play minecraft i am a lot online and like to chat ore do other cool stuf like they did in hermitcraft.
It would be good te get a fun server where i stay longer then two hours.
becuse i am board of knowing my hard work wel be for nothing.

p.s. if i dindt convince you with this letter call my on skype i am sure i will there
( skype name : Real Rick from Nieuwegein.)
10/01/2015 1:30 pm
lucb2000
Accepted! Welcome country-sharer!
- Superizer
10/01/2015 2:03 am
SuperGamingKnight
First + Last Name: Joel Knight
Timezone: CST

Minecraft IGN: SuprGamingKnight

Since when do you play Minecraft?: I've been playing since the end of 2012 (sometime then)

I specialize in building but I can do a lot of redstone. I'm mainly an all rounded player.

Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: yes, more into Mindcrack.

Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): Totally against griefing; so I can definitely promise this.

What makes you stand out from the rest?:
Not only am I a good builder, I also enjoy working with people who have the same interests as me in gaming. I try my hardest and I am committed to getting things done no matter what. I have been on a couple of SMP servers before and I wanted to get back to playing a great game with a small community.
10/01/2015 12:36 pm
lucb2000
''I have been on a couple of SMP servers before'', this worries me, so not accepted, sorry
- Superizer
09/30/2015 9:43 am
mr_chippies
First + Last Name: Dylan Gibbs

Timezone: UTC+12:00

Minecraft IGN: mr_chippies

Since when do you play Minecraft?: ive been playing since around 2011 and been playing steadily since

What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): im definately a builder, and i have been since day one, but i can get my head around redstone if i feel like itl add to the build. im also quite a miner and a farmer

Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: i sure have, i first got introduced to mindcrack while watching vintagebeef build his zoo in ftb, and just recently started watching some hermitcrafters, i know follow alot of people now such as arkas, kingdaddydmac, etho, omgchad, vintagebeef guude pause etc

Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): i pinky promise my soul I will never grief

What makes you stand out from the rest?: well id like to think im a very relaxed guy, im here to make sure everyones having a good time, im creative with my ideas and really enjoy trying new ideas. im very much into making community based projects and events. outside of minecraft im an aspiring film maker and spend most of my time at school studying/filming/planning films.

hopefully you take my application into consideration<
but thanks for now
-mr_chippies
09/30/2015 9:57 am
lucb2000
Accepted! See? In a longer application I get to know people more and I accept people easier.
- Superizer
09/30/2015 3:26 am
JED1
First + Last Name: Jack Edwards

Timezone: (GMT+8)

Minecraft IGN: JED1

Since when do you play Minecraft?: Since 2012 aka "end of days".

What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): I'm more of a builder, than redstoner - but with some of the builds I've constructed I've had to use a bit of redstone to 'enhance' the place up a bit. Hidden places y'know?

Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: Yes! I'm a huge fan of Etho and Sethbling, although not as skilled in the redstone compartment. Sadly.

Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): I'm not really a griefer anyway, you have my word.

What makes you stand out from the rest?: I'm an actor, I've done huge shows with thousands of people watching. Basically I'm what I'm trying to say is that I'm a particually dramatic person, not really screaming at intimate objects or creepers - because that's just plain annoying sometimes. I'm loyal to my friends and highly understanding - what I could bring to this group is friendly vibes. Which is something I value the most.
09/30/2015 7:12 am
lucb2000
Welcome mate!
- Superizer
09/30/2015 2:09 am
mr_chippies
hey man
am i able to resubmit a new application? just so i can say a bit more in my application etc? I understand if your not cool with it though

thanks
mr_chippies
09/30/2015 5:42 am
lucb2000
Sure
- Superizer
09/28/2015 6:58 pm
Kivitas
First + Last Name: Nick R.
Timezone:EST
Minecraft IGN:Kivitas
Since when do you play Minecraft?:I have been playing Minecraft since early 2011.
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.):I am strongest in building and mining.But I am mediocre in redstone.
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?:Yes, I have heard of both HermitCraft and MindCrack.I enjoy watching VintageBeef.
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed):I promise that I won't grief.
What makes you stand out from the rest?: I have a good personality and I am easy to talk to.I am loyal to every server that I play.I have been looking for the right SMP community for a long time now.Most of the servers like this have no active members on I am on there all alone.I am a veteran to Minecraft and I know the whole game like the back of my hand so I can assist anyone if they need help.

Thanks for reading
-Nick
09/29/2015 4:03 am
lucb2000
Sorry, don't like the fact that u searched for a server for ling time and didn't find one, again sorry

- Superizer
09/28/2015 6:37 pm
SneakyProfOak
First + Last Name:Brandon Elder
Timezone:EST
Minecraft IGN:skulleater1000
Since when do you play Minecraft?:Back in 2011 Don't know what version it was
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.):I would like to work on both building and redstone
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?:MindCrack
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed):I swear
What makes you stand out from the rest?:I'm not sure

If you would like to know anything else ask for my skype
09/29/2015 4:01 am
lucb2000
Way too short and u didn't know (good) answers to the questions, sorry

- Superizer
09/28/2015 6:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Coolie2
Full Name: Michael Brault
Time Zone: EST
Minecraft IGN: TheGraphicPlague
When I joined minecraft: 2012
What Aspects Of the Game Am I good at: Building I would rank first, at the same place as mining as I am very persistent with projects and mining and have built stuff for hours and have gone mining for hours after each other, only stopping to unload and occasionally replace my pick. After that I would place redstoning. Although I'm definitely not the best, as I do need tutorials for difficult things, I can build several machines without any help.
Have I ever heard of Hermitcraft/Mindcrack? I have heard of both. The first youtuber I ever got really into watching was IJevin, a current Hermitcrafter. After that I drifted to Etho, at the time a Mindcracker, but now a Hermitcrafter.
Do I SWEAR I will NEVER grief?: I solemnly swear upon my minecraft account that I will NEVER, EVER grief AT ALL. I personally do not enjoy the idea of griefing as I enjoy building and creating things, not destroying. I would very much rather use my time and resources creating something new and interesting.
What makes me stand out from the rest?: I have played Mindcrack almost nonstop ever since 2012, remaining loyal to servers until their eventual close... But now I want to try something new, something like Mindcrack. I've had this hope pretty much since I saw etho on Mindcrack, hoping I could get away front the bad aspects of public servers, and playing in a community where everyone can get to know one another without griefing, or difference in ranking.

Thank you for reading, and I very much hope you accept!
09/29/2015 4:00 am
lucb2000
That is how u make applications! Accepted!
- Superizer
09/28/2015 4:20 am
JellyBeansUnited
May i know what is wrong with being 12??? Like Some 12 year olds are VERY mature Plus I know a lot like web sites and Plugins xD Your missing out on a lot of help
09/28/2015 12:55 pm
lucb2000
We have 14/15+ people, so then I conclude that 12 years old is a bit too young.
- Superizer
09/28/2015 3:16 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
oscarll110
First + Last Name:Oscar Loetsch
Timezone:AEST
Minecraft IGN:oscarll110
Since when do you play Minecraft?:I have played minecraft for over 3 years I got the game in 2011 (I stoped playing for a year).
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.):I am the best with the survival aspect of minecraft like crafting and mining I am ok at building and ok with redstone too I am also ok at pvp but definitely not the best.
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?:Yes I have heard of both I dont know where I have heard of Hermit Craft before but I have heard about MindCrack though SethBling.
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed):Yes I will never grief and if I do you can straight up ban me from the server.
What makes you stand out from the rest?:I have loads of experience with vanilla minecraft and I want to share that experience with the community I have always wanted to find the right SMP server for me and one that gives me the best experience and if you give me a go I am sure to never forget it I am very loyal to people and servers I play on so please give me a go and I wont ever disapoint

Thanks for reading this application -Oscar

(ps you can also skype me here if you need to:xxormcxx)
09/28/2015 12:47 pm
lucb2000
Accepted! You are the only Australian but I bet that we will still have a lot of fun!
- Superizer
09/28/2015 1:09 am
mr_chippies
First + Last Name: Dylan Gibbs
Timezone: UTC+12:00
Minecraft IGN: mr_chippies
Since when do you play Minecraft?: about 2011?
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): building and id like to think im good at coming up with cool ideas to make the game more fun
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: yes, im a fan of both groups but primarily mindcrack
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): for sure, i swear on my soul
What makes you stand out from the rest?: hmm, i think im quite creative? i try to stay in a positive mood all the time and im willing to offer alot of help with stuff, and id be keen to try some new ideas and new concepts that maybe havent been done in the game yet
09/28/2015 12:45 pm
lucb2000
Sorry, you are a bit too ordinary to me.
- Superizer
09/24/2015 4:59 pm
Pure4Craft
thanks for that luc, was just about to accept him myself
Hi maliwan i Am Higgins aka Pure4craft the other owner of ThunderBolt SMP. enjoy your time
09/24/2015 4:51 pm
Maliwan3333
First + Last Name: Justin (keeping last name private)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time.

Minecraft IGN: Maliwan3.

Since when do you play Minecraft?: I've been playing minecraft since version 1.2.5 so 3 years.

What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): I love redstone I try to make everything automated, I like to build lots of farms for tons of food or resources, I'm not the greatest builder so i usually live in the side of a hill or mountain, and i'm great at pvp.

Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: I've heard of both and watch some of there members videos.

Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): I agree.

What makes you stand out from the rest?: I love to play to play minecraft, i am very loyal and dedicated, and I don't disrespect anyone (if I do it's unintentional).

Thanks for taking the time to read my app.
09/24/2015 4:55 pm
lucb2000
Accepted! Whitelisted and PM'd you the IP.
- Superizer
09/24/2015 4:10 pm
lucb2000
We got a couple more places left! We already got 8 awesome people who joined!
09/24/2015 1:30 pm
lucb2000
We could still use some members! We decided to give more people a chance.
SO MAKE A APPLICATION!!
09/24/2015 1:48 am
lucb2000
Okay, we are filled up to the top!
Thanks for making applications!

-Luc
09/23/2015 6:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
skd gaming
First + Last Name: Alex (I'm keeping my last name private)
Timezone: Eastern (Detroit)
Minecraft IGN: wester123999
Since when do you play Minecraft?: 3 years ago
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): Building, surviving
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: I am a huge fan of sl1pg8r and Kingdaddydmac from HermitCaft
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): I see no reason to greif, nor would I.
What makes you stand out from the rest? I am a people person, and really enjoy the company of others.
Thanks for the consideration.
09/24/2015 1:47 am
lucb2000
Sorry mate, I can't accept you
09/23/2015 4:13 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Camer04
First + Last Name: Zach Lowden
Timezone: Central
Minecraft IGN: Zacx
Since when do you play Minecraft?: October 2010
What aspects of the game are you good at? (By example building, redstone, etc.): Redstone, making grinders.
Have you ever heard of the HermitCraft and/or MindCrack server?: Yes, I follow multiple players from those groups
Do you swear that you will never grief under any circumstances? (If you do, a immediate kick will be followed and a rollback of everything you griefed): Yes, griefing is for plebs.
What makes you stand out from the rest?: I am an experienced Java developer, so if you end up doing a UHC I can write a plugin for that, or just anything in general.
09/24/2015 1:48 am
lucb2000
Sorry mate, we are full
09/23/2015 2:25 pm
lucb2000
There are 2 more free places!
09/23/2015 11:40 am
lucb2000
I would love to see you doing a YouTube series and you sound great to play with and are not that young, so I pm'd you the IP-adress on PMC and you are whitelisted!
- Luc
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome