https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBEvBX4faWo

Application:
Click to reveal
Application: (Copy and paste)

Why you want to join:
Gamer Tag:
How often do you play:
Comments or suggestions:

The server beta will start on October 1st. Sorry for the huge delay but trust me it will be worth it with a brand new amazing world.

Player Rules:
Click to reveal
Player Rules:
We don’t cheat or exploit in game glitches.
Follow all rules.
No editing blocks in spawn, no building within 100 blocks of spawn walls.
No threatening other players, be mature.
No trolling.
Report any greifing or suspicious activity to a Moderator and Admin. Not doing so links you to any damages done.
And please use common sense.

Zones:
Spawn: A place to begin. No destructive behavior, no PvP, no editing spawn blocks. Do not build within 150 blocks of spawn.
Zone One is made to help beginners. “Tree Puncher’s” and above may reside in Zone One. Consists of 3 map lengths.
Zone Two is made for more skilled Minecrafter’s. “Iron Miner’s” and above may reside in Zone Two. Consists of 3 map lengths.
Zone Three is designed for expert players in our community. “Zombie Killer’s” and above may reside in Zone Three. Consists of 3 map lengths.
Zone Four is a closed of section being saved for a future update. Do not enter.
PvP Zones conquer the majority of the map. You may collect resources, build, kill, steal, and grief. Basically anything that doesn’t break any other rules. Consists of 12 map lengths.

Zones One-Three are designed for players to build with friends, gather resources, and prepare to go out in the PvP zones. They are safe zones for you to play Minecraft the way you like to as long as it doesn’t break any other rules. No stealing, greifing, trespassing on other player’s property in these zones.
Nether: ‘Iron Miner’s’ and above may enter the Nether. Beware! This is a PvP zone.
End: ‘Zombie Killer’s’ and above may enter the End. Be cautious though, not only do you have to watch out for a dragon but also other players! PvP active.
Tip: A higher rank player may reside in a lower rank zone. Example, A ‘Zombie killer’ may have a house in zone 1.

Attacking rules:
In PvP zones you may collect resources, build, kill, steal, and grief. They take up 12/25 maps of the seed.
The Nether is PvP. While inside the Nether you may collect resources, build, kill, steal, and grief. Remember you must be a ‘Iron Miner’ or above to enter the Nether.
The End is PvP. collect resources, build, kill, steal, and grief. Remember you must be a ‘Zombie Killer’ or above to enter the End.
No ‘combat logging’. (Leaving before dying or fighting another player.)
No throwing harming potions directly by the player. Note: You may put them in traps like a dispenser but no throwing from your hand.

General Ranks:
Void Walker: The elite of the elite. The title for the most dedicated Minecrafter’s. Held only by the Admin and Moderators.
Responsibilities: Keeping the server running smooth and helping other players. Allowed in all places of the seed.

Portal Expert: Experienced in the world of Minecraft. They know the seed like the back of their hand. A force to be reckon with.
Responsibilities: A trustworthy mature player. Willing to go out of their way to help other players. Wants the best for the server. Allowed in zones 1-3, Nether, and End. Rank up by being chosen by Moderators and Admin for going above and beyond their responsibilities.

Zombie Killer: Deadly with a sword as well as with traps. Genius builders that make you question the world of Minecraft.
Responsibilities: Dedicated to help improve the server. Can trust with more than the average player. Allowed in zones 1-3, Nether, and End. Rank up by being an outstanding Minecraft citizen and being active in our community.

Iron Miner: The Miners of the seed. Skilled with a pickaxe. Gathering resources to become better and stronger.
Responsibilities: Allowed in zone 1-2 and nether. Rank up by being active for two weeks or more.

Tree Puncher: Newly in the world. Excellent at collecting resources. Tons of potential.
Responsibilities: Proving he wants to be a part of our community. Allowed in Zone 1. Rank up by being active for one week or more.
AK49 Logan 907
Level 1 : New Explorer