Worst way to ever be woken up?

Famix's Avatar Famix2/13/16 6:26 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 45
2/15/2016 4:43 am
RenegadeRad's Avatar RenegadeRad
So, I'm really feeling like poo right now. It is 20 degrees farenheight outside, and I just woke up to all of my dogs (3 dogs. One is mine, one my moms, and one my dad's) barking at the door. It was dark, so I checked my phone - 6:00! It was my brother in law, bundled up, but I couldn't see if he was wearing a coat, or his sweater. Apparently he was walking from Hillcrest to his work at the market house, which is apparently a pretty long walk, so he passed by my house to warm up.
Famix
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/15/2016 4:43 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
RenegadeRad
Sleep Paralysis and Scary Lucid Dreaming.

02/15/2016 2:29 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Having a dream that you're walking into the bathroom, flip on the light. But you accidentally turn on the fan VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Then you wake up breathing heavily and put your blankets over your head.
02/15/2016 12:56 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Rilene
Sleep Paralysis.
02/15/2016 12:36 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Reer123
I am woken every Sunday morning to the sound of weird Brazilian music, the Brazilians neighbours leave their car doors open while they blast portoguese music...
02/14/2016 11:28 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Explorer
Nildrak
I once woke up because I kept hearing this crunching noise. I finally opened my eyes and found my dog chewing up my glasses.

Apparently she really wanted me to get up...
02/14/2016 11:26 pm
Level 48 : Master Blob
ABigFatTomato
this didn't happen to me, it happened to a friend because of me: Getting woken up by someone putting liquid whipped cream on your face, and then going to sleep and getting a mustache drawn on ur face. and a unibrow.
02/14/2016 11:23 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
early.
02/14/2016 11:10 pm
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Monotone
I have yet another bad way to be woken up--

When I was 10-11, our neighbors threw a night party at their house. They had a drumset and soundsystem in their garage, and were blaring their crap until like, midnight. It was AWFUL.
02/15/2016 12:20 am
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
Sounds like my neighbors every week, except instead of drums, it teenagers cussing and playing loud games like GTA or whatever.
02/14/2016 10:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
TylanderGD47
This REALLY happened to me:

being woken up by pretty much everything loud in your neighborhood like dogs, fireworks, everything else that goes boom , and the neighbor running around his house yelling "space" as loud/long as he can.
02/14/2016 10:32 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Konrad
Probably my dog jumping on me and my girlfriend calling me at like 4 am
02/14/2016 10:25 pm
JozyP
I remember one time my mom told me to wake my sister up. I went in her room and got my head close to here. I was going to tell her when I woke up. I had just eaten breakfast and I let out a loud burp. That's how I woke her up lol.
02/14/2016 10:09 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Goblin
ToadieOdie
Waking up in the middle of the night because your 6 year old let out a blood curdling scream, believing he's finally killed or truly maimed himself, only to find out that although he is supposedly "illiterate" according to the school he somehow figured out how to find Five Nights of Freddy's on your computer when you had never heard of it before that point. He told me he looked it up because his friends were talking about it at recess.
02/14/2016 7:11 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
xmx1024
Night Terror.
02/14/2016 10:28 pm
JozyP
The hair on the guy in your profile looks just like mine in real life. Very similar anyway.
02/14/2016 7:10 pm
Level 42 : Master Necromancer
candle_
Zombie hordes, probably. Nobody likes to wake up and hear this right outside of their safehouse, then immediately have to run for their life.
02/13/2016 10:15 pm
Level 26 : Expert Pirate
brad1735
OrangepieFor me, it was when I woke up at 2:00 A.M. in the morning, and was just dozing back off to sleep, laying sideways on the corner of my bed, my eyes half open, and I see a brown thing in the open space of the missing shelf on my dresser. I look closer, and wonder if its a teddy bear or something I left there when I was younger besides the books stacked there.

And then--it moves. Its a mouse, and I scream in horror and the thing squeaks like crazy and starts running around, into my laundry bag.

I used to have a bag of food that I had hanging off the back of my computer chair. One morning I woke up to the sound of rustling plastic and saw something moving around in it. I walked up to the bag and as I barely picked it up, a mouse leaped out and startled me enough to cause me to fall backwards.
I was outraged because I had to throw away the entire bag of food, including my sunflower seeds .
02/13/2016 7:26 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
December
Sometimes when it's reeaalllyy early I wake up because I think I hear my mom yelling
'WAKE UP!' I wake up and almost get dressed but then I just go back to bed, thank goodness because I don't have to wake up for another hour or so, and this only happens when I know I have to go somewhere early.

also one time I woke up to fire alarms and my parents told me that there was no fire and the alarms were broken, so my dad was trying to fix them, and they were REALLY loud, and they went off every 5 seconds, there was no fire or nothing thankfully, but I lost an hour of sleep. But the strangest part is my sister slept through the whole thing I need her sleeping skills
02/13/2016 7:12 pm
Level 22 : Expert Taco
FLAMESS123
My mom has put cereal on my face then let my dog loose on my bed. I got up real quick after that
02/13/2016 5:54 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
Estuary
Waking up on the day of your BIRTHDAY and your brother is standing there with his phone playing FNAF JUMP SCARES.I was so frightened from the jump scares, that I started crying :T

What a great way to start your birthday!
02/13/2016 5:22 pm
Level 25 : Expert Prince
astrashira
Being woken up to the sound of games playing. At that time I wasn't actually sleeping, so I can't count it as "Being woken up" I was half-asleep at that time and I was about 9 or 10 when I woke up at 1:00 A.M to the sound of games. I was aiming to wake up at 5:00 A.M 'cause I'm an early bird in the weekends. My brother was playing a game and after that he went to sleep so I was like "Free games for me then." I could've yelled at my brother to go to sleep but ehh no. I slept at midnight so I never got the chance to sleep XD
02/13/2016 5:06 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Probably not the worst way to wake up, but one time I woke up at like 5AM because my neighbor was on the phone and talking really loudly. No windows open, door to my bedroom was closed. I heard them through like a foot and a half of wall. I wanted to get out of bed, walk outside, and knock on their door so I could scream at them, but I was too tired.
02/13/2016 4:50 pm
Han Solo
StarDarn, I must be a real heavy sleeper; bad thunderstorms don't affect me at all when I'm snoozing.

Sometimes it would take an earthquake to wake me up, and other times it would take a pen dropping to wake me up, but I think the worst way to wake up is a thunderstorm. You're asleep, then there's this loud bang and then you're up for the rest of the night.
02/13/2016 4:37 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Cowboy
Star
Darn, I must be a real heavy sleeper; bad thunderstorms don't affect me at all when I'm snoozing.

For me, it'd be waking up early on the weekdays and being paranoid because there's no way of telling the time. I end up thinking that I need to get up for school, but it turns out being only 3:00 A.M., and so I'm lying there for 2 hours when I could have been asleep.
02/13/2016 4:21 pm
Level 25 : Expert Crafter
idk lol
For me, it was when I woke up at 2:00 A.M. in the morning, and was just dozing back off to sleep, laying sideways on the corner of my bed, my eyes half open, and I see a brown thing in the open space of the missing shelf on my dresser. I look closer, and wonder if its a teddy bear or something I left there when I was younger besides the books stacked there.

And then--it moves. Its a mouse, and I scream in horror and the thing squeaks like crazy and starts running around, into my laundry bag.

That was the worst way for me to be awaken.
02/13/2016 2:11 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Princess
Havingfun_ISKEY
-TT-Waking up in any state pre-mid-morning for me is pretty awful to be honest. I need my sleep.

I would say the worst way to be woken up is a loud crash coming from downstairs in the middle of the night. Can people just make loud noises when I'm awake instead? Thanks.

Once I got awoken by lightning ;-; Loudest you have ever heard. BANG!
02/13/2016 2:03 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Vancedfreakshow
Being woken by ur alarm clock u get dressed 4 school u find out that one ur brother CHANGED THE TIME and u woke up 4 no reason then ur brother changes it back to normal THEN u wake up getting dressed AGAIN and ur dad says "evie,it's Presidents' Day" and u have to get UNDRESSED AGAIN and go back to bed aka sneak ur iPad to sleep with u so ur parents think ur sound asleep but ur on minecraft or drive ahead
02/13/2016 12:49 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Nerd
Irish
At gunpoint.
02/13/2016 12:32 pm
Level 29 : Expert Mage
Pick1ehead
being woken up with the AOL ice bucket challenge.
02/13/2016 12:07 pm
Level 42 : Master Princess
aikoya
Waking up to find a serial killer in front of you is probably one of the worst ways. Especially if you end up dead.
02/13/2016 12:00 pm
brad1735
EmeraldEclipsebeing awoken by someone standing in your room, yelling, "We got donuts!" when there are no donuts.

02/13/2016 11:16 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Sardonyx
Randomly waking up at like 3:30 and thinking it's 6:30, so getting up 3 hours early xD
02/13/2016 11:01 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Jetra
Being in that nice in-between state of just falling asleep and being awake when about 10 feet from your window a thunder strike. Couldn't sleep for a week after.
02/13/2016 10:58 am
Level 20 : Expert Hunter
Monotone
In the middle of the night when it's pouring rain/hailing/thundering. Then you can't go back to sleep 'cause it's too loud. :<

I got woke up early once or twice because my dog got out and we had to jump on our bikes and find him.

Rip.
02/13/2016 10:10 am
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
EmeraldEclipse
Being awoken by a person jumping right onto your stomach. Being awoken by a smelly dog being put on your head. Being super sick for a month, and waking up every few hours so that you can go vomit and become delirious from the stomach pain. And cruelest of all, being awoken by someone standing in your room, yelling, "We got donuts!" when there are no donuts.
02/13/2016 9:54 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
being waked up by Pepa pig.

._.
02/13/2016 9:53 am
brad1735
The worst way I have ever woken up was waking up early in the morning, around 2-3 a.m., having the chills. I went to the bathroom to take a hot bath and the hot water wasn't scolding hot that morning.
02/13/2016 9:50 am
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
TaterTotQueen
Waking up from a falling dream and rolling off your bed and breaking your arm. Trust me I know..
02/13/2016 8:00 am
Level 27 : Expert Farmer
Teethdude
In basic training I (and everyone else) was woken up in the middle of the night to the sound of an arti-sim exploding and the words "stand-to" being yelled. It was -12 Celsius outside too. So glad I'm not in Basic training anymore
02/13/2016 7:39 am
Level 25 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
My alarm cloak is the loudest thing ever. And because I don't have room on my desk next to my bed, I have to instantly jump out of bed and and run across the room to turn it off before I go deaf. This is every Saturday when I wake up early for reasons.
02/13/2016 7:00 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HDMC_CodeNameVexel
I slept over at my buddies place once...

I was woken up by metal music volume MAX with a huge 7:1 speaker setup next to by bed. Not only that, the bloody idiot woke up the whole neighborhood and we god the cops called on us. Spent 4 hours in a police station explaining what happened. That was a bad day. Really bad day.
02/13/2016 8:09 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Famix
Damn, that must suck!
02/13/2016 6:54 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TerraPlaysYT
I am always being woken up by my mum turning on the light. And it's always when I am having a really cool dream. I cri evri tiem.
02/13/2016 6:46 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
dasrafa
Waking up by a barf on your head
02/13/2016 6:45 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
TotallyNotMe
I was woken up by a big car crash outside. I was 14, so of course I loved my sleep then. It was around 4am and a heard a loud noise, like metal crashing together - I looked outside and saw two cars badly damaged.

That wasn't a fun night.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome