1 year paid free server giveaway

mugein1080p's Avatar mugein1080p1/8/17 7:31 pm
1/15/2017 9:16 pm
Eli the Zeratoed's Avatar Eli the Zeratoed
Now i didn`t know where to post this so feel free to move if it`s in the wrong place.

Okay so i had brought a server a few months ago that i used for testing some things but no longer have a use for it. The intention when i brought the server was to give it to someone else once i have done with the stuff i was using it for and so here we are.

The server has 335 days left on it but if it does well i may be willing to add another year when needed.
The server has 64gbs of ram so you really don`t need to worry about performance issues, For me it has ran amazingly even under full load.

If you are interested please comment below with what you will use the server for and i will get back to you via Pm as soon as possible.

P.s: Please note that you will need FileZilla.
mugein1080p
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2017 1:39 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Pixel Painter
OldMinecraftLad
Hi i would love to have this server i have been looking for this kind of thing for awhile you see i need the server because i am starting a group called the crystal cast and i need a server for our group
01/15/2017 11:04 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Architect
Battleborn
Who won? :3
01/15/2017 9:16 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Yeah, I'm curious! I had this thing bookmarked on my browser for weeks now! xD I don't care if I get the server anyways, so... :T
01/12/2017 4:57 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Eli the Zeratoed
Dang! Am I too late? Oh sorry!

==+==

*sigh* Whatever. I was going to tell you why I wanted the paid server in the first place... Might as well "Carpe Diem"...

==+==

Anyways, besides that dispute, I would like to introduce myself! My IGN is EliTeenDolphin (Haha the obviousness is real...) and I'm the proud owner of Planet Derp.

==+==

I strived to make Planet Derp a place where creativity, community, and originality flows throughout the server. Usually, when a server comes around, it has very generic gamemodes (And for some reason, people still like these dumb gamemodes! What the heck?) like Factions, PvP, etc. Everyday, I'm sick and tired of seeing servers with terrible staff, dull websites, stupid Adobe After Effects banners, unfair donations, and bleak gamemodes.

==+==

What's the solution to end this? Well, if nobody is standing up for it, I might as well do so. How Mineplex got popular is beyond me, but I think it came about with fresh ideas at first. Nobody saw a lot of Minigames in the past with vanilla servers, but now it has become more corporate, and the feeling of making a fun server with a great community is lost. I'm here to bring back the community in servers by making my own! I call it Planet Derp, and to me, it's my baby. The reason why it hasn't caught up any steam is because it is currently a free server. A while back when I tried to promote it, somehow it backfired due to the fact it was a free server. Sure, people flood the server the first time they come (*cough* Staff hunters *cough*), but they never stay right after.

==+==

The reason why I want this 1-year paid server is because I want to change lives, and I don't want to do it through corporate statistics nor become that greedy strict bumhole who wants your cash. Through this, I want to change how servers are made, and how they gave it their all. Usually, it only takes a quick couple of seconds to make a Factions Server, but they get so boring and repetitive. Back then, server owners gave a crap about their grand creation and people loved it. Now, the charm is lost; all because Factions became popular again. You know how when a movie gets overhyped, it loses it's charm? Same for servers as well. Through Planet Derp, I'm also going to try to die down or at least critique the copies made from that originality.

==+==

Another reason for my desire for this is just to get rid of the free server limitations. Currently I use a free host due to the fact that I promise not to pay a dime for anything non-materialistic off the internet. This limitation has made me force myself every hour to renew it and see obnoxious pop-up ads in the server chat. It's tedious, and I'm forced to only work with 10 plugins and 12 player slots. I wanted a server with a decent amount of gigs, file-uploading to transfer my current server over, unlimited slots and plugins, a file manager, and more. I believe you have that server to save me in the time of need. One of my staff members is kindly giving one to me, but I think it's too much. She would have to work around the clock to do so, and I care for the people on Planet Derp and their real-life problems. This is why I found this with awe, making me curious, hoping for you to not delete the server while I'm hosting it. One year is fine, because I can just go back to my free one. The problem is, I'll miss the server dearly if I do so.

==+==

Don't you worry if you don't seem to have any money, because I'll get you a AdMaps plugin, in which servers rarely use; which is a shame because I want to see more of those! I'm 16 and I have the thorough knowledge of making, creating, and modifying servers and plugins to fit that charming spirit of Planet Derp. Also, if you do actually give the paid server to me (which is probably not since I'm too late), you can have the "Funding Consultant" rank. You don't have to take it, and (heck), I try not to bribe people (Although giving the Consultant rank seems a bit too hypocritical of my message... :T)

==+==

The Original gamemodes I'm going to do are Creative (but with a twist), Steven Universe Roleplaying, Evolution, Request-a-Gamemode, and a crap-load more that I'm probably not going to reveal. I'm aiming this as an "All ages" server, so I've already got some staff on board to knock out those swearers and immature people.

==+==

By the way, It's really nice of you to give a "free" premium server out, because those aren't cheap. Some cost like hundreds of dollars, and you seem to have some charm! Lets see how it goes down... But seriously, I hope you consider this server up for a full-premium upgrade, and I wish all luck to the server owners still in it for the server! (PS: I have FireZilla :P)
01/12/2017 2:27 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
noctusserver
I dont need it, but this is a great thing to do. Good job mugein
01/11/2017 11:03 pm
mugein1080p
Thank you all for you interest in the server. I will be reading through everything today and choose who will get the server. You will all be notified tomorrow via this post who has won and the person who won will also get a private message from me with more information.
01/11/2017 5:41 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Pixlation
Hey

Wow @mugein1080p this offer is absolutely awesome and exactly what Elysia needs. Since rpg servers are very popular at the moment my mate and I were thinking why not have a shot ourselfs. However we are limited to a very small budget and are probably not able to afford the server for a year. However we have the professionalism and skill to deliver an amazing server 100% custom that people have never seen before. Battleborn is the team leader as stated above and I will be maintaining the server as a system administrator along with developing plugins. I have sufficient experience with java along with extremely experienced with the spigot API. So this is the plan for our rpg system and the server.

————————————
Elysia RPG
————————————

The system will be a bit similar to runescape, but at the same time very different. The main reason why Elysia’s system is so cool is because it is well thought through. Let me
explain… So back in the middle ages people had lifestyles like today and its a bit
unrealistic to have one person be good at pretty much everything. Therefore we have created a system where we have three different classes that level the way of professions
and combat. One class focusses on combat and is much stronger than the rest. This means that they are going to be the greatest in battle. However they are not good economy wise
as they don’t have much experience with their professions. People who are good with their
professions are not going to be the best with their combat. This means that it is a very
balanced way of playing an rpg server.

Features:
*Ranks
- Donator
- Staff
* Classes
- Skills
- Health
- Weapons
- Armor
* Warp Altars
- Unlock
* Professions
- Levels
- Unlock
* Map

Cosmetics:
- Cosmetics will be purchased from the store
- Cosmetics like PotterworldMC

Ranks:
- There will be Three donator ranks. These ranks will still need to be identified.
The ranks offer different things such as cosmetics and kits. Since the EULA does
not allow advantages such as going to special places or pop enhancements the
donator ranks will purely be based on cosmetics.
- The staff ranks will also need to be sorted out. I was thinking about just having
a Tag saying [Staff] but that is a bit boring and not very RPG like. We will need
to make a list and sort this out.
- When it comes to the default ranks there will be only two ranks that players are
able to obtain for free. You can get citizen by simply registering on the forums.
You will be traveller if you just play on the server and don’t sign up on the forums.

Classes:
- There will be three classes where you can choose from. Each class has advantages and
disadvantages. We will need to do more in-depth research on what they are going to be
but the plan is to have one class that is strong but very minor when it comes to
professions. This will give them direct disadvantage with obtaining better loot and
having a good economy. The next class is very fast and light weight they are great
with professions how ever they are limited to a lot of armour and weaponry except
for ranged weapons. The last class will be a mix of both which is an ideal class for
everyone as they are not the best at obtaining loot via professions but not the worst
and they are not the best at fighting and also being a bit limited to weapons. However
we can come up with a different system if we want to.
- When it comes to skills they are different for each class so we just need to come up
with skills and as the player’s combat levels up you can unlock more skills and use
them. Pretty simple

Warp Altars:
- Like runescape we will have warp altars and simply how this system works is that when
a player comes across an altar and right-click it they will gain access to the warp.
So they have to explore the map in order to find warps and get to things quickly.
- Altars will be a simple, yet effective system.

Professions:
- So the professions system is going to be a bit unique because a lot of servers only
offer a single profession that you can do or can become a master at. However on this
server you have the ability to simply do all professions. However different classes
are limited to a certain level of professions and therefore makes it also unique.
- The professions are as follows: Farming, Mining, WoodCutting, Fishing, Agility. Many
more professions will come later of course.

We are building a 100% custom map.
We are developing our own RPG system that is 100% custom.

Thx Pixl
01/11/2017 7:21 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Architect
Battleborn
Hey,

Its really nice from you you want to give it away.

So lets give it a shot:
I am going to create a medieval RPG server. I want it to be really big. But due to the fact i dont have alot of money i can only afford a few GB'S. It would be better for me to have more slots and more GB's so more people can play on it and i can use mulitple big maps. Atm its still in the developing stage, so i got a developer working for me (for free) and i am building. If you want to check out how far we are now click this link:www.planetminecraft.com/project/elysia-rp-need-builders/

Hope to hear from you soon!
BattleBorn
01/11/2017 2:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Predictive
Hey there!
I can see some good use for both of us in the long run if you're interested in following up with this message.
I'm a game developer, well acquainted with the field, and I have a few ideas to make some money back using the server, as well as offering a service to indie developers.
If you're interested in hearing more, maybe we can talk on Skype: zhaviershaw
01/09/2017 12:45 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Stolie46
I might have it. Is it dedi or a plain minecraft server? Who hosts it? I might use it as a network. BTW I have a budget of $200.
01/08/2017 7:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Mymomisakitten
Hey! I would love to use that server for my YouTube channels! I would love to let all my fans (all 27 XD) play on a server where they can talk to others, and have a great time! I hope to hear back from you! Have a great day!
01/08/2017 9:06 pm
mugein1080p
Hello there,
Thank you for your interest in the server, I have checked out your channel and thought about your request but i personally don`t think that you would need 64gb`s of ram for just 27 who may or may not join. If i was to give the server to you i feel like it would be wasted. That being said if no one else is interested then i may possibly give it to you, But for now it`s a no.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome