Would you play this map? (Ideas and Suggestions are Welcome)

creeperpig28's Avatar creeperpig288/1/16 12:08 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 21
8/28/2016 5:20 pm
creeperpig28's Avatar creeperpig28
I have an idea for a map and I was wondering if people would actually play it and if I can get some feedback and ideas for what could go in it. Right now the name is

NK: Meme Warfare

The main plot:
It's official. North Korea has declared war on the United States of America and their allies. They have sent vessels and aircraft across the Pacific Ocean to invade their enemy after the sudden detonation of South Korea. As America struggles to keep their own people from destroying each other, the civilians that care for their survival prepare for the incursion using the only weapons they have. Memes.

I plan to make this an adventure map with 1-2 hours of gameplay. There will be different zones (each themed around memes, such as MLG City, Meme Raveyard, and Haram Bay) that you have to complete quests in and defeat enemies. You will travel between the zones using the Hype Train. Quests will give you new items, upgrades to items, currency to purchase or upgrade items, and/or unlock new areas and quests. To make the game fun, you should only be required to do one or two quests in each area in order to complete the game but if you want to do it easier or spend more time in the map or get better items and weapons, you can complete other quests.

I have Cubik 3D Pro and I'm alright with it and I'm not afraid to spend months of time on this map. I'm very skilled with command blocks and I can create resource packs so if you have any ideas for weapons, items, quests, areas, or anything to make the map better, add to this forum. Also let me know if this map seems like something I should invest my time into, especially with school starting back up in a few days.

Thanks!
creeperpig28
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/21/2016 12:38 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Kaotic Kingdom
This sounds pretty cool, I probably would play it, since I like adventure maps and other kinds of maps.

You should also make a custom resource pack for some items here are my suggestions for items:

Meme Blade Tier I - X

Meme Shooter Tier I - X

That's all sorry...
08/28/2016 5:20 pm
creeperpig28
Sounds like a good idea to me. The different tiers can be unlocked or upgraded as you complete the map and as you complete more side quests and missions etc.
08/21/2016 11:38 am
creeperpig28
Are there any more suggestions? Always looking for more ideas!
08/04/2016 5:20 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon
JediJerboa
LOL the team that uses the memes should be called Meme Dream Team.
08/04/2016 4:39 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Whale
bremda
OMG YES!
08/04/2016 4:05 pm
creeperpig28
Are there any other suggestions?
08/02/2016 4:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ThaTmcDog
If you make this, DM me when it's finished so I can play it for youtube! it sounds awesome!

Also, I think you should make the fitnessgram pacer test a boss battle

Click to reveal
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Click to reveal
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Click to reveal
08/02/2016 7:26 am
creeperpig28
Sure thing! The pacer test might not be a boss battle because the player is fighting the North Koreans, not the memes, but I'll be sure to put it in somewhere!
08/01/2016 6:58 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Architect
LightlySaltedBuilder
you should put a john cena attack, also put lots of doritoes and mt dew that gives you buffs.
08/01/2016 7:02 pm
creeperpig28
That's a great idea! Thanks!
08/01/2016 7:20 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
jtrent238
lol
08/01/2016 4:09 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Modder
jtrent238
It would be a great MAP!!! YAY !@!
08/01/2016 4:12 pm
creeperpig28
Thanks for the support! I appreciate you liking the map idea!
08/01/2016 4:03 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
This sounds awesome (although it may cause some contradictory discussions on the North Korean-Democratic countries war). But for goodness' sake please PUT Mountain Dew in it. It's ma' favorite juice and it is used for a lot of MLG memes and whatnot.

Hopefully I'll see this one coming. Sounds like it could be a lot of fun.
08/01/2016 4:12 pm
creeperpig28
Mountain Dew is going in!
08/01/2016 3:45 pm
Level 40 : Master Pokemon
raichuthink
The thing with your idea regarding North Korea's declaration of war on the US is that it is happening now/within a few months, so the completion of the map should happen alongside the timeline of the 'war.'

I mean, hopefully we don't get that far, but we'll see where the roads take us
08/01/2016 4:11 pm
creeperpig28
I got the idea of this map from America's response to North Korea's "Declaration of War" if you can even call it that. I honestly don't want to bother with timing the map release with the ending of any wars that start because I have a feeling that, if any nukes are launched, the first nukes are probably going to be the last.
08/01/2016 2:45 pm
Monoai
Ahh, I see! I can recommend http://knowyourmeme.com/ they are good about updating and brand new memes so looking around there would save time!
Also, no problem! Support is always good ❤️
08/01/2016 2:51 pm
creeperpig28
I tried that website earlier and couldn't find anything I didn't already know about. I'll keep my eyes on ifunny.co for memes.
08/01/2016 2:21 pm
Monoai
Oh my god a meme map. Sounds like my type of map. Firstly, I would play that map and probably so would my friends. There have been Mlg xDD maps before but I've always found them pretty boring and not that much fun. However, this sounds really fun! Quests and having an actual story definitely is good too, and the play time I would say is just right. The whole plan sounds great.

I'd say, go ahead! Of course, just balance working and school work, which is something I must deal with daily :c But good luck with everything! Sorry I am no help
08/01/2016 2:29 pm
creeperpig28
Thanks for the support! If you'd like to see any memes in it then please leave suggestions, a lot of the time my maps don't ever get created because I run out of ideas and this is the first time I've turned to a forum for ideas
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome