Writer/Historian/Storyteller Wanted!!

PitchBright's Avatar PitchBright8/15/14 5:23 pm
1 emeralds 346 5
9/2/2014 3:29 pm
coolbloxxie's Avatar coolbloxxie
Our community and village is expanding, and we are looking to add a new job to the team. We are looking for a "Scribe".

A Scribe is a Writer, an Historian, and a Storyteller. Someone who will Record the adventures, trials, tribulations, events (both humourous and tragic), the news… and glorify the accolates of the team and preserve them for posterity and future generations, in our minecraft world.

We are a Survival team, playing on Hard, using mods that make Survival HARDER and MORE REALISTIC. We've been working together for over 2.5 years, and have accomplished many things, including our claim to fame "The Biggest Minecraft Survival Build Ever"… for which we have applied to The Guinness Book of World Records for accreditation.

Our society has reached a point where we would like to journal our history AS IT UNFOLDS, and we are looking for someone to fill that role. The role of "The Scribe".

The Scribe will:
-Craft Books & Scrolls
-Run the Printing Press
-Oversee The Library
-Publish and distribute a weekly newspaper (in-game) for everybody to read and enjoy
-Write stories (Non-fiction, Fiction and Fantasy… in-game) to build The Library and Repository of Knowledge
-Take pictures (and possibly record videos) for submission to our online Project Journals

Qualified Applicants must be:
-Dedicated and participatory on a near daily basis
-Communicate with team members for the purposes of journalism
-A creative writer, with strong English and Written skills
-Friendly, outgoing, and mature

Learn more about the job here:

Learn about the team here:

Learn about our accomplishments here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... d-1871192/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... e-2572873/

APPLICATION FORM:

IGN:
Time Zone:
Time of day you can play:
How long you can play when you get on the server:
Positions you are applying for: Scribe
Links to samples of work if possible:

Seeking MATURE, DEDICATED and RELIABLE applicants. All qualified applicants will be contacted via Skype to arrange for an interview and a server tour before being whitelisted.
PitchBright
Level 30 : Artisan Engineer