World Build Project - Team Recruiting

Fusion09a's Avatar Fusion09a4/29/16 3:08 pm
1 emeralds 95
Hello builders,

DimensionsPVP is looking for expert or creative builders to join a new server project. We are getting ready to open our 3rd server called The Forgotten Realms. This server has a dual purpose.

The plan is to get a team to assist in a massive build project on this world. Towns, cities, castles, fortresses, outposts, dungeons, and lots more will all have to be built in this fantasy style world.

The world will have 2 purposes. One is for builders like myself to work at creating something truly awesome as a team. The other is for any MC player to come and visit the world. They will be able to explore the entire world and engage in PVP with each other and boss mobs anywhere they like through the use of free and purchasable kits.

With that in mind the build team will work on specific locations where players can use portals or warps and come pvp within the different build projects that would be ongoing.

Players will earn bounties for kills and there would be a scoreboard of top players. They can use the rewards to purchase in game kits to beef up their gear and store their spoils of war in vaults. Only the players that get approved to join the build team would have access to edit the world. No one else can place or break blocks of any kind but they can explore anywhere and pvp all they want.

Lots to share and discuss. Will post project pics and details as it gets going.

Anyone interested in hearing more or joining? Send me message or skype me Fusion09a.

Early peek at The Forgotten Reams world map.

Might add. M new with world painter but think i can do a decent job. The world being created though is not meant to be finished in world painter. It will be the build team working on the world within MC that will truly make it a spectacular place.

You can check out my current servers and what I have built at MC.DIMENSIONSPVP.NET
Fusion09a
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter