Who wants to start a NATION?

CrimsonElf22's Avatar CrimsonElf224/18/14 5:34 pm
7/13/2014 1:49 pm
CrimsonElf22's Avatar CrimsonElf22
So I am bringing back an idea I had a few months ago. I am starting a faction on a server that will be run like a nation/country, with colonization/expansion, a government, and possibly a currency. The government will be modeled after the United States government. I only want people who are serious/interested with this idea. I want to create a legitimate city-like settlement, not some crappy underground base.

The server IP is: infernofactions.no-ip.org
Upon joining, do /f join America, it is an open faction. Then do /f home, we will start building at the f home soon

Please comment here:
Your IGN (in-game name)
Skype username
Which government job you would like (first come, first serve)

GOVERNMENT INFO:
As mentioned before, the government will be modeled after the US government, with a President and his cabinet officials. Secretary = head of that department. We will meet in the White House (or whatever we will call it if we can't make it white) to discuss new legislation, bills, issues and other such things. We will use the mine craft chat as well as Skype (type) chat to discuss these things

GOVERNMENT JOBS (all except president are currently up for grabs):
- President: Me (CrimsonElf22) (for now) - Head of the nation
- Vice President: This person is second in command, will take over if president resigns, leaves faction/server, etc. They will be
- Secretary of State: This person is head of foreign relations, and is the leading voice in all foreign affairs such as declarations of war, treaties, making alliances, etc.
- Secretary of Treasury: The treasurer, who is the head of the bank and dictates money/currency matters
- Secretary of Defense: Head of military/fighting matters, one of the main voices in whether or not our nation will go to war, invasion strategies/tactics, etc.
- Attorney General - Head of legal/court system, determines punishment if someone breaks a law, helps in creating legislation, etc.
- Secretary of Agriculture - Head of Agriculture Department, in charge of farming and also the production of food, ensures that everyone gets food
- Secretary of Transportation - In charge of the construction of roads/pathways, where they go, etc. and also location and construction of railroads and train stations
- Secretary of Homeland Security - In charge of defending the nation, creating outposts, bunkers, border control, etc.
- Secretary of Engineering - In charge of all redstone operations
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Architecture/Building head, head of planning where buildings will go, what their purpose will be, and their construction (note: you must be a decent builder to have this position)

Those are all the head government jobs for now. This will be really fun, please consider joining!
CrimsonElf22
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2014 1:49 pm
CrimsonElf22
bump
07/13/2014 12:17 pm
CrimsonElf22
bump
07/12/2014 4:29 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
mrwizard70
I will be running a large server, rp style. if you guys want to join us now, build your nation in creative with admin powers from the ground up, and then do whatever, msg me or apply here: new-roleplay-server-post-uncompleate-soz-ultrabuzy-t413197.html
07/12/2014 3:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CharLesMine
IGN: CharLesMine6541

Why do you think you need me? Duh i run a factions server!
07/12/2014 3:04 pm
CrimsonElf22
I am revamping this idea, here's the post:

So I am bringing back an idea I had a few months ago. I am starting a faction on a server that will be run like a nation/country, with colonization/expansion, a government, and possibly a currency. The government will be modeled after the United States government. I only want people who are serious/interested with this idea. I want to create a legitimate city-like settlement, not some crappy underground base.

The server IP is: infernofactions.no-ip.org
Upon joining, do /f join America, it is an open faction. Then do /f home, we will start building at the f home soon

Please comment here:
Your IGN (in-game name)
Skype username
Which government job you would like (first come, first serve)

GOVERNMENT INFO:
As mentioned before, the government will be modeled after the US government, with a President and his cabinet officials. Secretary = head of that department. We will meet in the White House (or whatever we will call it if we can't make it white) to discuss new legislation, bills, issues and other such things. We will use the mine craft chat as well as Skype (type) chat to discuss these things

GOVERNMENT JOBS (all except president are currently up for grabs):
- President: Me (CrimsonElf22) (for now) - Head of the nation
- Vice President: This person is second in command, will take over if president resigns, leaves faction/server, etc. They will be
- Secretary of State: This person is head of foreign relations, and is the leading voice in all foreign affairs such as declarations of war, treaties, making alliances, etc.
- Secretary of Treasury: The treasurer, who is the head of the bank and dictates money/currency matters
- Secretary of Defense: Head of military/fighting matters, one of the main voices in whether or not our nation will go to war, invasion strategies/tactics, etc.
- Attorney General - Head of legal/court system, determines punishment if someone breaks a law, helps in creating legislation, etc.
- Secretary of Agriculture - Head of Agriculture Department, in charge of farming and also the production of food, ensures that everyone gets food
- Secretary of Transportation - In charge of the construction of roads/pathways, where they go, etc. and also location and construction of railroads and train stations
- Secretary of Homeland Security - In charge of defending the nation, creating outposts, bunkers, border control, etc.
- Secretary of Engineering - In charge of all redstone operations
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Architecture/Building head, head of planning where buildings will go, what their purpose will be, and their construction (note: you must be a decent builder to have this position)

Those are all the head government jobs for now. This will be really fun, please consider joining!
04/29/2014 2:07 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Technomancer
Headaxe
Sounds interesting!
IGN: HE4DAXE
04/28/2014 7:53 pm
JayMcoy
I'd love to be part of this

IGN: ipilk

contact me thanks
04/28/2014 6:42 am
SpiderMine27
IGN:SpiderMine27

EDIT:
If Needed
04/28/2014 3:44 am
Compassrider
IGN compassrider
Skype compassrider
I play lots of factions and want to join you in this minecraftian nation of your if so add me on Skype
04/24/2014 4:55 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Toast
naurtokitten101
Ign:naurtokitten101
04/24/2014 12:21 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Landscape
MC: boatrightcreeper
I thought this was a neat idea. And would love to do it. If I got to join I would like to be involved in the building/ maintaining of building, parks , ext.
04/23/2014 11:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Zer00ne
I'm interested, I've actually have done this before but server shut down. :/
Ign: lothongkam
04/21/2014 6:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Yamakassi85
I got a question: how much land can we get? Also will people need to build a certain style house, or any type they want?
04/23/2014 10:10 pm
CrimsonElf22
You can build any type you want I guess, just make it aesthetically pleasing (aka make it look good (aka don't use birch logs and nether rack…))
04/20/2014 11:47 pm
Yamakassi85
I built a quick Outpost Hut, so you can hide from mobs for the time being, until the owner decides on a set infrastructure plan. Its not much, but it will do.
04/20/2014 5:18 pm
StaticxCharge
name is StaticxCharge, definitely interested, william.stanley9
04/19/2014 7:12 pm
CrimsonElf22
Alright if you guys see this here is the server it will be done on:
IP: enchantedpvp.net

Do /f join MURICA (it's an open faction atm)

Again, my IGN: CrimsonElf22.
04/19/2014 4:34 pm
CrimsonElf22
Alright if you guys see this here is the server it will be done on:
IP: enchantedpvp.net

Do /f join MURICA (it's an open faction atm)

Again, my IGN: CrimsonElf22.
04/19/2014 4:23 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
alaaemad15
--
04/19/2014 1:53 pm
Yamakassi85
I can do foreign relations for your nation faction... I have pretty good diplomatic skills, and fluent in English and Russian languages. Originally I am from Ukraine though.

I can also build, and am very good with redstone. I can build towns and under ground bases. Infact my last few projects consisted of a city and a secret (fully functioning) research / testing facility under neath it. Many people on that server enjoyed trying to get passed the security system in the facility.

IGN: Yamakassi85

I also have skype if needed.
04/19/2014 10:30 am
Level 1 : New Network
Wrekage
My IGN is Sirenful.

Im very interested when doing something like this. And i'm very Good at Building, That's all.

@Elderhon : 4GB? That's Awesome!
04/19/2014 10:21 am
CrimsonElf22
Glad people are interested, how exactly should we make this work?
04/19/2014 7:44 am
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Vatredox
MC Username: Vatredox
This would be awesome!
04/19/2014 6:42 am
Level 39 : Artisan Archer
Elderhon
If you guys would like, we could do it on my server? It's going to be released soon: Prison/Faction bungee chord server with 4GB of RAM. If it get's big enough, you could have your own big faction on it. Just a thought.
I'll post the IP as a response when it is up if you want.
Enjoy.
04/19/2014 6:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
LDP
ING: LDog312
Add me i'm more then happy to play
04/19/2014 5:46 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
username2021
IGN: Kimeriderf
04/19/2014 12:15 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
FluxITV
IGN: BaMitzCoD

I'man experienced Factions player, we use to play with this similar concept.
04/19/2014 12:07 am
CrimsonElf22
Bumpin', thanks for the responses
04/18/2014 10:03 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
PortalLogic
IGN:Hunter201208
04/18/2014 9:13 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Kickbuttkaleb12
IGN: Kickbuttkaleb12

I love the thought of economy and roleplay and such! I'm always coming up with ideas for something then getting disappointed because I realized the only thing most people are interested in is minigames etc. I really would like to help with the development of this nation! If you have skype go ahead and add me: thellon01
04/18/2014 8:11 pm
ttfatfrokz
IGN: ttfatfrokz

I'm interested, but very curious about this... Would you want to have all the members join a skype conversation, or how would the communication work? Again, I'm very interested, just confused!
04/18/2014 9:04 pm
CrimsonElf22
A group Skype chat could work, idk exactly I haven't planned it out I just want to know if anyone is interested, but that's great that you are, any suggestions for a server? (decently sized).
04/18/2014 7:18 pm
CrimsonElf22
Hey Dwarf(y)boy, my IGN is CrimsonElf22. Is there a specific server you want to start this on?
04/18/2014 6:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
DwarfBoy
Dwarfyboy is my IGN and this sounds awesome! I'd love to.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome