I will make you Intros, Outros, trailers, banners and icons!

LunarCutie's Avatar LunarCutie7/30/14 5:10 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 13
8/21/2014 4:49 am
Boba Patt's Avatar Boba Patt
Hi, I am Lunar.

I would love to make anyone who needs them: Intros, Outro, Trailers, banners, icons, All for youtube! For free Either add me on skype and tell me what you want: Sophie.lawrence42

Or comment answering these questions

Skype (If I need to get in contact with you and so I can send you it):
Youtube:
For intro/ outro What kind of stuff do you want:
For Trailer, What for and what do you want in it:
For channel art/icon Your favourite colour or the colour than goes with your channel:
Channel Name:

If I get to many I will make a waiting list, If not then it won't take long!

Waiting list
Going from first to last:

2 people from skype
Vulture7 when he comes online
Lucariocios
TheEnigma
4321zzbb
samfinity
Ghost8797
LunarCutie
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2014 4:49 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Crafter
Boba Patt
Hey, just found this, and to think I made a forum post,
Skype: don't have one, just contact me through my email: theoutstandingnerdherd@gmail.com
Intro/outro: I described the intro in great detail here : youtube-intro-will-thank-video-t430509.html, for the outro, how about we see me, plain suit, no seasonal stuff, and I snap my fingers on the hand with the gauntlet ( the golden thing on my left hand) and giant glowing letters appear saying the usual, you know, leave a like, subscribe, and stay Nerdy, I look up and nod at the words, then swing away on my spider webs, swinging by the camera, which cuts to black.
Trailer: i have no need for a trailer
Channel artwork/icon could you just make a 3d image of my characters glasses and a recreation of the cover of amazing fantasy 15 minecraftized with my character replacing Spider-man
I know this is a lot to do and will compleat lay understand if you don't want to do it.
Channel Name: Nerd Herd
08/20/2014 5:06 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
JakesterMC
Skype (If I need to get in contact with you and so I can send you it): itsjake1825 (added you, waiting to accept me.)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/itsjake1825
For intro/ outro What kind of stuff do you want:will discuss on skype. Ill send my logo
For Trailer, What for and what do you want in it:--
For channel art/icon Your favourite colour or the colour than goes with your channel:--
Channel Name: Gaming With Jake1825 / Jake1825

08/16/2014 10:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
gametechish
Skype (If I need to get in contact with you and so I can send you it): willbug511
Youtube: gametechish
For intro/ outro What kind of stuff do you want:well I would like an intro I would kind of like it to have a specific background if that's ok (here is the Background:i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h429/imawesome511/BGnd.png~original )
Channel Name: GameTechish (Could you use my logo in it sorry for asking for so much here:i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h429/imawesome511/GameTechish.png~original )
07/31/2014 4:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Jakerminer42
Skype (If I need to get in contact with you and so I can send you it):None
Youtube: JakerFilms
For intro/ outro What kind of stuff do you want: N/A
For Trailer, What for and what do you want in it: Film, we'll explain
For channel art/icon Your favourite colour or the colour than goes with your channel:
Channel Name: N/A
07/30/2014 6:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Blare
Skype (If I need to get in contact with you and so I can send you it): Dynamic_DR4GON
Youtube: https://m.youtube.com/user/thedynamicfour
For intro/ outro What kind of stuff do you want: i'll send you my logo! On Skype
For Trailer, What for and what do you want in it:
Channel Name: TheDynamicFour
07/30/2014 5:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
minefan6
maybe i should get one
07/30/2014 6:11 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
samfinity
Hey, I would like you to make me a trailer for a mini-game I'm making, but its not done yet, would you mind adding me on skype (samuel.r.metcalfe) so I can notify you when its done?
07/30/2014 6:04 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
4321zzbb
oh and I haz no Skype

07/30/2014 6:04 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
4321zzbb
Youtube:i need it for you tube
For intro What kind of stuff do you want: I want my skin slashing through zombies and then it says my channel name (P.S you can find my skin in my profile its called ME! (contest))
Channel name: 4321zzbb
07/30/2014 5:58 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
TheEnigma
can u make me an outro
what i want in it: my minecraft skin character do a epic pose while holding and iron sword and (no need for showing previous vids just have it saying like and subscribe with a minecraft back round)

channel name: Cath Senok

u can also email it 2 me!: epicenigma5@gmail.com
07/30/2014 5:54 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Roorai
I can make you a minecraft skin in return too :3
07/30/2014 5:53 am
Level 34 : Artisan Pixel Painter
Roorai
Skype (If I need to get in contact with you and so I can send you it): I dont have skype, but you can always send me it here, or on steam, I am Lucariocios :3

Youtube: I dont need it for youtube, but more of my PMC stuffz :3

For intro/ outro What kind of stuff do you want: I just want a pokemon music and my name in blue getting caught by a pokeball :3

For Trailer, What for and what do you want in it: --------------

For channel art/icon Your favourite colour or the colour than goes with your channel: -------------
Channel Name: Like I said, more for PlanetMinecraft purposes, such as skin contests etc :3

I hope I get it :3 Thank you, and we can talk in more detail on steam (Lucariocios) or here, at PMC
07/30/2014 5:47 am
Level 34 : Artisan Droid
youngnill
I was actually wondering if you could create a trailer for my server. We can discuss more on Skype: vultsmith7
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome