New HUGE Upcoming RP Server! [Need staff] [Need Builders]!!

teamminer2000's Avatar teamminer20008/24/14 6:13 pm
8/27/2014 12:37 pm
+pikapink+'s Avatar +pikapink+
WorldRoleplayz is a unique close to reality roleplay server!

We have cars as transportation.

We have cities to live in.

We have guns for war.

More will be added soon!

We need builders to build cities! Because i cannot do that on my own!

Contest in plotworld add me on skype if you want to participate. If you win you may build cities for me. The reward will be Admin or Operator if you have done a great job.

My skypename is: mitchell.wan i am from the netherlands

The Economy

The economy of this server is dependent on how people use their money and if they make succesful companies. That means that the prices at the shop will be updated everyday! Of course you can create your own shop. You can make a part of your house a shop or you can just buy a whole new one especially for your shop!

Diseases!

You can get infected or be wounded from cutting a tree to touching an enderman! So watch out with what your doing! Because you will never know when you get infected or wounded! Of course there are cures but they will only be distributed by labs.

Companies

Create your own company! Buy a building or house and sell goods or services! from distributing cures to delivering a couch! Ordering? Thats easy with /mail send (playername)!

We need staff to moderate and administrate our server.

We need staff that always are wanting to help the server

We need staff that are polite, know justice, friendly and experienced

Staff Applications:

Apply here: http://worldroleplayz.enjin.com/forum/m ... t-read-use

If you do not have an enjin account use this format:

Click to reveal
IGN:

Experience being staff:

What rank are you applying for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator):

Can you protect regions with worldguard:

Why do you want to be staff:

How long can you be online everyday:

Maturity(explain):

What are you good at:

What would you do if someone spams:

What would you do if someone advertises:

What would you do if someone Griefs:

What would you do if someone threatens:

What would you do if someone sexual harrasses:

How long have you played Minecraft:

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server:

~End~

ALL ANSWERS NEED TO BE HONEST EXAMPLE: IF YOU SAY YOU CAN BE 4 HOURS ONLINE EVERYDAY AND IT TURNS OUT YOU ARE ALMOST NEVER ONLINE YOU WILL BE DEMOTED IMMEDIATE.

I wish you good luck with your staff application 

You are welcome to join the server with this ip: 37.187.139.123:26531 I hope to see you there! (remember there is nothing built yet)
teamminer2000
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2014 12:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
+pikapink+
is there a application form for builders because it does not list that as an option.
08/27/2014 12:34 pm
PJA99
IGN: PJA99

Experience being staff: I currently run a private server just for friends and I and am currently an admin on hootville

What rank are you applying for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator): Mod, Admin or Operator not that bothered whether i get Mod, Admin or Operator.

Can you protect regions with worldguard: Yes I Do

Why do you want to be staff: To help maintain a friendly and fun environment to play in. I am quite active in server forums and have an interest in GFX (art of your mc face) basically i can help do art projects for the server.

How long can you be online everyday: 1-2 hours maybe more depending on my IRL situation. also having school to deal with might get in the way a bit but i will try hard to dedicate time to the server.

Maturity(explain): I like to have a joke around but i try to stop it going to far and then i would move the conversation onto something else.

What are you good at: since i know pretty much everything about minecraft i would be able to help anyone out and i have experience running a server. i enjoy building in big teams and like and am quite good at pvp.

What would you do if someone spams: 1st time warning, 2nd 25 minute mute,and 3rd ban

What would you do if someone advertises: 1st time warning, 2nd half hour mute and 3rd ban

What would you do if someone Griefs: If its on a major scale then instant ban. If it's only a couple of blocks then I would give them a 1 hour jail time

What would you do if someone threatens: Tempban

What would you do if someone sexual harrasses: Kick and a 1 hour mute

How long have you played Minecraft: since 1.2.2

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server: a couple of hours now

i Hope you will consider me as a staff member

-PJA99
08/27/2014 12:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
alexishot1234
IGN: alexishot123

Skype: I do not have one currently, however I will make one if necessary.

Experience being staff: I used to be an admin on a faction server, which was shut down due to the owner quitting. I was also a GM on a few developing servers, helping with Medieval/ Castle type builds. After this, I owned a few of my own RP type servers, but they were stuck in developmental stages because of both lack of staff, and time (I had a lot going on with school and work). I have a lot of experience with questing / role playing / skill type plugins, as well as World Edit/ World Guard. I am also somewhat experienced with websites, and could help get that running (assuming that there will be a website).

What rank are you applying for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator): I would like to help with the builds but ultimately an operator/admin.

Can you protect regions with world guard: Yes

Why do you want to be staff: Role playing servers are my favorite kind, and I feel that this has a lot of potential, I find the theme interesting and I would love to be an asset on the server. I want to be there to guide other staff, as well as making sure that the server community is non-toxic.

How long can you be online everyday: Depending on the day with work and school, I can be on average about 5 hours per day, some days a little less and some days more.

Maturity(explain): I would say that I am mature, I have a sense of humor, but I know when to be serious and committed to my job.

What are you good at: I am good at keeping level headed in unpleasant situations, and directing staff/server members. I have vast knowledge in plugins and server development. I love building and I enjoy being apart of huge builds.

What would you do if someone spams: Start with a warning, and then proceed with a mute. Increase mute time if they continue.

What would you do if someone advertises: Depending on the player (if they join and then instantly begin to advertise, or if they have been playing on the server for a decent amount of time) If they are a new player start with mute and warning, if they are relentless, then a ban. If the latter, mute, warn and time ban (time ban being the worst situation). This can also apply with spamming.

What would you do if someone Griefs: Depending on the extremity, temp ban being the least punishment and perma/ ip ban being the most.

What would you do if someone threatens: IP ban

What would you do if someone sexual harasses: time ban / mute (depends on what they say)

How long have you played Minecraft: Around 1.2

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server: Now, nevertheless, I'd like to be apart of the server.
08/27/2014 12:09 pm
helpmeahhhh
IGN: CJR295

Experience being staff: Been mod on two different servers. A prison server and a Factions server

What rank are you applying for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator): Moderator

Can you protect regions with worldguard: yes

Why do you want to be staff: I want to be staff because i like Enforcing rules and making a fun environment for other players to enjoy

How long can you be online everyday: 3-4 hours most days

Maturity(explain): I enjoy following rules, and I am organised about things, but I still like to have fun!

What are you good at: I enjoy following rules, and I am organised about things, but I still like to have fun!

What would you do if someone spams: Give him/her a warning, if they don't listen mute for a certain amount of time, and extending it each time they do the offence

What would you do if someone advertises:Give them a warning and tell them it's not aloud, if they continue mute for a certain amount of time, and extending it each time they do the offence

What would you do if someone Griefs: give him/her a warning then temp-ban and then perm-ban - can be redeemed

What would you do if someone threatens: Give them a warning, then temp-ban for a week, 3 strikes and a perm ban

What would you do if someone sexual harrasses: no warning, temp ban 3 strikes and perm banned.

How long have you played Minecraft: 2 years

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server: i am relatively new but i really enjoy it
08/27/2014 9:01 am
jamiethebull76_76
hello thanks for taing thye time to read my application enjoy

ign: jamiethebull

Building rate(1-10): 9.5

redstone rate(1-10): 8

programming rate(1-10):6

specialties: i am awesome at building and redstone although not the best at progrmming and plugins i can build either big structures that are naturistic or smaller modern structures like houses and cars

timezone: GMT but if the servers american i come on on minechat in the night

time on a day: about 4 hours a day and 4 in the night adwell(GMT)

other: i own a server
08/27/2014 2:37 am
teamminer2000
bump
08/26/2014 4:36 pm
sab47
IGN:Sab47

Experience being staff:I have had a lot of experience being staff. I have been from T-mod to Owner. I have been staff on about 8 or 7 servers and have helped them out a lot. Some turned out big some did not.

What rank are you applying for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator):Admin because I am better at admin then most jobs. And because Im very experienced with this I feel the most comfortable with it.

Can you protect regions with worldguard:yes

Why do you want to be staff:because I love Minecraft servers and I love RPG and I believe this will be come the best server and I would love to join and really make a help out. Also I would like to help enforce the rules and make sure everyone is doing what they are suppose to do

How long can you be online everyday: School did start up so maybe 3 or 4 but on the weekends maybe 5 or 7

Maturity(explain):9/10 Because I was raised to be a good person.

What are you good at:I'm good at perms to plugins

What would you do if someone spams:I would warn them if they continue I would mute there a temperately time If they do not stop.

What would you do if someone advertises:I would mute then kick then automaticaly so other players cant join also if I have perm to it clear chat.

What would you do if someone Griefs:I would take pics and I would confront them and I would ban them and I would tell a higher up rank and show them the proof of when they griefed.

What would you do if someone threatens:depending on the threat I would confront them and say is this true. If they decline it I might agree if they have proof. If we have screenshots I have saw or I just saw it happen I would Mute/kick them

What would you do if someone sexual harrasses:It would depend on how bad it was... probably a ban or mute

How long have you played Minecraft:about 2 years

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server:About 30 min
08/26/2014 4:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
rizintropicana
IGN: rizintropicana

Experience being staff: I have owned 1 server, I am Head-Admin on 1 Server-on Exel Factions and im Mod on 2 Servers- Legend Factions and DunnCraft and Im Co-Owner on SlinkCraft. I have been Staff on these servers for about 2 Months now and continuing.

What rank are you applying for: Admin

Can you protect regions with worldguard: Yes

Why do you want to be staff: To help protect the server against hackers and people that dont folloe the rules of the server, I would love to be a big part in RP your because i know it will become successful. I want to help advirtise the server by putting the server address on my Skype and Facebook ect. I also can make u an amazing animated pmc banner to help promote your server even more! Pretty much i just want to be apart of a growing and successful community and server.

How long can you be online everyday: I do Football but i promise i can be on the server up to 4-5 hours a day and if you need me on the server i will join someway or another.

Maturity(explain): I will take my job very serious just like i take my football but i do have those laughing moments but when its time i will take procaution.

What are you good at: I am good at administrating both staff and players, I can make sure make sure everyone is making the right desisions towords the server. I am good at keeping my professionalism in tact no matter what. I am good at helping the community with any problems they such have with anything ingame or web.

What would you do if someone spams: Firstly give them a warning, second time a 5 minute mute, then 25 minute mute, then 1 day ban, then week ban, then perm ban.

What would you do if someone advertises: If they just join to advertise an instant ban, If they are a long term player then i would mute them for 10min, and if they do it again tempban.

What would you do if someone Griefs: If its on a major scale then they will be instant baned, If its a couple broken blocks in an area not really important i would kick them.

What would you do if someone threatens: Tempban them depending on there threat and how seriouse the situation.

What would you do if someone sexual harrasses: I would kick them and then i would mute them for 2 hours.

How long have you played Minecraft: since beta 1.0

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server: I have just joined, but will continue to help and show the community about this upgrowing community.
08/26/2014 3:43 pm
teamminer2000
bump..
08/25/2014 4:39 pm
PJA99
IGN: PJA99

Experience being staff: I currently run a private server just for friends and I and am currently an admin on hootville

What rank are you applying for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator): Admin or Operator

Can you protect regions with worldguard: No, but i would like to know how so i would consult youtube and practice on my own private server

Why do you want to be staff: To help maintain a friendly and fun environment to play in. I am quite active in server forums and have an interest in GFX (art of your mc face) basically i can help do art projects for the server.

How long can you be online everyday: 1-2 hours maybe more depending on my IRL situation. also having school to deal with might get in the way a bit but i will try hard to dedicate time to the server.

Maturity(explain): I like to have a joke around but i try to stop it going to far and then i would move the conversation onto something else.

What are you good at: since i know pretty much everything about minecraft i would be able to help anyone out and i have experience running a server. i enjoy building in big teams and like and am quite good at pvp.

What would you do if someone spams: 1st time warning, 2nd 25 minute mute,and 3rd ban

What would you do if someone advertises: 1st time warning, 2nd half hour mute and 3rd ban

What would you do if someone Griefs: If its on a major scale then instant ban. If it's only a couple of blocks then I would give them a 1 hour jail time

How long have you played Minecraft: since 1.2.2

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server: a couple of hours now

i Hope you will consider me as a staff member

-PJA99
08/26/2014 3:11 pm
teamminer2000
Denied for now. Please learn how to protect regions with worldguard first.
08/25/2014 4:37 pm
Sqrl_whisperer
IGN: sqrl_whisperer

Experience being staff: I was an admin for a few months

What rank are you APPLYING for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator): Admin

Can you protect regions with worldguard: No, but I would love to learn

Why do you want to be staff: Ive been looking for a server to build and staff on for a while, but its hard to find a reliable one.

How long can you be online everyday: Schools starting so probably only about 3-4 hrs.

Maturity(explain): Im mature. Nuff said

What are you good at: Redstone, Command Blocks, and Building

What would you do if someone spams: Kick and mute for an hour

What would you do if someone advertises: Kick and mute for an hour

What would you do if someone Griefs: Ban

What would you do if someone threatens: Kick and mute for 1 hour

What would you do if someone sexual harrasses: Kick and mute for 1 hour

How long have you played Minecraft: since 1.8

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server: about 2 minutes

~End~
08/26/2014 3:10 pm
teamminer2000
Denied for now. Please learn to protect regions with worldguard first. (You may reapply)
08/25/2014 4:04 pm
teamminer2000
bump
08/25/2014 3:17 pm
teamminer2000
Still looking for staff and builders!
08/25/2014 12:28 pm
teamminer2000
bump...
08/25/2014 2:03 am
teamminer2000
Still looking for staff
08/24/2014 11:50 pm
Gibby_Knutson
IGN:Gabe_87_12_52

Experience being staff:I was a admin on 2 different GTA servers.

What rank are you applying for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator):Admin or Operator

Can you protect regions with worldguard:Yes

Why do you want to be staff:I Love helping people.

How long can you be online everyday:6 to 7 hours

Maturity(explain):I know when its going over the line but i also can have a few laughs

What are you good at:Im good at pixel art and laying down the law.

What would you do if someone spams:I would imediatly temporary ban

What would you do if someone advertises:i would confront and ban

What would you do if someone Griefs:I will take pics and send them to you and vids of them doing it if i catch them. I would do what you say

What would you do if someone threatens: Ban imediatly

What would you do if someone sexual harrasses:Kick and 2 hour mute

How long have you played Minecraft: since 1.6.2

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server: i just started but i would love if i could help with it.
08/25/2014 2:01 am
teamminer2000
Accepted as Moderator when i see you on the server you will get ranked up.
08/24/2014 9:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
staccato
GN:ex_numbers

Experience being staff:I have actually owned a server called IceCraft it use to been a hub server with factions Towny skyblock kitpvp and I owned it for a couple of months so I know how to run a server.

What rank are you applying for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator):operator

Can you protect regions with worldguard:yes

Why do you want to be staff:because I love Minecraft servers and I love RPG and I believe this will be come the best server and I would love join and I would like to help enforce the rules and make sure everyone is doing what they are suppose to do

How long can you be online everyday:12+ hours

Maturity(explain):9/10 I know when to have fun and I know when to have fun

What are you good at:I'm good at perms to plugins and I do a little GFX art

What would you do if someone spams:I would warn them if they continue I would mute there a temperately time

What would you do if someone advertises:I would warn them to stop and if continued I would ban them

What would you do if someone Griefs:I would take pics and I would confront them and I would ban them and I would tell a higher up rank and show them the proof

What would you do if someone threatens:depending on the threat I would confront them and if needed I would either tempban to ban depending on the threat

What would you do if someone sexual harrasses:I would confront them and I would ban them

How long have you played Minecraft:about 4 years

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server:just joined
08/25/2014 2:02 am
teamminer2000
Accepted as Operator. when i see you on the server you will get ranked up
08/24/2014 6:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
sneakyninjaaaa
IGN: Skylarkz

Experience being staff: I have owned 2 semi successful servers, I both owned and developed including a plugin called friendly Mobs, this was only made for my server. I have moderated on scavengercraft.com for 4 months, this was from january-June until I quit due to big server changes. I have moderated FazMc (network server).

What rank are you applying for(GM, Mod, Admin, Operator): Admin or Operator

Can you protect regions with worldguard: Yes

Why do you want to be staff: To help enforce the server against hackers and general abusers, I would also love to be a big part in RP such as your divergent server. I want to help advise staff and players towards making the best decision for both the server and its community. I want to help the server grow in popularity, To see it become a well known community.

How long can you be online everyday: up to 6 hours, I do work and am committed in a long term relationship so a lot of my time will go there, however I can spend on average atleast 3 hours daily

Maturity(explain): I do enjoy a good laugh every once in a while but when the time comes I am serious and dedicated to doing my job correctly.

What are you good at: I am good at administrating both staff and players, I can advise all ranks to make the best possible decision. I am good at keeping my professionalism no matter the circumstance. I am good at helping people with problems both ingame and website etc.

What would you do if someone spams: Firstly give them a warning, second time a 5 minute mute, kick, then 30 minute mute, 1 hour, 1 day ban, week ban, perma ban

What would you do if someone advertises: If they just join to advertise and instant ban, If they are a long term player then i would mute them, clear the chat if possible (clearchat plugin) and possibly tempban

What would you do if someone Griefs: If its on a major scale then instant ban, If its a couple of broken blocks in an area not really important I would seek higher advise to help me to decide.

How long have you played Minecraft: since beta 1.8

How long have you played the WorldRoleplayz server: I have just joined, however I would love to become a bigger part in the community.
08/24/2014 7:08 pm
teamminer2000
Definitly accepted for Operator! Congratz!
08/24/2014 6:34 pm
teamminer2000
bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome