WorldPainter needed! (Fantasy Map in the midst.)

Razrei's Avatar Razrei3/22/16 8:14 pm
1 emeralds 389 6
8/29/2016 9:41 am
sijmen_v_b's Avatar sijmen_v_b
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a somewhat skilled worldpainter user, whom can create a fantasy-esque map though still keeping the beautiful nature of realistic medieval geography. If you think you can do this, it'd be a great help, so please comment down below some details you are willing to share publicly, and then we can talk via PM.

The world I want is a continent with a set of both cold, northern desolate locations, and warm welcoming southern locations, as well as all in between. If you believe that the requested continent is far too big for your welcomed scale, then I can quite easily settle for a smaller map. I don't offer payment, although depending on how things go a donation could be given. I want to explain that this will not be for money, rather, just to help out a creative fellow with a lack of skill when it comes to worldpainter. As far as map-creating goes, I have made numerous attempts although I have a deadline to keep up with and I fear I cannot accomplish it while trying to learn the complications and skills of the program.

The map will be used on a server with lore and roleplaying in mind, and we'll be building on it the second it's given, so that's that.

Thank you for reading the entire few paragraphs I wrote, and of course if you want more details regarding what I want for the map or what the source of where it will be used is, do ask and I'll deliver.

Click to reveal

If you want to actually make a map for us (thank you, thank you, thank you.) then please message me and I'll give you the nitty-gritty details of where mountains are required based on our lore. Obviously it won't be this strict, though there is certain things we'd appreciate you to add so it fits our landmarks.
Razrei
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner