Whitelisted survival!

IEPICMINERI's Avatar IEPICMINERI10/3/15 7:06 pm
10/4/2015 10:22 am
Dr_Red_Skull_98's Avatar Dr_Red_Skull_98
Hello all, and im getting some people on my whitelisted server. Well, before anything you OBVIOUSLY have to apply. betcha you knew that o-o, anyways lets get back to topic. all you have to do is apply with this format, or what ever you call it? so ya good luck and good bye!

Application format thingy

Name: (ur name duh)
Skype: (we need this to keep up with our players, you have to talk or you cant join.)
Gaming name: (adding to whitelist duh...)
Email*optional*: (just to use this if we need to contact you while you're away.)
Experience: (as in how long have you played minecraft, we need experienced players)

We probably will ask you some other questions, all depends on the mood. Good luck?
IEPICMINERI
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2015 10:22 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Dr_Red_Skull_98
Name: Dakota
Gaming name: DrRedSkull98
Email: drredskull98@gmail.com
Experience: I've been playing this game since 1.6.4. I've been playing survival for a long time now, I not to bad at it.
Others: I'm only on at weekends, and can't talking on the mic because my mic is broken, so I'm trying to fix it. if I did get accepted, please send mail on planetminecraft so than I know that I'm able to join
10/03/2015 7:45 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
bobbiecraftstoday123
Name: (ur name duh)
Andrew
Skype: (we need this to keep up with our players, you have to talk or you cant join.)
oursmileyfaces
Gaming name: (adding to whitelist duh...)
Trust_worthy
Email*optional*: (just to use this if we need to contact you while you're away.)
foleyjoseph11@gmail.com
Experience: (as in how long have you played minecraft, we need experienced players) 2012
10/03/2015 7:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IEPICMINERI
Good luck!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome