Is it wrong to be Jealous?

Stubbs1's Avatar Stubbs111/28/14 4:34 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 17
11/29/2014 10:07 pm
Z645's Avatar Z645
Hello PlanetMineCraft community!
Today I wanna talk about a topic that everyone knows about.

It's a feeling that can be everything from annoying to down right depressing.

Story behind this Topic
I just watched an video called "The transforming" which, if you've been on the social media Facebook -Who haven't been there?- most likely already know about. If you don't? Google it.

Now after watching the video I noticed that a guy in the comments said:
"Dayum boy! I'm 24 and I'll never have that kind of body, I'm jealous as f-"

This one comment got me wondering; How many boys these days are jealous instead of inspired?
Now personally I'm a bit jealous too, and if you are too on that guy? Don't worry, it's normal.

So do you feel jealous on anything? Leave a comment below and let the community tell you what to do!
Stubbs1
Retired Moderator
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Senpai

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Level 30 : Artisan Geek
Z645
Jealously is normal.
When it comes down to relationship jealousy, there's a good and a bad.
Good is when you're jealous because your crush, your partner, whatever is doing something to make you jealous.
Bad is when you go and rebel against them to hurt them

And in other ways, jealousy can lead to bad things like again, hurting someone.
Or it can show someone how much you care about someone or something .

I was once jealous, because my crush got into a relationship with someone else. Now I feel like I'll be jealous again, because she might get into one with someone else again. -sobs-
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
BossJordan_g
I'm jealous of countless people. I was on instagram yesterday and saw my friend Alec call the girl I like his wife, and I lost it. I nearly threw my phone across the room. But it's okay, I just play basketball to cool off. I'm getting really angry right now just thinking about it
11/29/2014 8:20 pm
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Dinodaw
Well, yes. It is. Obviously feeling a little jealous is natural and we can't really control it, but if you let it get out of control, then you have a real problem.
11/28/2014 8:17 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Reer123
I'm jealous of those people who have the inspiration to build a medieval city. I've tried and just can't push myself.

In real life I have nothing to be really jealous about. [Not trying to be cocky] I get around 10%+ more than everyone in the class, aside from one guy. Body wise.. well I'm tall, second tallest in my class @ "6.2 and very athletic/fast so there is nothing to worry about there.
11/28/2014 8:03 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Moved to General Discussion.
11/28/2014 4:59 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
Jealously is a natural feeling so long as you don't hurt anyone and keep it to yourself then it doesn't matter.
11/28/2014 5:02 pm
Stubbs1
Indeed your right, though you gotta be careful with the "Keep it to yourself" part. Sometimes it can bother people for weeks, and they'll begin to become depressive.
Friends are an importen part of getting rid of jealousy -According to me- or at least someone you can talk to.
11/28/2014 5:27 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
The_Big_Dish
I meant like don't lash out at the person you are jealous at or trying to hurt them.
11/28/2014 4:52 pm
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
I just tend to get jealous of all the people that are prettier than me *cough*everyone*cough*
11/28/2014 4:55 pm
Stubbs1
Go to Tumblr, search "Funny cats", and you'll be over it in 10 minutes!
11/28/2014 4:58 pm
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
i'm almost certain i spend 79% of my life on Tumblr.
11/28/2014 4:46 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
rotarydial
I don't get jealous much any more, but when I just joined the site I got quite jealous how lots of people got pop reel and millions of views on the first project they posted, when I had posted 40 things and never had more than 100 views on any of them.. I'm fine now though, since I know that they had spent a lot more time practising before they got as good as they were, and now I practice tons c:
11/28/2014 4:54 pm
Stubbs1
It's indeed nice to see how this community can turn jealousy into production
It really makes the whole community a lot better then just "The higher player" controlling everything in the community
11/28/2014 4:44 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn
funny bunny
Definitly not bad at all to be jealous. As long as you don't let jealousy control your life, then a little emotion won't hurt you.
11/29/2014 7:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
crazymel
yeah sometimes its hard to not let jealousy take control
11/28/2014 4:51 pm
Stubbs1
Indeed your right Bunny.
And surely jealousy won't control my life because: Yes he can take 100 pull-ups. Yes he got the body that every man wants.
But there is one thing people don't see. What can they do? ex. I have been doing Parkour for 2,5 year. I can't take more then 15 pull-ups, but I can use my body in acrobatic ways where the size of my muscles doesn't matter.

And this is how the players should look at it. You may be a little fat, you may not have the prettiest face, but you can Create, you can Play, you got real friends, and you got a brain.
11/28/2014 4:42 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome