World of Darkeria [SMP] [Semi-Vanilla] [PvP] - Stress Test

185139's Avatar 1851397/5/15 2:06 pm
7/5/2015 7:09 pm
185139's Avatar 185139
IP Address: 173.236.63.204

Welcome to the World of Darkeria. A PvP multiplayer server that aims to provide a unique server. So you might be asking "Oh great another server full of all the same old garbage. What do you do that's different?" Here's a list of planned features:

Multiple towns throughout the map - The map itself is unlimited and every month I plan on adding a new town with a different theme. Each town will be unique in some way. From it's citizens to the quests and all the way to it's location. No two towns will be the same.

Multiple Quests - Along with unique towns, I want there to be unique quests. I plan on having around 25+ quests in each town for the player to complete. Rewards will range from blocks to items.

Custom Items and Custom Mobs - I will soon be adding a system for custom items and custom mobs. All items will have unique abilities and so will the mobs. Killing special mobs is the only way to get these custom items.

NPC Trading - Each town will also have a market for traders. Each town will have a special set of traders.

Reduced Ores - To up the challenge I am reducing all ores to be very minimal. This is so you will actually have to work for armor, tools, etc. All other blocks will have a normal spawn rate. The biggest way of getting things will most likely be from quests and such.

And a whole other bunch of private secret things! Right now I need some stress testers to see if they can find things that we didn't notice on out walkway through. People who tell us when they find something they're not supposed to do or things they should be able to do but can't.

Rules:

Don't be a dick!

Respect all staff and players!

Don't ask for items!

Have fun!

Staff:

/u/185139 (185139) - Owner

Jefferygames - Owner

Now Featuring! - We have made it so that you can no longer craft iron+ tools and armor. This is to limit the users capabilities and makes it more difficult for one player to be more OP then others. The only ways to obtain the items now is to trade for them, get them as a random drop from enemies, or obtain them through quests.
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner