Who Wants To Start A Server With Me?

TobyWW123's Avatar TobyWW12311/23/15 11:00 am
2/18/2016 6:08 am
TobyWW123's Avatar TobyWW123
Hi, I'm Toby. I want to start a server. Simple. However, I would like another Owner to come along side me to help me with plugins. Here is the form:

Name:

IGN:

Skype or Teamspeak?

Do you have any knowledge with plugins? (I will find out if you lie)

Have you ever been apart of another server?

Why should I pick you?

Other:

Thanks. My Skype is tobythetank 123 and my email is tobyworsleywildman@gmail.com if you want to contact me for details

Good Luck,

Toby
TobyWW123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2016 6:08 am
TobyWW123
Bump
12/21/2015 7:18 am
xHaikewl
Name: James

IGN: Haikewl

Skype or Teamspeak?: kvikk.lunsj7777

Do you have any knowledge with plugins? (I will find out if you lie): Yes, i do! I am really good with plugins, commands etc and i know how to edit (almost) all configs.

Have you ever been apart of another server? Yes, I have! and i still am. I am Co-Owner on this server, and im mod on this other one. I know pretty much everything.

Why should I pick you? You should pick me because, i am really good with plugins, commands etc. I have set up sooo many servers. I have set up BungeeCord, normal servers, factions, prison etc. I will be on atleast 5 hours a day! I know how to edit almost all configs. I know PermissionsEx, GroupManager, etc. I pretty much know all permissions too.

Other: Eh, not really.
12/21/2015 6:16 am
TobyWW123
Thanks for the replies I'm looking for more people however...
11/25/2015 1:15 pm
TobyWW123
Thank you for all your replies today. I will get back to you via Skype if I am interested. Also if there are any friends who might want to do it with you then I am happy having 3 people or so Message me on Skype if you want more details. My Skype is above

Thanks

Toby.
11/25/2015 9:28 am
Gustavyes
Name: Gustav
Ign: Mrgonz15
Knowledge with plugins: Yes I do have knowledge since I have been running a server before that got alot of donations and went pretty well as we had 10-25 players on 24/7. I know groupmanager and alot of other plugins.

Have you ever been apart of another server?  Yes i have been a part of alot of servers. I have owned my own server, been dev, admin and mod many times. One server that i was Admin on went really well as we got a total of 300 active members (not 24/7 tho) but aprox 50 members on the server all the time. That server was taken down because of the owner lost intrest in minecraft and started playing CS:GO, which is rly sad. During the time of that server the owner earned about 500euro because of the players were willing to donate.

You should pick me because I have the experience required for the server to run. Also like I mentioned before I know how to config the server (a bit) im no real dev. Im fair, I know whats needed for the server to run and i will make sure that we get alot of people on the server and they are having a good time. I will spend alot of hours each day.

Other: I wrote this from my phone so i couldnt write as much. Hope you like the app

-Cheers m8
11/25/2015 7:15 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
ViS_Stoxy
Name: Taylor Stocks

IGN: NetworkTAS

Skype or Teamspeak? skype: taylor.stocks98@gmail.com

Do you have any knowledge with plugins? (I will find out if you lie): I have owned a server in the past and used a lot of plugins, unless they've changed I will be very advanced with coding and configuring them.

Have you ever been apart of another server? As above, I have owned a server before which was quite popular, it always had at least one player on with the max being about 30 at one time. It had roughly 350 unique users. It was taken down due to lack of time to maintain and play.

Why should I pick you? You should pick me because I have a lot of experience with servers, plugins and am a very keen person. I will always help and improve the server, if you don't choose me you're missing out. I will spend as much time on the server as possible, making it the best of the best. I'm also creative and really good with coming up with unique and different ideas which are not cliche.

Other: I have a lot of server experience, I have a job so I can help with the finance of the server and I can help as much as needed, as well as being very friendly and good with people.

Thank you!
11/24/2015 4:17 pm
TobyWW123
Thank you for all your apps. I will get back to you if I am interested via Skype
11/23/2015 2:46 pm
The Zapdelores
Name:

IGN: Zappy

Skype or Teamspeak?
Either

Do you have any knowledge with plugins? (I will find out if you lie)
To be honest I don't have any knowledge of making plugins , but I know a lot about quite a few plugins that are already made , I have a server with my friends that i'm setting up for youtube , i'm still setting up the bosses and effects.

Have you ever been apart of another server? Yes , A few. One server was a Sword Craft Online server (based on the anime) , which actually was quite popular. I used to moderate that server , in fact it's still up and running. Whenever you went on it it would be full with about 100 people at a time. I had basic knowledge of plugins then , and my knowledge has grown since. I also moderated two faction servers , the first one was this really horrible one where we got almost no people. The other one was an ok factions server , where I set up a bunch of stuff.

Why should I pick you? I have decent knowledge , and overall i'm a friendly guy. I have experience with moderation , so I know how to handle things. I know most of the rules which you would have on various servers. I have baisic command and plugin knowledge. I can make a custom server texture and sound pack (with limits). I have a range of ideas for different gamemodes (eg. Factions , Minigames , Survival , Skyblock , Creative). I don't usually get into arguments , I try to solve things without the argument getting out of hand.

Other: I generally just don't have much to do , I can usually come on the server , because I like building and generally , I just like having a sense of acheivment.
11/23/2015 2:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Trolleronmc12
Name: Lucas Choat

IGN: ByteSizedGamer

Skype or Teamspeak? Skype: 'ByteSized (Lucas)'

Do you have any knowledge with plugins? (I will find out if you lie) Sorry, i have very little knowledge in plugins

Have you ever been apart of another server? I owned a server chain called TrollCraft, but had to close due to financial issues.

Why should I pick you? I would like to contribute to the server any way i can, you tell me where im needed and ill be there

Other: I do have school to deal with atm, so... I also live in the US Central time zone
11/23/2015 11:23 am
sniper_4_life
Name: Matt Gibson

IGN: sniper_4_life

Skype or Teamspeak? skype, mmgibson5229

Do you have any knowledge with plugins? (I will find out if you lie): yes, I have been staff on multiple servers before as well as owner of 2 servers. I have extensive knowledge of plugins and how to set up a server via ftp

Have you ever been apart of another server? yes, several

Why should I pick you? I am a trustworthy, hardworking person with alot of experience. I can be on quite regularly and plan to play as well as manage the server. I am a guild builder who speciales in redstone work and other complex projects. I hope to be able to work with you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome