I wish

mialaniplaysmc's Avatar mialaniplaysmc3/1/15 2:19 am
1 emeralds 199 4
3/1/2015 2:48 am
mialaniplaysmc's Avatar mialaniplaysmc
Dreams. We all have that one dream to become a reality. I believe in you, and everyone else who has their dream. But I can't be there with you. I'm through a computer screen, waiting and watching you. I watch you smile. I see you're fear. But you make it through. You're life goes by, and I'm waiting. I'm sitting here, waiting for someone to be here. Living off of others happiness. I'm pixels. Each piece making me. My heart is strong, but not strong enough for me. I break into pieces every day I'm alone. Awaiting for my time to become someone. You grow every day. New things happen for you. The goals you achieve are priceless. I'm glad to see you grow up. But I'm awaiting for myself. The tears can't be held back. The blood seeping from my arms just from a slit of a blade. But can you see all of that? Can you see my depression? No, not at all. I'm just someone you don't know. Someone who seems happy. I'm someone who's been through a lot. I have a dream to be someone, but everything is stopping me. If I could be there with you, I would. 

Just a bit midnight writing. I didn't edit it so few errors, sorry.
mialaniplaysmc
Level 35 : Artisan Nerd