[New] WolfCraft [Needs Staff]

OfficalWolfCraft's Avatar OfficalWolfCraft7/20/15 1:17 am
9/26/2015 10:03 am
-_WolfPaw_-'s Avatar -_WolfPaw_-
DISCLAMER PLEASE READ! OK Guys the ip will be changed since no one can get on it! so the ip will now be 77.99.104.131:40203!

[bgcolor=][color=#4040FF][i][b]Hello, I welcome you to a Fun server, it has factions but more might be added !, so on this server we need staff so what im hoping for all you to try and apply! even those who say "i never get accepted for staff" Becuase you never know your Chance could be now. Also Please keep in mind if you get mod but u wanted admin if you want it you will need to work hard to get it , that includes Helping players,Helping staff, And Helping The server[/i]
[/color]

[color=#FF4000][i][b]Staff:
Head-Owner: 1/1
Owner: 2/2
Co-Owner: 2/2
Dev: 0/1
Manager: 1/1
Head-Admin: 1/1
Admin: 2/3
Trial-Admin: 1/3
Head-Mod: 1/2
Mod: 1/2
Trial-Mod: 1/3
Head-Builder: 0/2
Builder: 2/2
[/b][/i][/color]

[color=#408000][i][b]Staff Apply Fourm P.S these apply fourms if you are appying on this fourm Please Make your apply detailed and have color in it , But if you don't have an account apply on the server[/b][/i][/color]

[color=#BF00BF][i][b]IGN:
Name:
Why Should i pick you:
What will you Bring to the server:
Experince:
Strenths:
Weakness:
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicing:
What Plugins Have you made or helped with: (only for people applying for dev)
What type of builds have you done: (a link to a picture or a video with your builds in it only send if your applying for builder):[/i]
[/b][/color]

[color=#00FF00][i][b]So Guys GoodLuck! for all you applying![/b][/i][/color][/bgcolor][bgcolor=][bgcolor=][/bgcolor][/bgcolor]
OfficalWolfCraft
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/26/2015 10:03 am
Level 1 : New Miner
-_WolfPaw_-
Ok first of all i am the owner i have just forgotten the email, if u dont belive me come on the server. the new ip is 77.99.104.131:12475 and yes u will have to re-apply if u where staff before on this server, this is only becuase we reset..plus its a whole new server
07/28/2015 9:52 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Mage
AtomStation
IGN: AtomStation

Name: Lewis

Why You Should be staff?: I am a great team member and I collaborate really well with others. I am respectful to everyone and I will assist anyone if I have the ability to at the moment. I am adaptable to any change and will be able to fill in any member of the staff if needed (other than builder and developer).

Why Should i pick you: I am a work really well at moderating the chat and seeing if anyone is in need of assistance. If someone is asking for something that is within my ability, I will help immediately. I am also really good at communicating with other players. I am good at convincing people, calming people down, and is really good at explaining things to players that need help.

What will you Bring to the server: I will bring a welcoming impression to any new players. I will convey of a respectful, helping, and welcoming impression upon all the players of the server and just make everyone feel like they are welcome to this server and just have fun. And hopefully I will bring a few extra players to add on to this community.

Experience: Experience is one small part that I lack. I am a great chat moderation/moderator and helper/trainee on a few servers, but thats about it. But from those jobs, I am really good at stopping arguments and helping people that need assistance.

Strengths: Though I am unable to be active all the time (as stated below), I am really dedicated to servers. I am also really eager to help anyone that is in need of assistance. After my experience as chat moderator, I am really good at paying great attention to the chat to see what is going on. If people are unhappy about something, I will be to sure to check it out. If people are complaining about someone not following the rules of the server, I will be sure to check it out and see how I would deal with it (I would probably deal with it the way I would with a hacker as written below but may not depending on what rule was broken).

Weakness: My main weakness that may impact the staff is that I am inactive. I can only go about 2 - 7 days a week and 30 minutes - 4 hours on the days that I am on. So sometimes I can only go on about 1 hour a whole week. But if I am extremely inactive and unable to go on the server, I will let you know immediately through some kind of communication, presumably Skype. And another small weakness of mine is that I get frustrated easily, but I have been trying to fix that for years now and I am getting good at controlling myself, but every now and then, I may just lose it.

What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicking: I would announce that I would deal with it and everyone can calm down. I would then investigate to see in how this individual is hacking. Depending on how badly he is hacking, I would either temporarily ban him on the server, warn him about it and keep an eye on him, or temporarily ban him and then report it to a staff with a higher rank than me such as the Owner to see what the server should do about it.

Thank you for reading my application!
07/26/2015 4:14 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Monkeynuts
IGN:Monkeynuts1789
Name:Charlie
Why You Should be staff?:ADMIN
Why Should i pick you: Because I will check for hackers and swearing/bullying/spam. and im kind, friendly and helpful + i'll help builders
What will you Bring to the server:PEOPLE! NON-HACKERS
Experince: a lot Head-Admin mod and helper
Strengths: Helping! and skill
Weakness:
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicing: temp ban (if they contiue then ban-ip
07/26/2015 4:01 pm
BIsForBoss
IGN:BIsForBoss
Name:George
Why You Should be staff? I am very experienced player and very mature. I am very kind and helpful and make a Ban the last thing to do as a punishment. I am very social
Why Should i pick you:I'm Experienced and am also a staff on other servers
What will you Bring to the server:Happyness and joy aswell as making it a safer place and a hack-free server
Experince:Good
Strenths:Protecting, Combat and being a good minecraftian.
Weakness:BUILDING and being annoyed.
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicing:I would give them a ban then if they carry on a perm ban

Hope I become Mod
07/26/2015 3:15 pm
XachFire
What is the new IP this one dose not work from what I tried.
07/26/2015 2:52 pm
OfficalWolfCraft
bump
07/25/2015 12:55 pm
FriesmorePrime
i lost the ip wolf
07/24/2015 6:18 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Whats the ip
07/24/2015 3:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Amanthemoneyman
Sorry i think it posted twice :l
07/24/2015 3:34 am
Amanthemoneyman
Name (First Name):Alex
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Username: amanthemoneyman
What position of staff are you applying for? Admin( I am very good at building too so i could help with that)
What is you skype, or how should we contact you? Amanthemoneyman(Skype)

#1: What qualities, assets, knowledge,experience or other reasons should you be accepted to hold the Position of Staff? Why are you applying for said Position in Staff? Well as experience goes i have owned 2 servers both of which have gone down because the network i had went down for about 2 weeks and we lost almost our whole playerbase which was about 100+, for knowledge i owned 2 servers and have been admin/headadmin on about 5-10 servers. I should be accepted, because i get along with people easily but i am not afraid to ban anyone/mute anyone/ip-ban anyone even friends. I am very trustworthy and intelligent with servers/plugins currently learning how to code.
#2: Are you currently Staff on another server outside of this server?
Currently i am not staff on any other server because i was let go as builder from saying a bad word(dumb ik) :l
Applying for Staff on another server?
I am not applying for staff on any other server <3
If you are staff \ applying for staff elsewhere, how do you plan to divide your time between servers? Currently as stated above i am not applying for staff eslewhere but i do have a faction that i need to be on alot so i can divide the time up good considering i have the whole day to myself .

#3: Have you ever been banned or similar on a server? If so which server and why?
Yes, i have been banned on 3 pvp servers 2 were accidental because they thought i had killarura, and the 3rd one was because the server had a flaw where i was able to see their plugins and i started typing them into chat...

#4: What are two Improvements you yourself can bring to the table?
Improvements, well i am a pvper myself and know what the better than average pvper likes, one of the servers i owned before was actually a pvp server which was successful, so i guess i was doing something right? I am very good at decision making such as bans/mute times and i can detect hackers very well because again im a pvper!

#5: What do you do in these situations:
Advertiser: Advertiser, if i would encounter this situation i'd first check the ip's of anyone advertizing such as if they word to get spam bots on and ban the ip, and if there's a clear chat plugin i'd use that and handle the bans for the advertiser(s). If the advertiser was only on one ip spam bots should have been blocked considering most high-quality servers have a plugin to protect the server from those kind of attacks which blocks connections after 2-3 players have connected from the same ip.
Hacker: Hackers, hackers should be dealt with immediately and normaly servers will ban hackers for ever and make them appeal or give them a week to day ban and allow 2nd chances.
Spammer: Spammers, for a spammer i'd mute them and clear the chat if it was a "bad" word. Normaly spamming results in a mute or a kick normaly a kick if they do it twice in a row.
Find A Glitch: If a player finds a glitch and they do the right thing by reporting it to the staff i'd go straight to the head-admin or owner so they can resolve that glitch. And if there is any way i can fix the glitch i will do so.
Find Bugs: If someone finds a bug such as chat being messed up, i'd normaly tell them to relog and see if it fixes it, if it does not fix it i wil go to higher administrators or the owner.
A new player joins: If a new player joins i'd be happy to welcome them and help them with any problems such as getting kits or using cmds because i am very knowledgeable with commands as said above, since i used to own a server.
Or something else: Something else such as if someone was maybe telling death-threats i'd ban them, considering this is taken very serious on some servers.

#6: Will you be Active on the forums? Forums aren't always my thing because i had to setup forums and i hated it lol, but i'd be happy to help on forums with any problems from ranks to not being able to login. I could be on the forums from 1-2 hours a day if time so calls.
Give numeric time estimates if possible.

#7: How long can you play per day. Each day separately.
Monday: 3-5hr
Tuesday:3-5hr
Wednesday: 3-5hr
Thursday: 3-5hr
Friday: 3-5hr
Saturday: 3-5hr
Sunday: 3-5hr

#8: Will you be paying attention to both in-game chat, events etc. while on the Website, and by which we mean, paying attention to shoutbox and threads at the same time? Yes this is possible for me, but not always when im on, but do-able.

#9: Do you have any software and\or device to record hackers, incidents, glitches, bugs etc. for internal,ban, bug, etc?
Recently about 5-6 months ago i got a new computer exactly for this reason! I use open-broadcaster and i have sonyvegs to render videos/edit if necessary.

#10: What languages besides English do you speak if any?
I speak English fluently and i speak alittle spanish.
If so, How well do you understand said language?
Eh if someone came to me and started talking spanish my head would explode lmfao.

#11: Anything we should be aware of? Or you'd Like to mention?
Sometimes in chat i may use phrases such as lmfao or lmao. These are not ment to be mean in any way it's just kinda how i rolllllll. And sozz for any spelling mistakes! its 2am.
Also, above i said i was pretty good at building, so if the builders need ideas/ help i will provide links of my builds

And, Thank You! Thanks for taking the time to read my application even if it may seem alittle lengthY
07/24/2015 3:33 am
Amanthemoneyman
a
07/24/2015 12:46 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DrKillWil
IGN: DrKillWil

Name: Will

Why You Should be staff?: I should be staff because I think I am one of the best people available. I have a hell of a lot of experience in many areas and I am capable of whatever you need me to be. I can put a lot of time into the server and I am very happy to do that.

Why Should I pick you?: Again I am a very capable player and an even more capable staff member. I have a mass of experience on large and small servers and I can help you in any way you need me to. I can commit a large amount of valuable time to the server and I will if I get this position. I have worked a fair amount with plugins and I am very knowledgeable with commands and many plugins. I am very good at working with people and my social skills are very advanced.

What will you Bring to the server?: I've kind of covered this earlier however I will basically bring a lot of experience, skill and dedication to the server.

Experience: Now the majority of servers I've been staff on are no longer up, however if you did REALLY want I could probably find some ip's for you. I've owned and Co-Owned a few servers however I mainly admin for servers.

Strengths: My number one strength would have to be game knowledge and understanding of how plugins and commands work. I'm also very experienced with hackers and trolls and find dealing with them very easy. Apart from that I am also fairly good with people.

Weakness: Really every one does have weaknesses. Mine is probably having a bit of a bad temper, however I can control it well now days. It's not much of a problem any more.

What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicking?: Tell everyone to calm down and that I would deal with it. I would kick the hacking player asking him to disable his hacks. I would then watch him for a few days / remember his name and if he was accused of hacking or obviously hacking I would permanently ban him.

Thanks for reading, I am happy with whatever position you want me in.
07/23/2015 8:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
xavier1504
IGN: Issolew

Name: Lewis

Why You Should be staff?: I have been searching on numerous websites for a developer/plugin admin position, and i wish to put my time and effort into helping a server progress, and become popular and fun. I

Why Should i pick you: I am a kind, helpful, friendly person who will always go out of their way to help others, i have a lot of experience in server hosting/monitoring/editing/moderating and have a level 1 qualification in javascript coding, and problems with the server whether its code, interface or game-bound i will try my best to fix it.

What will you Bring to the server: A fun, friendly enviroment where all players are equal and have the most fun possible.

Experience: Not sure exactly but i'd estimate 6 years Minecraft experience, just over a year and a half experience running a server, and 8-9 months as a plugin-manager on magicacraft.net

Strengths: Coding, server/plugin repairing and error catching,

Weaknesses: Anything to do with tekkit.

What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicing: Gain proof that the player is hacking, and take the appropriate actions according to server rules.

What Plugins Have you made or helped with: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/noflypvp/ an anti-fly hack plugin for any possible nocheat bypasses, i was the coding devleoper for the commands of this plugin, along with Hectixx.

What type of builds have you done: (a link to a picture or a video with your builds in it only send if your applying for builder): N/A
07/23/2015 7:25 pm
Belthazor
IGN: Comrade_Verrette/Sergei/Grigorev
Name: Steven
Why You Should be staff?: I have expierence with most plugins (Especially world edit and Most things essentials related.)
Why Should i pick you: Same reason as above
What will you Bring to the server: A expierenced developer and moderator
Experince: Owned and hosted 2 servers in the past worked with Hack client developers and other server owners before.
Strenths: Community management and Plugins
Weakness: Building
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicing: Ban the hacker
What type of builds have you done: (a link to a picture or a video with your builds in it only send if your applying for builder):
07/23/2015 5:21 pm
FriesmorePrime
is the server done?
07/23/2015 3:46 pm
rainbowkittys04
IGN: rainbowkittys04

Name: Emily Chung

Why You Should be staff?: I can easily communicate with players on the server, and listen to their ideas and input them in the server (with approval and help, of course.) And you know how sometimes the staff can get really annoying and unfair? As my friends know, i'm actually not the one to blow up on someone. I won't ban or kick for "uncool" reasons, like "YOU ANNOYED ME TOO MUCH!!!!1!!1!!!"

Why Should i pick you: I can help think of new ideas for the server, because I like to imagine weird-ish inventions. It's like my kind of daydreaming. I also am a sort of a "social butterfly", I can advertise for the server of multiple websites like instagram, Twitter, and RpNation (a little more obscure one.)

What will you Bring to the server: I will try to listen to the people and stop arguments, and help make the server a better place for the underdogs (people without any special in-game talents or ranks etc. who may be treated unfairly).

Experience: I have been a mod on another server, but it was shut down about 3 months ago for lack of funding. (It was NodeX.)

Strengths: I can control my temper, communicate with players, and help keep balance on the server.

Weaknesses: Don't ask me to build or do redstone. You don't wanna know what happens.

What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicking: In this situation, I would either:

A. Tell another Mod or higher about the problem and what i've found out about it by:

B. Investigating victims and witnesses of the incident. (Or anyone who might know what's going on.)

I hope you take my application into consideration!

(P.S., if anything happens, will you email echung04@yahoo.com? It'd be easier for all of us. Thank you!)
07/23/2015 1:21 pm
FriesmorePrime
so the server is offline?
07/23/2015 1:20 pm
FriesmorePrime
nvm i found it lol
07/23/2015 1:19 pm
FriesmorePrime
help i lost the ip my in game name is friesmoreprime who know the ip?
07/22/2015 8:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FallenLife
Whats the ip???. The server is not working?
07/26/2015 2:30 pm
OfficalWolfCraft
Fallen read the first page i changed the port
07/21/2015 11:00 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
FallenLife
Ip is 77.99.104.131:25556
07/21/2015 10:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
xVoidGTx
Server has 5 people with ownage power = Sloppy Staff

Its too much
07/21/2015 11:04 am
OfficalWolfCraft
dude this isn't your server is it, its mine and that means if i want that i want that ok . for once will you stop judging peoples staff if they want it like that, they can do it.
07/21/2015 10:52 am
OfficalWolfCraft
Bump
07/21/2015 10:51 am
OfficalWolfCraft
Bump
07/21/2015 10:50 am
OfficalWolfCraft
07/21/2015 2:09 am
Galagalaface
WolfCraft is offline XD I'm dying of boredom Wolf save me!
07/21/2015 10:49 am
OfficalWolfCraft
dude the server has been online for hours now -_-
07/20/2015 1:13 pm
XachFire
IGN:XachFire
Name: Xach
Why You Should be staff?:I really want to help servers out. I want to make sure everyone has a fun time on the server but doesn't have to worry about hackers and cheaters. I want get work done but have fun and interact with other people. Make them feel welcomed and happy. If the people are happy then the server is happy.
Why Should i pick you: Well, I like to see people happy and I like to see things going well and not having any trouble. I want to make this server like that. I want to also punish people if they are breaking the rules and are making people unhappy or feel un safe in the server.
What will you Bring to the server: I will bring my self, who is Caring but will punish if need to. Accepting, strong , funny, I will bring happiness to the server or I will die trying. I will get my work done.
Experience: I have never been staff , but on every server I try my best to make it a happy place and a safe place
Strengths: I'm a good builder, I will punish if I have to. I'm good at minecraft. I'm good at making sure everything is going well.
Weakness: I don't think I have any but I'm pretty sure I do but I don't know it. If I find out I do I will fix them right away.
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicking: Would first ask them to stop, then if they don't temp Ban but first take screen shots and video and send it to higher staff for them to decide if it is okay for Perm Ban.
What type of builds have you done: (a link to a picture or a video with your builds in it only send if your applying for builder):
07/20/2015 12:28 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
EpicBigC113
IGN: EpicBigC113
Position Wanted: Head Admin
Name: Chloe
Why You Should be staff?:

I should be staff because:
I am a helpful and very mature person.
Example: i wouldn't be running around banning everyone. I would only ban people if it had a cause.
I am very helpful to all players.
Example: I would help a player with a command they forgot.

Why Should i pick you:
I would stop ALL of the troublemakers.

the great feeling you get when you know all the troublemakers are gone.
Experince: I've had LOTS of experience with staff.
Strengths: Peacemaker, Helper

Weakness: when people hide stuff from me.
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicing

I would find the hacker, get his gametag, then ban him because hacking is inexcusable.
07/20/2015 7:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerNinja707
Bump
07/20/2015 3:22 am
maiii233_minecraft
IGN:maiii233
Name: james
Why You Should be staff?: because Im friendly helpful nice kind i will treat players how i would like to be treated.
Why Should i pick you: Well the thing is whenever i apply i mostlikely get denied only on 2 servers have i been accepted but one of them went down because of low funding and the other one got griefed so im hoping that this server will accept me.
What will you Bring to the server: i would bring kindness and fun to the server If someone got in a fight with another player i would be there to stop the fight.
Experince: well like i said ive been on 2 servers one went down the other briefed.
Strenths: My strengths would be building i am recently been working on a floating island which will look pretty good after its finished but ive only started.
Weakness: it would be commanding people but im good with commanding people with building but not that good.
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicing: first i would talk to them if they don't cooperate i would kick if they did it again i would ban them
What Plugins Have you made or helped with: (only for people applying for dev) none not a dev.
What type of builds have you done: (a link to a picture or a video with your builds in it only send if your applying for builder): i can't seem to get it to work so i will text on Skype.

Thankyou for reading - maiii233
07/20/2015 2:39 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
melonbacca99j
[color=#BF00FF]IGN:
Name:Joshua irl and ign NarwhalsRUleU
Why You Should be staff?:I am a well experienced builder with nice staff skills and are ready to do what is needed
Why Should i pick you:I am a really good redstonest with building skills and I am friendly and good with people
What will you Bring to the server:Redstonest friendly nest and building skills
Experince:co-owner twice admin once head-admin once moderator tiwce and helper four times
Strenths:building,redstone,being friendly
Weakness:dealing with spammers and yelling people
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicking:ban the hacker if I had proof
What type of builds have you done: (a link to a picture or a video with your builds in it only send if your applying for builder)
07/20/2015 2:22 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerNinja707
IGN:_ChampionRed_
Name:Lewis

Why You Should be staff?:
Trustworthy
This is a very important trait to have when it comes to being a member of staff, as you are given commands. Less trustworthy players may abuse it and use it for other purposes.

Friendly
You may or may not see this as an important quality, however if a new player joins, a more friendly welcome is always a good start, this helps the person to respect the server and all of it's players.

Mature
I am hoping throughout this application I have proven myself to be at the mature level.

Honest
One thing I have learnt when being staff on servers, is to never lie to mislead players, as this leads to confusion and then anger, possible something which may then cause Profanity, I have already seen this many times among donators joking around with Non-donators although it may be funny at the time, it soon leads to discomfort and conflicts may happen. But I promise you, that will not happen.

Kind and Social
I think people that help others should be nice and caring to the other person that they're helping, I believe that I provide that and would be a benefit to the staff team.

Smart
I know how to answer most FAQ's.
frequently asked questions, also ordinary questions.

Honest and Responsible
I consider myself to be very honest and responsible with my actions. I think that being a Staff Member requires these traits, because other people see you as a leader. Leaders need to be honest and responsible.

Helpfulness
I answer all of the questions that the users have ask me even though I'm not a helper they can trust me cause they know I help a lot of people, Also I love helping people, When I was staff on all of the servers I listed, I enjoyed my job.

I can promise you their will be no foul language, I'll always respect a player as they will like to be treated, also I'll make sure their will be no hackers and I promise you the server will run smoothly.

Why Should i pick you:
I Do you think you would make a good staff member? If so, why?
Trustworthy
This is a very important trait to have when it comes to being a member of staff, as you are given commands. Less trustworthy players may abuse it and use it for other purposes.

Friendly
You may or may not see this as an important quality, however if a new player joins, a more friendly welcome is always a good start, this helps the person to respect the server and all of it's players.

Mature
I am hoping throughout this application I have proven myself to be at the mature level.

Honest
One thing I have learnt when being staff on servers, is to never lie to mislead players, as this leads to confusion and then anger, possible something which may then cause Profanity, I have already seen this many times among donators joking around with Non-donators although it may be funny at the time, it soon leads to discomfort and conflicts may happen. But I promise you, that will not happen.

Kind and Social
I think people that help others should be nice and caring to the other person that they're helping, I believe that I provide that and would be a benefit to the staff team.

Smart
I know how to answer most FAQ's.
frequently asked questions, also ordinary questions.

Honest and Responsible
I consider myself to be very honest and responsible with my actions. I think that being a Staff Member requires these traits, because other people see you as a leader. Leaders need to be honest and responsible.

Helpfulness
I answer all of the questions that the users have ask me even though I'm not a helper they can trust me cause they know I help a lot of people, Also I love helping people, When I was "Helper" on Extronus I enjoyed my job.

I can promise you their will be no foul language, I'll always respect a player as they will like to be treated, also I'll make sure their will be no hackers and I promise you the server will run smoothly.

Now here is a big bit This took me ages to write!

I feel the importance of being staff on any server is to be respectful, you need to remember that you a staff on the server are a human being and need to treat other people with respect like you would treat yourself. I know that sound very clique but you need to remember that you are not special if you are staff.

Another thing I find that is very important is having fun. Having fun makes you a better staff member for yourself and the people around you. Now would you rather have a Staff member who is boring staff member who doesn't talk in chat and just does his job, or would you have a staff member that talks to the server members and has fun answering questions. I am a very friendly person to walk up to. I have been playing Minecraft on and off for around three years now and have settled down to trying to be staff on servers. I have staff experience on other servers they got nowhere big but the experience has been good for me, I've learned from Minecraft the basic tools to have other people enjoy the game and have fun on the server. I on other servers have created races the players can take part in and have increased the amount of drop parties a server has to make more people on it and make a fun experience for the staff and players. I should be staff because I'm friendly, ill always welcome a new player or a regular. I'm reliable, I enforce the rules and I am against power abuse.I am interested in helping a high quality server, and this is a perfect opportunity. I am trustworthy, good builder, likable,

Younger children are not seen as immature by myself. I view immaturity from a person's attitude and personality whilst under pressure. I would definitely never call someone younger than me, that they are a child or immature, just because they are involved in a problem. You have to treat a younger person as if they are just as respected and important as you are. If a younger person feels as if they are not important, then there is something wrong with the person attempting to help the person. Personally, I would attempt to put myself in the person's shoes and see whether or not he is at fault. I would not make he or she feel as if they are just another part of the group, but that their decisions and choices are valid. If you treat someone younger with respect, they'll return the same respect back to yourself.

you should pick me as I love helping players more than anyone else and have a very positive and very good attitude, which is better than other people who want staff just for power and abuse. I will not do this. I want staff to a) help you and b) develop my skills as staff and help out brilliant server grow! I can be trusted a lot and can accomplish tasks working to a time limit. I can be very strict sometimes if staff are abusing their power and being nasty but i can also have a joke when everyone is being nice and laughing like the great community your server is. This shows i have a considerable amount of experience of being a staff member and would make a good improvement to your server.

I will bring many things, including fun and games but I will also make it a fair place for players to play.

Experince: I have been staff on many servers, here they are
SplashNetwork
---------------------
Went from mod to co owner

FieryPvp
------------
Helped build first spawn and was a beta tester. Got admin and went to head admin

SunCraft
------------
Went from helper to head mod

Strengths: Being nice, helping, social skills, disipline if needed

Weakness: being bugged

What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicking
I would go into v and check if they really were hacking,and if they were ban them there. And then.

What type of builds have you done: (a link to a picture or a video with your builds in it only send if your applying for builder):[yt][/yt]

Thanks for reading, and BTW I am applying for owner but co owner is fine as well.
I CANNOT BE ON TILL LATER MAYBE 4-5 HOURS BUT I WILL BE AS ACTIVE AS POSSIBLE
07/20/2015 2:18 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
IGN: AtomixPiggy
Name: Jeff
Why You Should be staff?: I would love to keep peace on the server and due to my overall opinions nothing will really phase me as an insult, but I will gladly accept something along the lines of harass and appropriately take the steps in not having it happen again. On-top of this, I will spend a vast amounts of time on the server, so I would be ensuring chat safety in case no other staff are on or are AFK.I have much experience in moderating (chat and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a staff and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases.
Why Should i pick you: I am great around players and can word things easily for anyone to understand from all ages of the players of this server. I have been staff on many different servers so i understand how these servers run and the rules etc and i pick up on things very easily. I am flexible with the rules so I am not too strict which would lead to players disliking the server staff and myself, but I don't allow players to break rules more than once as everyone should get a second chance unless their actions are beyond second chances. I am great around people and am able to help advertise this server to increase the population. I can also help to prevent DDOS, I know this is a common threat to servers. I will find out who did it and perm ban them. I can also deal with rule-breakers
What will you Bring to the server: I can bring happiness and alot of joy, I can also bring players.
Experince: I have experience owning and running a server, being admin on servers, handling and maintaining(configuring, testing, and using) plugins, as well as adding detail to builds. I can do just about anything you need me to do. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.
Strenths: Building , Moderating
Weakness: Coding
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicing: I would calm the players down and deal with the hacker. I would also have to find proof.
07/20/2015 1:57 am
Galagalaface
IGN: Galagalaface

Position Trying For: Admin

Why You Should be staff?: Because I'm mature, honest, responsible, good with management skills, active and eager to learn new things, I'm really friendly and can help out a LOT

Why Should I pick you: Same as above

What will you Bring to the server: I can bring lots of new people, can help improve the server and help around as much as I can

Experience: I have been an Admin twice and Head-Admin once. All of these servers shut down and that's why I'm here applying.

Strengths: Time Management, Sorting out problems (E.g. Arguments) and responsibility, friendliness

Weakness: Building, Coding

What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players were panicking: If I had the perms I would /tempban or /ban <player name> and report back to you ASAP or if I didn't I'd try get anyone that has the perms as quickly as I can

Extra Info: I play a LOT of sports as well, so occasionally won't be able to get onto the server. But that'll be rare I hope you take me into consideration. Thanks - Galagalaface
07/20/2015 1:48 am
FriesmorePrime
Name:Kai
IGN:FriesMorePrime
Age;14
Why i want to be staff: I want to be staff because i want to see the server grow and i am good with commands and plugins
Why you should pick me:You should because i will be a active player 4-10 hours a day on the server
Experience:I have been playing minecraft for 3 years i can follow every rule
Strengths:I am really good with world edit and pvp
Weakness:Pex
I am applying for mod
Skype Mack7098

-FriesMorePrime
07/20/2015 1:36 am
BraxtonWB
IGN:xXx_KillerXZ_xXx
Name: braxton
Why You Should be staff?: I can work on most and almost all plugins and can also make a website if needed
Why Should i pick you: I have 3 years of experience with developing plugins and I believe I am very good at it
What will you Bring to the server: people better plugins and a great time
Experince: I coded 72 plugins for my friends server recently shut down do to donation issues
strengths: working with people working things out reports of hacking etc
Weakness: when more than 5 people bother me at once
What Would you do if A Hacker was online and players where panicing: find prove of hack and then temp ban until owner u is online to solve the case
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome