Do You NEED a BUILDER for PE?

Ravenpotter3's Avatar Ravenpotter311/21/16 8:20 pm
1 emeralds 791 4
1/29/2017 10:58 pm
xRoach_HD's Avatar xRoach_HD
Hi I'm ravenpotrer333 and I'm a amazing PE builder if you have a build team or server and need builders I would love to help! Here is some pictures of some builds http://imgur.com/a/q2Tcg thx

Message me if you have any questions

Please tell me the server name, ip, and port!

Thx and please reply!

-raven
Ravenpotter3
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2017 10:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xRoach_HD
Hello mate's , i been playing mcpe from 2011-2017 im a good builder and talented (a little bit)but i want you to help me ravenpotter3
12/09/2016 9:54 pm
Ravenpotter3
um i meant that i would like to join one (sorry if u thought it said i had one)
11/21/2016 9:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Axteres
Hey can i be staff dude im a good admin im 13years old and im staff on another server im noting lying i am i like the server i would add more gamemodes and i hope i get accepted as a part of the staff team,i would like to be a mod on your server, i am a person on youtube with 74 active subcribers and i could really help and promote your server,by uploading a few videos on the server,i would like to be a staff member becasue,it have some free time and i am mostly online if you accept my aplication i would be the happies boy on earth i like to play mc and yeah i like to play mc i hope i get accepted and i hope i become staff on this server thank you for reading this appilcation and spending time accpeting or dening me i thank you my gmail is thegamerstar21@gmail.com
11/21/2016 8:20 pm
Ravenpotter3
I've played PE for 4 years and I'm from America!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome