Do you have what it takes to attempt The Limerick Challenge?

Camarilla's Avatar Camarilla11/25/15 5:38 pm
1 emeralds 145
Have you heard of the OEDILF? Well, technically, it's called the Omniscient English Dictionary in English Form, but whatever. Anyway, the OEDILF's purpose is to represent every English word starting with Aa- to Ga- by using a limerick for each one. The OEDILF is scheduled to be finished by the super-early time of 2076.

Sidenote
[Limericks (which you can find the Wikipedia page for here), are rhyming poems that follow the AABBA rhyming template.]

The Challenge
I challenge you, PMC, to create new limericks for the OEDILF, capped at 3 limericks per member. Together, I hope that the PMC community can create 100 new limericks, which (at the end of the competition) I will submit to the OEDILF website under the name Planet Minecraft Limerick Challenge. It's very easy, and will help to improve the literary talent or even vocabulary of anyone who submits.

But of course, there has to be a competitive element, which is why -TT- and I will be judging your limerick creations based on three categories: creativity of piece, cohesive nature of the piece and flow of the piece. Please try to have your limericks submitted here by December 10th, but until then, good luck!

The OEDILF can be found here.

Some good examples of OEDILF limericks:
Annuent; this limerick was featured on A Way With Words!
Adscititious
Dispiteous
Camarilla
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe