Writing a Book! NEED HALP!!!

Pikachu089's Avatar Pikachu0897/6/15 8:42 pm
7/7/2015 11:17 am
Pikachu089's Avatar Pikachu089
I love to write. But I need new ideas. Anyone got an idea for a story/blog? Every idea is appreciated.
Pikachu089
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2015 11:03 am
Level 49 : Master Sweetheart
Zatharel
A good book requires thinking of your own creative idea, not going to any online forum and asking people for ideas. There's nothing creative about that.
07/07/2015 10:44 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
dazalius
FistoF

dazaliusA woman in the 18th century wants to be a sailor, but women aren't allowed to join the navy. she goes to her strange uncle who makes her a potion that turns her into a man. He gives her a crate of the potion, and she goes to join the navy. while out to sea, she and the rest of the crew get shipwrecked on an island. With the potion now at the bottom of the ocean, she has to find a way to get it before she becomes the only woman on an island full of sailors.

Sounds sick!

Sick as in disgusting or sick as in radical?
07/07/2015 10:36 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
The child of a rich father is coming back home from Germany (explained later in book). The skip he is on is attacked by a German submarine, which launched a missile at the ship. The child (whose name is revealed at the end of the book) is able to make it to a tiny safety boat, where he sleeps in until the next day (the Germans attacked during night). When he wakes up, he's on a mysterious island. The mysterious island had many secrets, both dreadful and exciting. He soon discovers he is not alone...

Awesome!

dazaliusA woman in the 18th century wants to be a sailor, but women aren't allowed to join the navy. she goes to her strange uncle who makes her a potion that turns her into a man. He gives her a crate of the potion, and she goes to join the navy. while out to sea, she and the rest of the crew get shipwrecked on an island. With the potion now at the bottom of the ocean, she has to find a way to get it before she becomes the only woman on an island full of sailors.

Sounds disgusting!
07/07/2015 10:24 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
dazalius
A woman in the 18th century wants to be a sailor, but women aren't allowed to join the navy. she goes to her strange uncle who makes her a potion that turns her into a man. He gives her a crate of the potion, and she goes to join the navy. while out to sea, she and the rest of the crew get shipwrecked on an island. With the potion now at the bottom of the ocean, she has to find a way to get it before she becomes the only woman on an island full of sailors.
07/07/2015 5:28 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1820037
[deleted]
07/07/2015 11:00 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Taco
Johnanater
Beat me to it.

Write about a flying piano. Just an idea...
07/07/2015 5:27 am
Level 36 : Artisan Artist
guenstig
Your teaser sounds really interesting.
07/07/2015 5:14 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
Zambie apacalapse!!
07/06/2015 9:53 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Well, what I meant is anything that is original, new, and innovative. If I were to reccomend something, it would be some form of a Creepypasta, since making a good one could just be you putting down your worst fears on paper.

If you need motivation, this video might help:

[yt]8rwsuXHA7RA[/yt]
07/07/2015 3:03 am
Pikachu089
This helped some. I came up with this:

The child of a rich father is coming back home from Germany (explained later in book). The skip he is on is attacked by a German submarine, which launched a missile at the ship. The child (whose name is revealed at the end of the book) is able to make it to a tiny safety boat, where he sleeps in until the next day (the Germans attacked during night). When he wakes up, he's on a mysterious island. The mysterious island had many secrets, both dreadful and exciting. He soon discovers he is not alone...

This is a sort of teaser, please tell me what you think!!

Also, the name of the book is "The Nameless Child"
07/07/2015 9:11 am
LetsGoTrippin
07/07/2015 11:17 am
Pikachu089
This is what I've decided to go with. Nobody can change my mind. You can suggest more interesting ideas, but this is plot I'm going with.
07/06/2015 9:43 pm
Pikachu089
But do any of you know a good idea for a plot, is what I'm trying to say, not what I SHOULDN'T use as a plot.
07/06/2015 9:08 pm
LetsGoTrippin
Anything that is not related to FNaF or Herobrine would work nicely.
07/06/2015 9:35 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
ValleyDew
^This, also, make it nice, interesting.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome