Wow!

PixelWizard10's Avatar PixelWizard104/13/17 10:43 pm
4/26/2017 12:44 pm
raidarr's Avatar raidarr
recently I have downgraded to Windows 7. Windows 10 was horrible I honestly think windows 7 is the best OS version. Also guys just wanted to say new content will be out soon; skins, stories, projects and more! Stay tuned, check out my profile, message me and leave positive things on my profile. ~Pix
PixelWizard10
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2017 8:36 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Cowboy
Indraft
PixelWizard10 a browser they call "the new faster browser that is so laggy. Windows 7 is more customizable and friendly to use. I love the pop up window that does not bombard you with news store and such.

Have you never used Google Chrome?
04/25/2017 5:01 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Farmer
AdamStormCloak
I feel like windows 10 creates benefits for professionals or people who know a lot about computers. As they understand most of the interface and everything on the OS. While it gives people who don't understand the interface a hard time to figure out how to work it, thus going back to windows 7 that's more simple to use.
04/26/2017 12:44 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
"people who know a lot about computers" may not need exactly what is offered in 10. On the flipside, it has a few more disadvantages, including the far more pushy update system, metrics that are another more obnoxious to turn off, and the possibility of just not running well on certain configurations that older systems run on just fine.
04/25/2017 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
clementime
Window 7 is easy. I really prefer it too, it's simple to use.
04/14/2017 12:34 pm
Level 46 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
I upgraded to Windows 10 the day it came out, and haven't looked back. It's phenomenal. If there's an issue, it's likely due to user error.
04/14/2017 12:40 pm
PixelWizard10
there is no user error. It just has a confusing interface, a browser they call "the new faster browser that is so laggy. Windows 7 is more customizable and friendly to use. I love the pop up window that does not bombard you with news store and such. Its an easy to use operating system and does not take up to much hardware space so it runs hardily on space and operations. Its much easier to control and maneuver. If you are just starting out with windows I would suggest windows 7 because its very easy to learn how to use.
04/25/2017 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nobabs27
Most of this you could probably turn off in Windows 10.
Some search engine-ing can fill knowledge gaps.

That said (and I'm sure I'm in the minority), I don't use Windows.
Or macOS.
04/14/2017 12:30 pm
PixelWizard10
TheWranger
PixelWizard10
ImHealthyWCWhat do you not like about Windows 10? I have never tried it yet. :p

Well the interface is confusing and it makes work hard with slow load times due to high preforming servers. depends on which OS of windows you have.

Couldn't agree more.
I ended up getting the free upgrade to windows 10 a free months back (upgraded from win 7) and have since been trapped on this OS with no way of getting back.

Win 10 has injected some sort of malware onto my computer that makes it ignore my win 7 install disc. On top of this, my computer crashes every 2-3 hours and it seems to be getting worse every day I use this piece of ****.

I can ONLY recommend win 10 to anybody that is running win 8. Otherwise, steer clear of this virus.

Yes. Windows 10 was just malware and they had so many useless security updates. When did you upgrade to windows 10? You can go back to windows 7 only if you upgraded windows 10 less than a month ago. Its really easy and fully runs windows 7. It has a min or bug with the wifi and internet if it does just log in to another windows account.
04/14/2017 11:52 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
It's a hit or miss operating system. Extremely heavy advertising and promotion for a system that was... mostly decent, but somewhat poorly optimized to result in scenarios as described in this thread. Amplified by the fact they pushed it so hard. In terms of on-paper, raw features, it is miles above Windows 8 and objectively better than Windows 7. In practice, it all depends on what kind of system you're running. Some 10 features may not work for you due to compatibility, or they will simply bug out due to this or that, or they simply won't offer enough for a larger memory footprint and shaking up of the system layout. I'm annoyed that the interface still sucks (wide mix of storage locations, redundancy, lack of appropriate redundancy in other spots), though the search bar is at least decent for accessing things if windows can get the gist of what you want. I'd advise to just stick with 7 until you can't, as 7 is still a very popular and very functional operating system. 10 does have more, but I don't think it's enough to really make or break it for the average user.

And then there's the amount of issues during the promotion stage that permanently biased me against Windows 10, as well as the far more aggressive built in functions for updates and data collection. I can see the logic of why those changes were made, but it doesn't jive with me.
04/14/2017 11:45 am
Level 40 : Master Nerd
Endure_Slayer
My Windows Ten is perfectly fine
04/14/2017 12:14 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
ImHealthyWC
What do you not like about Windows 10? I have never tried it yet. :p
04/14/2017 12:56 am
PixelWizard10
Well the interface is confusing and it makes work hard with slow load times due to high preforming servers. depends on which OS of windows you have.
04/14/2017 1:59 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
TheWranger
Couldn't agree more.
I ended up getting the free upgrade to windows 10 a free months back (upgraded from win 7) and have since been trapped on this OS with no way of getting back.

Win 10 has injected some sort of malware onto my computer that makes it ignore my win 7 install disc. On top of this, my computer crashes every 2-3 hours and it seems to be getting worse every day I use -snip-.

I can ONLY recommend win 10 to anybody that is running win 8. Otherwise, steer clear of this virus.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome