If you could create any game you like...

yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer29/22/14 10:59 am
9/23/2014 9:13 am
Find Them Creepers's Avatar Find Them Creepers
If you could create any game you like, without any programming skills, only by coming up by an idea, what would the game be like?
yyyyer2
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2014 7:36 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Toth Sami
A mix between:Space enginers,Minecraft,Gta 5,Sleeping Dogs,Watch Dogs,Star Citizen.

(Reasons:Space enginers its like minecraft but in space!,Minecraft is BlockTastic!,Gta 5 because.....its Gta 5,Sleeping Dogs/Watch Dogs Because they offer intense action,Star Citizen because its a very good space simulator and 10/10 graphics!)
09/23/2014 9:13 am
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Actually, Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous aren't very good space simulators. They're just fun.
If you want the closest thing to space simulation try kerbal space program.
09/23/2014 6:18 am
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1759622
[deleted]
09/23/2014 6:09 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
yyyyer2
09/22/2014 11:43 am
Level 20 : Expert Cake
Vocashiny
REAL Cooking Mama. So basically you cook your meal in the game, let's say pizza. Press a button and BAM. Your pizza appears right in front of you, ready to be eaten
Cookery therefore becomes extinct.
09/22/2014 11:41 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
diggingfordonuts
NetworkPCE
SemaphorismWell what I would want wouldn't be possible with the resources we have, at least to maintain it.

Basically earth would be a 1:1 scale in the game, with every house able to be explored, demolished, and built. I would want to be able to build anyway on the planet, as well as space.

The planet wouldn't be the only option, it would expand to space, with warp drives to other players. Space battles, and more.

Basically combine
GTA 5, Sims 3, Star Citizen, Space Engineers, Minecraft, Star conflict.

Combine that with SAO's full dive helmets = Best game ever.

#SAOisthebestanimeever!
09/22/2014 11:39 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
SemaphorismWell what I would want wouldn't be possible with the resources we have, at least to maintain it.

Basically earth would be a 1:1 scale in the game, with every house able to be explored, demolished, and built. I would want to be able to build anyway on the planet, as well as space.

The planet wouldn't be the only option, it would expand to space, with warp drives to other players. Space battles, and more.

Basically combine

Combine that with SAO's full dive helmets = Best game ever.
09/22/2014 11:38 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Gentek

Basically combine

09/22/2014 11:25 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Zombie
planetminecrafter52342
Well what I would want wouldn't be possible with the resources we have, at least to maintain it.

The planet wouldn't be the only option, it would expand to space, with warp drives to other planets. Space battles, and more.

Basically combine
09/22/2014 11:04 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
A good retro family-friendly zombie game.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome