I would like to host community/collaboration build

Animan2's Avatar Animan27/3/15 10:20 am
1 emeralds 257
Few months ago i got this crazy idea to make my own creative server. And now finally it's ready...i can't tell more about server...'cause some people will find this advertising so let's get strait to deal. Currently i'm looking for a few people (up to 10) who would like to do collaboration and build with me.

To apply you don't need to be top builder but you must have at least basic knowledge about building...and most important thing you must enjoy building. Our main goal will be to learn new things from each other and have a good time Terrain for this project is currently being built. Idea is to transform this island into jungle type village and build port in one side.

I would like to start this building project in 5-7 days. Expected finish date 7 days after start.
(server is online mode so cracked users cannot join this project)

Application form:

What's your Minecraft name?

How old are you?

Past building experience: (include links to screenshots/videos/topics of few your best builds, "add me on skype to see" will be ignored! )

Where do you live? (Timezone)

Additional information: (if you would like to say anything else)

or

If you don't want to make any of requested information publicly visible you can reply with this text "Applaying PM" and send me all information in PM

Thank you!
Animan2
Level 58 : Grandmaster Architect