Whitelisted Vanilla Server, Mature Community and Fresh Start

PenguinQueen1991's Avatar PenguinQueen19918/20/16 1:02 pm
9/3/2016 5:04 pm
Artemis III's Avatar Artemis III
Who we are:
We are an oddly-diverse group from North America to Europe and somehow we all get along, and everyone knows everyone else on the server. Our server's in North America, but it's been running fine for our friends across the Atlantic

We like our members like some of us like our Scotch: Aged at least 16 years. (One of our members is aged 31 years; I bet he's delicious by now).

The server has been up since November 2014, but it has been inactive for the past couple of months due to personal life taking its toll on my duty as the owner to make sure that the server is active. However, I want to make it alive again and have it stay that way! With that, the current map is going to restart for a new beginning and I would love to see more members added onto our diverse group. There will be a UHC (will be explained in a meeting explained below) on Saturday, September 4th and the map will restart that day. If you are added before that date, you will be whitelisted to walk around the current map and be active in the Skype chat to get to know the other members. This way, the server will be populated when it’s first starting.

What to expect:
-A multi-game community
-Monthly to semi-monthly events (UHC every other month!)
-Active skype group with a growing ocean of inside jokes and running gags
-The occasional webcam party (now free, and with 100% less nudity!)
-Inappropriate jokes

The 7 Commandments! (Rules, if you're not one for theatrics)
1.) "Don't be a dick": Really every rule follows from this golden rule. If you are about to do something to someone else, ask yourself "am I being a dick?". If the answer is yes, then don't do it.
2.) No Griefing, theft, hacking, cheating, or abusing the game/players. A swift kick in the butt and out of the server/group would ensue.
3.) Pranks are allowed as long as they're in good taste, which means nothing that involves TNT, lava, fire, etc. For example, we once covered every tile in a bakery with cakes, and another time we blotted out the sun with gloriously-hideous orange Acacia planks.
4.) Our spawn area loves you, but it's just not ready to move in together yet. It needs its personal space, and that space is a 200 block radius (So don't make your home there).
5.) Our cute fluffy server gets such separation anxiety, much like an adorable puppy! Stop in and play with it at least two days a week.
6.) As much as it can be fun to channel your inner Christopher Columbus, exploring past 10,000 (coordinate) could make the server mad at us, like an angry elder god. Don't anger the great server god; please stay within 10,000.
7.) In all seriousness, though, breaking the "don't be a dick" golden rule, or any other of these rules could quickly get you suspended, removed, or permanently banned from the server.

Application:
IGN (In-Game Name):
Timezone:
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why? What YouTuber best represents you and why?
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)?
How often do you play Minecraft?
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft?
Do you agree to the rules listed above?
These next questions are for our own curiosity

Do you have a YouTube Channel and are you relatively active on it? If yes, please link us the channel! Do you have a Twitch Account that you use to stream off of? If so, please link us!

A member of the Admin Team will contact you within 1-2 days for a Meet and Greet. All applicants must go through this before being officially accepted. This is just to ensure who we're accepting into our group of friends and to make sure we all get along beforehand. You will receive a message to schedule a good time to have the Meet and Greet.
PenguinQueen1991
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/03/2016 5:04 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
Artemis III
IGN: Microwhat
Timezone: Central
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why? Never been banned. I doubt I could get that bored.
What YouTuber best represents you and why? Sethbling. We're both the 'redstone guy'.
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)? See above, I'm the redstone guy. :^)
How often do you play Minecraft? Every day after work, and during the weekends (casually on and off all day).
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft? I own hundreds of games, mostly on Steam. I particularly like zombie survival genres and perma-death games.
Do you agree to the rules listed above? I do.

Do you have a YouTube Channel and are you relatively active on it? If yes, please link us the channel! No, sorry.
Do you have a Twitch Account that you use to stream off of? If so, please link us! Sure, I can link you to my twitch account but I won't be streaming until I purchase a higher quality microphone. I had done regular streams before with a few of my real life friends but that has recently stopped since my new puppy decided to eat my headset.
09/01/2016 12:21 pm
PenguinQueen1991
Still looking for more members to be added onto our new map that will reset this Sunday!
08/31/2016 10:53 am
PenguinQueen1991
Still looking for more members to be added onto our new map that will reset this Sunday!
08/31/2016 2:33 am
ripripripriprip
IGN (In-Game Name): AmandaDudeBoo
Skype: Could I message it to you instead? Internet privacy is kinda a big deal to me, sorry about the inconvenience!
Timezone: EST
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why? No.
What YouTuber best represents you and why? I'm a huge fan of Kurzgesact. They make incredibly sophisticated science-edu animations, always quality over quantity. I'm a science person, and their videos never fail to intrigue me. Also, the narrator's voice is my kryptonite.
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)? PVP.
How often do you play Minecraft? a few times a week, mainly at night or on the weekends.
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft? Honestly, minecraft is the only game that I've stuck with for a significant amount of time.
Do you agree to the rules listed above? Yes.

No youtube or twitch for me!
08/28/2016 8:21 am
Level 1 : New Architect
PaddyHDxD
IGN (In-Game Name): PaddyHDxD
Timezone: GMT+1
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why? Yes , bs reason on small servers ;d like kill an admin
What YouTuber best represents you and why? Wtf? dont Watch youtube XD
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)? Building
How often do you play Minecraft? Trying To find a server to get back , but probs 1h-2h a day
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft? Counter-Strike Go
Do you agree to the rules listed above? Yes
08/27/2016 2:59 pm
Nitsuj311
IGN (In-Game Name): Nitsuj311
Have you ever been banned before? Negative
What YouTuber best represents you and why? Really into Tango and Impulse atm
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)? Jack of all trades kinda guy
How often do you play Minecraft? Not much recently. Looking for a good (mature) server with a fresh start
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft? Overwatch and No Man's Sky recently
Do you agree to the rules listed above? Mhm

Do you have a YouTube Channel and are you relatively active on it? If yes, please link us the channel! Do you have a Twitch Account that you use to stream off of? If so, please link us!

Nitsuj311 on Twitch
08/27/2016 12:40 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
Shnookumns
IGN (In-Game Name): Drshnookumns
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why? I have no bans
What YouTuber best represents you and why? I cant really think of one but if I had to choose, Ethoslab and PSJ
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)? Im pretty good at all things but mostly building
How often do you play Minecraft? I play about 3 times a week.
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft? Csgo, Unturned, WoW, Arma, Elder scrolls and many more
=================================================
Do I have a youtube channel and are you active on it? Yes and I am kind off active. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVErA2 ... 8yvX6dkrKA
Do I have Twitch and am I active on it? Yes and not active at all. I plan on streaming more when I upgrade my pc but I may feel like streaming smp Minecraft. https://www.twitch.tv/drshnookumns
08/26/2016 5:16 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Dr_Heisen_Donger
Application:
IGN (In-Game Name): ImaSmurfYou
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why? No never been banned
What YouTuber best represents you and why? idk im my own person but i do watch alot of xisumavoid on my spare time.
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)? redstone
How often do you play Minecraft? everynight after work
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft? overwatch and blops 3
Do you agree to the rules listed above? yes i agree with all the rules
08/26/2016 4:45 pm
Stealthy1312
Oh snap, I have been waiting for a post like this for few weeks now! So hyped.

IGN (In-Game Name): StealthSyndica_
Timezone: CET
Have you ever been banned before? Never ever, on any game I played. I hate cheaters and I hate bad speech.
What YouTuber best represents you and why? I love VintageBeef and ImAnderZel. I would not say they represent me, none of the youtubers I know represent me, I just like them.
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)? I'm all around good player in minecraft. After all those years I'm still learning new build styles, redstone tricks etc...
How often do you play Minecraft? I've been playing it for more than 5 hours a day on a whitelisted vanilla server for 2 years now. Now couple of months server shut down and I have been searching for one with vanilla and mature comunity for a very long time.
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft? I casualy play BF4, H1Z1 and FIFA.
Do you agree to the rules listed above? Yes, yes I do

I hope I can get a chance to join your server.
With love from Slovenia! .

PS: Sorry for bad English! I'm getting better I promise.
08/26/2016 4:24 pm
Vichyssoise
Application:
IGN (In-Game Name):
Shamshalabim

Timezone: GMT

Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why?
I don't think I've ever been banned from anything to be honest.

What YouTuber best represents you and why?
Hmm..... Possibly Xisuma. He's meticulous to the details like me, and likes to start, and finish, really ambitious projects!

What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)?
I honestly don't think I have a best skill. I'm reasonably competent at redstone, and I like to create large but detailed builds.. Average at pvp.

How often do you play Minecraft?
2-3 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but I know it's never enough!

What other games do you play aside from Minecraft?
Ark, Warhammer: Total War, 7 Days to Die, Banished...

Do you agree to the rules listed above?
Yes of course.

Do you have a YouTube Channel and are you relatively active on it? If yes, please link us the channel!
I don't, but I have been seriously thinking about it recently. I have two small children, so at the moment I couldn't really commit the time to it.

Do you have a Twitch Account that you use to stream off of? If so, please link us! I do not.

I look forward to hearing from you guys. You sound like just the right bunch.

Thanks
08/23/2016 7:45 pm
PenguinQueen1991
Still looking for players when we do a fresh map reset!
08/22/2016 9:52 am
PenguinQueen1991
Thank you for your response! We will let you know if you will proceed to the next step within the next day. Have a wonderful day!
08/21/2016 7:06 pm
Kingstonian
IGN (In-Game Name): MinerBRJ

Age: 14 (Yes, I understand that you only accept people over 16, but I just love a mature community in which I can make friends and socialize and a vanilla server. I will completely understand if you deny me.)

Skype: I'd like to keep my Skype private at the moment, but if I get to the Meet and Greet stage I'll PM my Skype to the admin.

Timezone: UTC-2 (BRST)

Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why?: I have never been banned before. I'm a friendly and respectful person.

What YouTuber best represents you and why? For me, It's gotta be EthosLab. He is persistent with his Minecraft series, he has some great ideas and his saves are amazing. He also doesn't shout and act like a kid for views, which is something I really respect.

What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)?:
Building. I always like to build houses, temples, castles in both Creative and Survival mode.

How often do you play Minecraft?: Every day, in the afternoon.

What other games do you play aside from Minecraft?: I enjoy playing games such as Game Dev Tycoon, No Man's Sky, Overwatch and RCT3 (Rollercoaster Tycoon 3).

08/21/2016 4:49 pm
PenguinQueen1991
Thank you for your response! We will let you know if you will proceed to the next step within the next day. Have a wonderful day!
08/21/2016 7:03 am
xGray
IGN (In-Game Name): xGray
Age: 14 (I know this is below your required age of 16. I am posting this application because I believe I fit into this server in all other aspects. I completely understand if this is a problem for you.)
Skype: I will give it to you if I am accepted to the Meet and Greet stage. Would rather not give it out to the world
Timezone: GMT(Dublin)
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why? Never. I always maintain a strong level of respect towards other players.
What YouTuber best represents you and why? It's hard to choose but I think Xisumavoid in a way. He's always extremely ambitious in his projects, both for himself and the Hermitcraft community, and still manages to get them all done. This is something I will strive to do on any server I join.
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)? Building, automated farms, planning large projects. For example, on the last SMP server I was a part of, which closed due to the owner running out of money for the server, I built the enderman farm and a gold farm.
How often do you play Minecraft? 2-4 hours a day
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft? CS:GO, Warframe, Skyrim, Just Cause 3.
Do you agree to the rules listed above? Completely. Rule 4 in particular I would''ve requested if it wasn't there already

To reiterate, I completely understand if you think I'm too young. I would however greatly appreciate you give me a chance as I think I could fit in really well in this server. Either way, good luck with the server and have a nice day
08/20/2016 4:08 pm
PenguinQueen1991
08/20/2016 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
uglyegg
IGN (In-Game Name): UglyEgg
Timezone: Mountain Time
Have you ever been banned before? If yes, why? NO
What YouTuber best represents you and why? Mumbo Jumbo, because i love the way he builds
What is your best skill in Minecraft (i.e. building, redstoning, etc.)? Building
How often do you play Minecraft? Daily
What other games do you play aside from Minecraft? LoL, BF4, Rocket League, Diablo 3.
Do you agree to the rules listed above? Of Course
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome