World Of Alora -={Vampires}=-

variss's Avatar variss11/26/14 2:17 am
1 emeralds 225 3
11/27/2014 8:09 am
Maxwell82's Avatar Maxwell82
Welcome To The World Of Alora
The world has been tainted by the plague known as vampirism, and the human population is begging to die off and vampires are beginning to rise to the surface but the day still belongs to the humans there is still hope for humans to fight back! Form your own faction with players on the server be that a faction filled with vampires dedicated to killing off humans, or even fellow vampires or form a faction that is filled with just plain humans to fight against the vampires. Form pacts with other factions and team up against vampire nests and hide outs or join the undead in owning the night but be careful no matter what side you are on you have disadvantages’
Vampires:
-Week to anything wooden
-Holy Water? Sounds like it would be painful for an undead
-The sun! one of the worst enemies of all
-you will need to kill mobs/humans for blood
-Mobs will not attack you unless you attack first
-You are stronger and faster then a human

Humans:
-Fighting a vampire? Careful not to get hit to much as they can infect you
-Starting to feel sick after fighting a vampire? Perhaps visiting the altar of light my help your illness
-in hand to hand combat a vampire will be stronger and faster
-use wooden tools to inflict greater damage
-perhaps ambushing a vampire in daylight will help you defeat there ability’s

This is alora and this is your story, do as you please but know each action had a equal reaction.

Now to the staff recruitment. The server currently has 45 slots but will be upped to 200 on opening day (Yet to be announced), I would like to keep the server balanced and fair so as such I have decided there will be no donating for anything, everything will be obtainable in game, want that new sword that has been announced? Get to it first as to keep it interesting major quests in game may only have a limited number of rewards so I suggest keeping an eye out! Quest will be added as time goes on to ensure a great experience!

As for now here is the staff that will be needed, other staff applications will be added soon!
Lore Creator: This person will help wright myths, back story’s to quests and much more
If applying for this rank please provide an example of something you have created (Story wise)
You may make it up on the spot or use a previous story,myth,lore,etc you have created.

Quest Creator: to apply for this rank you must have knowledge on citizens/quests plugins to be able to create the quests, you will also have be experienced with building as you may have to build parts for this quest you have made.
Quests: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/quests/
Citizens: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/citizens/
(in game commands will be used to create the quests/etc)

Builder: I will need a few builders to build towns/buildings/citys/ and more
(I will not pay for builds sorry I understand a lot of you may be looking for paid work but I will not pay as I do not have the funds to keep the server up and pay for every build, if you wish to help simply because you would like to help the server that would be appreciated)

Possibly a artist for the server: if anyone would like to create banners or such for the website feel free to do so! once again I do not have the funds to pay you, if your work is extremely good and the price is reasonable I will consider payment but would prefer if it would be done simply because you want to support the server.

Other ranks I will be posting a application post for will be
Head-Admin
Admin
Head-Mod
Sr-Mod
Mod
Jr-Mod
Helper
Please note if you are applying for any of these ranks I will not consider your application until a later date.

That Said I am look forward to meeting some great people and hope to get some amazing applications!!
-Flemmo97
variss
Level 47 : Master Geek