Would you be interested in?

kdude321's Avatar kdude32111/25/15 3:52 pm
1 emeralds 115 2
11/25/2015 4:50 pm
kdude321's Avatar kdude321
Hello, my in game name is kdude54321, and i'm a 17 year old server builder. Recently my friend started playing Apoc Rising, a roblox server with thousands of players, this got me thinking, would you guys be interested in a server like this, but with a MC twist?

Basically the basics of the server is going to be, a 3-5 thousand square which will be no building, there will be 1 major city centre, and 5-6 smaller cities. There will also be about 10 villages. In the major city outpost there will be a military base, of course destroyed. In the military base you may find MREs (A modified food item to give a portion of health and full hunger back), weapons that can not be crafted (Ill get to how to craft in a moment) blood bags (Restore 100% health) Water, and supplies, all this will be plentiful. But this will also be the site with the highest zombie count, zombie infestation will be 10 times higher in the major city, and 15x in the military compound. All other cities will be x3-4 depending on size. Bigger city = better loot, but more risk. Outside of the 3-5k square, building will be enabled, but zombies will spawn at a x20 rate, making it necessary to build up before venturing into this area. Factions will be able to make camps. I will also be hoping to find a plugin to add guns, cars (Broken into parts) and possibly heli crashes.

WARNING: I'm going to try and keep all modifications to make this server side, so you can play with a vanilla client, but if some things are not able to be implemented into the game without a mod would people be interested in using the Tekkit launcher or other launchers to download a copy of this and play on the server? (Guns will look and be A LOT better if we go this route) TO BE CLEAR: If i go modded, this will be available from multiple different modded launchers, not just tekkit so the max people can join!

To keep things interesting, not only will there be a monthly reward for top zombie kills, and top player kills. There will be the biggest most bad a** base competition.

The poll will run for 14 days, you can re vote if you accidentally click the wrong one. Please provide any suggestions in the comments, or skype them too me at: blood.king5. Thanks for your time, PS: If anyone has modding/plugin experience and is looking to help out on a project like this, contact me on skype: blood.king5

Poll ended 12/09/2015 3:52 pm.

kdude321
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner