Who is the best minecraft youtuber?

gonecbt's Avatar gonecbt4/25/14 5:18 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 54
4/26/2014 4:49 am
_Chocolate_Papyrus_'s Avatar _Chocolate_Papyrus_
I just want people's opinion on this subject, maybe i can get some new cool person i haven't heard of to watch. Thanks ~ Blaize15
gonecbt
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2014 4:49 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
_Chocolate_Papyrus_
PKMNlegendJAMESI'll throw this out here. I am a Recruit. Yes I do like Sky's content. Yes I do check his channel often for videos to watch, but as my 'mc_server' kindly points out:

not the snobby little ones that plague this world with "OMFG I LUV BUDDER!!1!11"

I have a decent list of favourite MC Youtubers, so here's a smaller version:
- MunchingBrotato
- ASFJerome
- Slamacow
- BajanCanadian
- TheDiamondMinecart

That's the small version. I shan't be putting up the full list, as it's pretty long, so the posting of the full list would be worthless

I agree with most of them on the list except for MunchingBrotato. I just don't like him I don't know why though.

I also like zexy zek and sorry to the people that hate sky but I am a recruit of sky army!

I also watch pewdiepie's old minecraft videos.
04/26/2014 4:10 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
PKMNlegendJAMES
I'll throw this out here. I am a Recruit. Yes I do like Sky's content. Yes I do check his channel often for videos to watch, but as my 'mc_server' kindly points out:

not the snobby little ones that plague this world with "OMFG I LUV BUDDER!!1!11"

I have a decent list of favourite MC Youtubers, so here's a smaller version:
- MunchingBrotato
- ASFJerome
- Slamacow
- BajanCanadian
- TheDiamondMinecart

That's the small version. I shan't be putting up the full list, as it's pretty long, so the posting of the full list would be worthless
04/26/2014 3:53 am
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd
Dlljs
GameChap & Bertie!
04/26/2014 3:49 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
regi
This topic is gonna start a flame war...

Besides that point, I think the Mindcrack team are the best MCers
04/26/2014 4:05 am
gonecbt
No wars yet already at 5th page
04/26/2014 3:44 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Eilz04
Personally my favourite YT'er is Inthelittlewood but thats just personal prefrance. He is pretty good for kids and funny but makes inside jokes for adults
04/26/2014 2:24 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
LittleChaosGaming
I'm not he best but I'm not bad http://m.youtube.com/user/LittleChaosGaming
I like Yogscast Sjin I think he's an easy going Intresting member of the Yogscast who is the best in my opinion out of the Yogscast however I still really like the others and watch all of there videos
04/26/2014 2:02 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Answer
DylzCraft
Watched a lot of youtubers but I still think Skydoesminecraft and MinecraftUniverse are the best.... and DanTDM is pretty cool as well!
04/26/2014 12:36 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
rickiotis
I personally think paulsoresjr is the best. He isn't obnoxious nor does he try to be funny.
His commentary style is great and kid friendly. Not to mention the fact he does videos with his kids. Overall, he seems to be a nice guy.
04/25/2014 11:24 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Spider Rider
Narwal_Lover31
Okay, I have a list.

-Pretty much all of Team Crafted
-SkyDoesMinecraft [He would fall under Team Crafted, but I've heard he left. It could just be a rumor.]
-AntVenom
-Yogscast [Pretty much Lewis and Simon]
-BeBopVox

there you are
04/25/2014 11:18 pm
Level 40 : Master Pyro
inthesoupbowl
I personally like ThnxCya. He's still kinda small, but I found him looking for Hexxit videos and have always enjoyed his content and he knows how to keep things lively.
His parodies are also really good, he does the singing and basically everything but the animation himself.
I've also messaged him a couple times and he's always responded back which is something cool that not a lot of the larger YouTubers do anymore.
If you've never heard of him, try his profile out.
https://www.youtube.com/user/ThnxCya
04/25/2014 11:14 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
1st. BajanCanadian
2nd. Graser10
3rd. Stampylonghead SSundee
4th. ASFJerome
04/25/2014 11:11 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pig
WolfieJones2003
My favorites are:
1. TheDiamondMinecart
2. SCMowns
3. paulsoaresjr
04/25/2014 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
YoungChadwick
My favorites are 1. TheDiamondMinecart 2. iBallisticSquid and 3. Graser10 and StrauberryJam they do the best at commentary together to me
04/25/2014 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
YoungChadwick
and a VERY close third place is StampyLongNose
04/25/2014 10:43 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Eclipse_Assassin
SlyFoxHound and TheDiamondMinecart and the best Imo.
04/25/2014 10:10 pm
Level 48 : Master Lad
evanmoney
I watch quite a few YouTubers, too many to be honest. My favorites would have to me MrWoofless and Grapeapplesauce. I like Grape especially because he is not that famous yet, and as far as YouTubers go, he is the best at PVP. I recommend watching his videos if you doubt it.
04/25/2014 10:42 pm
gonecbt
Yeah grape is awesome!
04/25/2014 10:01 pm
Level 26 : Expert Unicorn
Leeanne
I like Bashurverse and SlyFoxHound.
04/25/2014 9:56 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
CrazyHecticLife
I'd have to say ChimneySwift11. Maybe Paulsoaresjr. I like anybody that plays Attack of the B-Team with them the best because they aren't boring like some YouTubers but they don't scream like others *COUGH COUGH SKYDOESMINECRAFT COUGH COUGH* also they usually use clean language too. That's why I'd go with Chim.
04/25/2014 9:53 pm
Level 27 : Expert Taco
experttacobear
If I were to watch Minecraft youtubers (which I don't) I would watch Sethbling. He is very mature and makes quality maps and videos.
04/25/2014 9:48 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
superpat17
1. Ant Venom
2. Skydoesminecraft
3. ZexyZek (for his trolling vids)
4. Captain Sparklez
5. Gamesforgamers360 (me) nah probs I don't know maybe Stampylonghead

04/25/2014 9:33 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
No one is the best. I think that just settles it all
04/25/2014 9:32 am
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
I enjoy Tobuscus. I love his literal trailers, and then I found his MC videos. They are kind of random and a few of them feel stressed, but there are many hilarious videos.
04/25/2014 8:35 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Quanto__
I like BebopVox. He takes care of his community.
04/25/2014 8:02 am
gonecbt
Also guys, if you have a server, post it in my other post: looking-for-any-type-server-t390921.html
Thanks
04/25/2014 7:52 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pirate
Zuel
I enjoy Sky but my kids and I love Stampylonghead we watch him daily, Its the best MC YT channel for kids IMO.He's the reason we bought MC. XD
04/25/2014 7:54 am
gonecbt
Yeah he is Very popular, as one of the first things that come up when you type 'minecraft' in youtube is his vids
04/25/2014 7:42 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
Poruala
I wouldn't say that I'm the best, but certainly worth checking out in my opinion

My Vanilla Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJoc_WEWzwU&list=PLMU7TAWnp1kQ9whoTPHtk-fLPnnoig74N
04/25/2014 7:49 am
gonecbt
nice youtube dude, if u ever wanted to skype, add blaine.mcdougall1
04/25/2014 7:36 am
PurpleHippoTamer
because i am i nice human being i used my energy to search that up XD
apparently the world they were creating on crashed and broke down,
so instead of re building they decided to scrap the hugest series in the world
your welcome
04/25/2014 7:46 am
gonecbt
wow, what a waste, they could redo it! theres enough of the map up for download they could use from there and use ideas from the original map they were going to do. Imagine how many subs they could get if they did it again.
04/25/2014 7:24 am
Level 32 : Artisan Fisherman
mudkip45
Ok, i am kinda biased with this as Sky was the 2nd ever MC yter i ever watched XD he was the one who made me said "I wanna do youtube!" so in a way, he and Team Crafted are my favs.

*Fun Fact*: my cat is meowing in my face and stepping on my keyboard as i type this message!
04/25/2014 7:47 am
gonecbt
i agree. Sky is pretty cool and inspirational, i think its due to people wanting a fanbase as cool/big as his
04/25/2014 7:00 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
gabe4356
I really like watching AntVenom
04/25/2014 6:44 am
PurpleHippoTamer
that depends, i sorta have a huge liking to every mine-craft youtuber for e.x
humor from munchingbrotato and bashurverse
ideas and opinions from captainsparkles and hat films
pure craziness from mlghwunt, aviator and there group
british things from gizzy gazzy
lol last one i was joking and am I a nerd? yes..yes i am XD
04/25/2014 6:46 am
gonecbt
nice range of youtubers, i like bashur the most out of them because he is really funny but still has a serious side to make him good at the game giving a well balance of commentary and gameplay
04/25/2014 6:43 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
i'm gonna sound like a 5 year old and go with SkyDoesMinecraft.
04/25/2014 6:57 am
Level 25 : Expert Hunter
bigf
phew I'm not alone

I also like BajanCanadian, JeromeASF, Woofless, PeteZahHutt, PrestonPlayz, NoochM, CraftBattleDuty - you know, those guys
04/25/2014 6:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Keith_Bellic
Am I the only one surprised at how respectful people are acting so far on this thread? I expected mass flame wars. . .

Anyway, onto the question; Although I know this is just an opinion but I think Minecraft Let's Plays are pretty boring. (To me, this is probably not the case for everyone)
If anyone has somebody they think would impress me go ahead and reply to this. As long as you do it in a friendly suggesting way. (As opposed to a shouting and stating I'm wrong sort of way)
04/25/2014 6:39 am
gonecbt
Try StrauberryJam, theyre really cool. They play many different varieties of things on their channel and hang out with heaps of others. His commentary is good and professional and funny. Hopefully this helps and was friendly
04/25/2014 6:22 am
Level 1 : New Network
PrisonLord
I would say the Yogscast. They upload amazing video's, They are extremely funny and you never know what they will do next. They don't have an intro, It's just straight into the video which is what I personally like and is what they have been doing all the time. They also raise money for charity's by doing livestream's everyday on december and last year they raised over $1,000,000 for 5 different charity's.

Plus they are from the same country I'm from so I guess I can relate to a lot of what they are talking about.
04/26/2014 2:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RagingRiley
I agree. They've actually raised a total of $1,500,000 and it's a pleasure to watch xD
04/25/2014 6:56 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
Yeah! Yogscast FTW! They are hilarious and I never get bored watching one of there videos.
04/25/2014 7:04 am
gonecbt
Theyre great but the one thing i dont like is the fact they discontinued Shadow of Israphel and havent even said why or anything to their fans. Pretty much leaving everyone in the dark.
04/25/2014 7:14 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
Shadow of Israphel! An amazing series THAT NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED!
04/25/2014 6:22 am
Level 35 : Artisan Artist
InvisibleFlame
I think paulsoresjr is the best all round minecraft youtuber for all ages. Good clear minded commentary. Simple and family friendly. Entertaining but never "trying too hard to be entertaining". Generally he doesn't have an intro (which I don't like intros and the pretense as if let's plays are an evening tv program. Intros are annoying!) He has been prolific about putting out very good video series from "survive and thrive", roll-plays like the "man vs minecraft" series and many other good series. Did I mention he doesn't do cheesy intros and overpresent his channel or try too hard to be entertaining? Love his stuff!
04/25/2014 5:49 am
gonecbt
whats your opinions on GraserMC and StrauberryJam's group? I think theyre pretty awesome but need to host uhc more often!
04/25/2014 5:42 am
gonecbt
-[HorseyMorsey]-I don't want to start a fight, so please don't take this the wrong way. I think CaptainSparklez is best for kids under 14, who like MC :3

yeah, hes pretty good because he is for all ages. Also has a nice range of things he does. Although he should play with the other minecrafters on youtube more.
04/25/2014 5:41 am
Level 32 : Artisan Vampire
LadySpiderwick
I'll kindly disagree and say that I think Captainsparklez isn't the best, I've been rather skeptical of him a lot more recently. I enjoy watching the various mindcrack and hermitcraft people are good, I say the group name and not specific because there is no "best" minecraft youtuber because they're all different in their own unique way
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome