Wierdest or Scariest Thing You've Ever Seen

AnonymousSD1's Avatar AnonymousSD14/22/14 10:30 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 31
4/25/2014 6:02 pm
Torborn's Avatar Torborn
Hey Guys

I dont have anything to share with you just yet but i would really like to hear your stories and sightings.
AnonymousSD1
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2014 6:02 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Torborn
I was at a dinner party with my parents many years ago. Being the restless kid that I was, I wandered out to their front lawn to pester their dog. It was then that I saw a clearly visible set of rotating lights hovering over the downtown area. For a long time since that night, I had convinced myself that it was something otherworldly, though the logical part of me did not want to accept this.

Fast forward a decade or so. After a long day of being down with the flu and watching shows about cryptozoology all day, I was reminded of my supposed UFO sighting. Acting on impulse, I drove out to the same hill that our family friends used to live on, and looked out over downtown to try and catch a glimpse of the lights I'd seen many years before. I didn't have to wait long, because the lights reappeared over the skyline in an identical pattern to the ones before. I was not yet satisfied, so I watched them for a good long while to try and make sense of what I was seeing. Sure enough, the lights seemed to move slowly toward me. When they got closer, I saw that they were not spinning as I had once thought before, rather they were arranged in a straight line, and they would all blink off and on in turn, giving the illusion of rotation. The lights then seemed to pick up considerable speed, and it wasn't long until they were directly overhead.

It was a Boeing (an airplane, for those unfamiliar). I had been fooled by the illusion caused by the elevation of the hill on which I was standing. The way the aircraft was angled when it took off gave the impression that it was actually standing still. Then, as it picked up speed and began to climb higher, the illusion was shattered.
If you read all that, then.. hats off to you, sir or madam.

TL;DR Thought I saw a UFO once. It was an airplane.
04/25/2014 5:28 pm
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
GlissandoGirl
On two occasions my little brother has gotten injured and his eyes have rolled to the back of his head. We called 911 the first time it happened and the guy who came blew up his glove like a balloon, colored a face on it, and called it an Angry Bird.
That last part isn't scary or weird though.

GG50I talked to people outside my house.

Yes this.
04/25/2014 2:44 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
alan
this was in my dream it's weird: i was in a dark room with ghost and my family weren't there and ninjas were outside i tryed to get out of the fence in the backyard but does ninjas dont like that then they cut my arm off then they pointed me to a place it was were i could choose do i want to stay up here trapped or go down there were the water was poop lol i know weird: or the real life one: i got lost in a fred meyer's for like a half an hour and i sat on a bench with a creepy old lady but that was like four years ago or more?
04/25/2014 2:38 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
Maveriknight
I sorta wanna talk about mine, but im uncertain if talking about them online is the same as talking about them offline. that uncertainty is enough that im just going to have to leave you guys with the following message:

Don't talk about them.
04/25/2014 2:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Official_Nathan21
When I saw a tree fall down in my garden then like some black thing flew off.
It turned out the black thing was a bird flying away from the fallen tree lol.
04/25/2014 2:14 pm
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
Amsarian
When I was shown the "bongcheon dong ghost" thing by someone. That was absolutely horrifying.

The same friend showed me the maze game and ghost car. They weren't a nice friend. And if anyone has never seen any of these, don't. Just don't.
04/25/2014 2:04 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
XyaMorph
This is not a real life excperience, but i had a strange dream once.

Me and a friend where outside in the middle of the night at his house. His house lies a couple kilometers outside of town so there was almost no light except for the moon. We started walking out on one of the fields nearby that had some really high bushes and plants (think similar to sugar canes but really tightly put together, like a corn field almost). As we where walking i suddenly heard a noise and the moment after that silence. A little bit later we reached a spot in the field that had no plants, it was perfectly shaped like a circle and we heard walking around us. The next second, a giant beast launched forward taking down my friend. I started running but it catched me too. That was when i woke up.
04/25/2014 10:29 am
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
Weirdest/Scariest thing I've ever seen:
A PMC skin of a dinosaur in a big coat, named Jurassic Parka. *shudder*
haha <3

Weirdest thing I've ever seen was like 50 cabbages all over the road when I was driving home after work.
04/25/2014 9:17 am
Level 40 : Master Artist
dakota_485
Suidwards Suicide creepypasta. Nuff said
04/25/2014 8:41 am
Level 24 : Expert Unicorn
P3T3R2001
My mum made me a Plush of a creeper, and its really cool.
So one night I woke up at middle of the night and I looked at the creeper and I was like :
What the fuuu** O.o Only shi** a creeper!
It was really scary and then I turned the lights on and I saw that it was my plush
It is a really fun story that really happened xD
04/25/2014 9:19 am
Level 25 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
You reacted like you would in Minecraft?

The creeper will kill you unless you are quick enough to kill it first.
04/23/2014 12:09 am
Level 23 : Expert Pirate
Eclipse_Assassin
Your Mom.

JK
04/23/2014 12:12 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Hunter
HunterxDino
HIS MOM IS CHUCK NORRIS LOLOLOL
04/23/2014 12:25 am
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
GG50
There are times when I wonder what drives me to browse these forums.
This is one of those times.
04/25/2014 7:43 am
HunterxDino
How come?
04/23/2014 12:05 am
HunterxDino
Ghosts that haunt my dreams.
04/22/2014 11:27 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
NovaWolf28
I was only ten, but I was obsessed with ghosts and the paranormal. One night I started filming my room, but my camera was a secret phone camera that showed a black screen, just in case the "ghosts" saw it. I woke up that night to see my camera had moved! I thought it was how I adjusted the stand until i saw the film. First my door shut, then the light in my closet got a little dimmer. I could vaguely hear sounds. It looked like my camera fell off and was put back on my table... MIND BLOWN!!!
04/22/2014 11:20 pm
AnonymousSD1
guys any ideas for creepy pastas?
04/22/2014 11:35 pm
GG50
04/25/2014 1:50 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ranger
SuperSwoosh
Creepy.
04/22/2014 11:05 pm
GG50
I talked to people outside my house.
04/22/2014 11:03 pm
AnonymousSD1
Wow!

Is it ok if i use this and write something like it?
04/25/2014 4:41 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cake
mariorox81
If you meant me, I say go ahead. You should probably also ask the maker of the video, but I'm sure he won't give 2 dead ghasts' kidneys.
04/22/2014 10:53 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
ES19
One time I was walking apart my room, and I couldn't see. My red alarm clock. It was nearly midnight, and my crazy head started thinking a creepy apparition was blocking it and watching me. I nearly fainted.
04/22/2014 10:47 pm
Level 24 : Expert Cake
mariorox81
Without a doubt, this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qnEcJ1oyKT0 It's so scary, in fact, I wrote not one but 2 creepypastas off of it. Watch it if you REALLY want, but be warned.
04/22/2014 10:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Hidspoop
This guy farted 12 times in my face when I was 8!

*shivers
04/22/2014 10:45 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
04/22/2014 10:39 pm
AnonymousSD1
Wow a minute or two? He has big lung capacity.
04/22/2014 10:38 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Pixel Painter
TheMCBros99
I went on pmc jk

I had my door closed, and I swore I saw slender. Then I woke up and blinked and it went away
04/22/2014 10:35 pm
Level 27 : Expert Geek
demonic204
When i was like 8 years old i was swimming with my friends and i felt something on my foot so i grabbed it and it was my friend drowning in the water cause no one noticed he went under the water and he started drowning but no one noticed him so i guess he was under the water for like a minute or two but he survived luckily
04/22/2014 10:34 pm
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
Well let me tell you about when....

hi this is not a story lolnope im just typing random words BANANA lol kthxbai im gonna type so long
But really I once felt something in the middle of the night when there was nothing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome