Xbox 360 Edtion Currency/faction server

HL Gaius Marius's Avatar HL Gaius Marius9/18/14 1:24 pm
1 emeralds 144
Build your own civilizations and rule the world or live in a hut in the wilderness and trade your goods in the nearby village, it's all up to what you want to do. My server has limited use so far but has multiple Cities, castles, villages, and other structures in all of the biomes but still has a large amount of room to build on. The only rules of the server are no racism or sexism or being excessively hurtful, I don't mind trash talk but keep it to a minimum, other than that the individual king's can make laws for their cities and controlled territories, the currency used are heads, skeleton heads are worth the least, 1 wither skull is worth 10 skeleton skulls, 1 zombie head is worth the same as 10 wither skulls, 1 steve head is worth 10 zombie heads and 1 creeper head is worth 10 steve heads. It's simple and there are plenty of villagers around the server that trade emeralds. Players are allowed to trade and sell whatever they want, they can sell ores or wood or weapons, etc. the only restriction is having 1 of any job per city, there can only be one blacksmith per city who sells his goods where he/she pleases. Players are allowed to be bandits who can raid villages or cities for goods and can kill players but can also be killed by any other player at any time, stealing and murder is allowed but if you are caught the king can throw you in jail or force you to leave the city. Players can take control of a city, village, or town if there isn't already a leader. The only way a king can lose his Kingdom is if he's assassinated or chooses to resign as King, the king or leader of any village has the ability to tax the people living there or require a portion of their goods instead, players can live anywhere they want but in cities the land has to be bought from the King, if there is no King any player can take the throne, Factions or Kingdoms can declare war and conquer other territories if they wish or use diplomacy to form their own empires, there is plenty of freedom for players to do whatever role they want in society. Random events will happen often, such as floods or draughts, meteors, invasions from the forces of the nether, etc. On my website for the server at www.grandarice.webs.com there is more information on the rules and factions, any player can create a faction or join an existing faction at any time, until someone gains the rank of leader I will act as the leader and do rank ups in the faction. Factions and Kingdoms are responsible for taking care of the people in their domain, if mobs keep killing the citizens of your city you should hire someone to be a town guard or soldiers, etc. Any job is possible ad the only limits are your imagination, however, you cannot sell every item in the game, you can open a general goods store but you cannot sell every possible item in the game, learn a trade, hunt for goods, mine, etc. Again, players can make up any job they want as long as there is work to do and people will pay for your goods you can easily make money and move up the chain, if you want to live in the jungle by yourself and hunt for your goods yourself or trade with people in towns and use that money to buy food and weapons then that's fine too, I will not restrict you unless it's a big problem or you break a rule, each player gets a starter kit with basic tools or armor and 15 skeleton skulls. YOU CAN ADD HL GAIUS MARIUS ON XBOX TO PLAY IN THE SERVER, I WILL ADD EVERYONE WHO ADDS ME AND AS LONG AS YOU AREN'T CAUSING PROBLEMS YOU CAN STAY FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT. ADD ME AND COME CHECK IT OUT, IT CAN'T HURT TO PLAY IT AND NOT LIKE IT. REMEMBER TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION OF THE SKYRIM MASH-UP PACK.
HL Gaius Marius
Level 1 : New Miner