Will someone buy me a server [Please look first]

MasterMap's Avatar MasterMap3/30/15 5:51 pm
4/3/2015 6:51 am
Ludicrous's Avatar Ludicrous
Hello everyone I know this is hard to ask because we just met but is anyone willing to buy and pay and run me a server. I will be owner and you will be co-owner sorry but yeah. You might say wtf this is such a rip of but you will get all the money I know nothing about running the server [plugin and codeing wise] so I will need your help and if you want you may be able to teach me so basicly youll own the server but no one will know it and youll just be co-owner. Please anyone youll get the money and maybe if the server gets popular ill tell everyone your the real owner. I know how to build kinda but I think its best if we download or have a build team to come do it. I have no Skype so that's not a bonus for me. Just post the ip in here don't do anything and just wait for me to come just so I know that you just made it I know groupmanager and most plugins so yeah.
MasterMap
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/03/2015 6:51 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Well, everything is on fire.
Flame war ceases here.

Locked it for ya!
04/02/2015 1:22 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
123zuczok
Well if you only have a little bit of money to spend on a minecraft server, go and check out http://minespade.com/ but we're currently under maintenance!

- many thanks
jay z
04/02/2015 1:18 pm
MasterMap
Hes talking to you to TheHunterOfMinecraft idiot
04/02/2015 1:16 pm
MasterMap
omg a simple typo calm down man and im 15 and yes my mom is smart she has her masters degree
04/01/2015 4:27 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
y'all need to grow the hell up and act like people instead of animals

@op people will not buy random people on the internet things, its how the world works, the world is mainly a capitalist society where if you want something you have to work for it

tough luck

xoxo
04/01/2015 4:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TheHunterOfMinecraft
He could learn a thing or two from you. I am younger than him and I know the same basic things.
If you want something hard enough and want someone else to pay for it.
You will sound like you are begging and desperate.
04/01/2015 12:48 pm
MasterMap
Ok siver_leaf
04/01/2015 12:47 pm
MasterMap
Guys im co-owner on a server right now and admin on like 3 and stuff I know how to run the server I just cant pay for it and don't know how to code or add plugins or stuff like that but anyways thank you for helping me
04/01/2015 4:29 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_
Play on a server for a bit, Watch and see how staff deals with issues ect. When your ready apply to be a moderator on a server and learn as you go. If you get really good you might end up being a administrator knowing alot of commands ect
in no time your be ready to create a server and not have people do everything for for you. (if you would like some help feel free to private message me and we can have a chat) if your lucky ill show you round my server and how to do afew things before i release it to the public
Regards siver_leaf
04/01/2015 4:24 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
summ01
Exactly... Maybe you could learn if someone let you be staff...
03/31/2015 10:42 pm
MasterMap
Im sorry for asking then D: but its just that its always been my dreams but I cant I admit I was being stupid why would anyone buy me a server for no reason and better I don't even know how to install plugins or code or do anything D:
04/01/2015 4:25 pm
TheHunterOfMinecraft
Here's an idea moron, look on the Internet and start learning...
Seriously, YouTube is one of the reasons I have memorised coding in HTML.
I could code a basic websigte for you with colours and boxes and links and stuff, but apart from that, your screwed. PS: Start learning how to type like a fifteen year old and maybe someone will pay you. I am younger than you and I can type better.
03/31/2015 2:06 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
summ01
If you dont know how to run a server, then why do one? Its a bit stupid tbh. Just go and play on servers or apply for staff on one...
03/31/2015 1:02 pm
MasterMap
Hey man why you gotta be so rude? and im 15 stupid and I do have a job its that my mom doesn't want me to spend it and tells me I should save it for collage
04/01/2015 4:21 pm
TheHunterOfMinecraft
Dude with your spelling issues what COLLEGE not collage would accept you? Also tell your mom she is smart, unlike you.
PS: It literally sounds like you are begging for money and I cannot see any diferences between your spelling and an eight year olds.
03/31/2015 12:36 pm
MattMatt19220
hahaha your probs 8 years. As you can see it cossts money, and no one is going to spend it on someone who barely understands the concepts of running a server, and for someone who is begging like baby. Get a job, like the rest of us do
03/31/2015 12:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
louis-lau
sorry kid... life doesn't work that way.
you should start figuring stuff out and experimenting on your own pc. once you're ready to actually configure a server you'll need to pay for the hosting if you want to be owner.
03/30/2015 6:00 pm
MasterMap
Please guys I would do anything
04/01/2015 4:35 pm
TheHunterOfMinecraft
Never say that on the Internet. It could backfire horribly, like this.
"I'll do anything to become a celebrity." "Give me a chicken with HIV."
"I will do anything to drive this truck that costs $1." truck driver says "Give me $1000."
Those are only two examples.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome